+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 8 of 8
Like Tree9Likes
  • 1 Post By CericX
  • 1 Post By CericX
  • 2 Post By Violacea
  • 1 Post By Anmila
  • 3 Post By Sun Tzu
  • 1 Post By kronous

Thread: The leaderboard and warfront result conspiracy

  1. #1
    Ascendant
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    North America
    Posts
    1,602

    Default The leaderboard and warfront result conspiracy

    Yes. It must be. In most warfronts and my leaderboard bracket only four of the top ten players are warriors. Warfront results are the same! Yes, clerics, mages, and rogues top these as well. Warriors can be up there also.

    What gives? We all know one warrior can solo a team of 20 players with rift storm!! I mean it must be that the devs play a warrior and are creating fake players to put on the leaderboards so they can continue to dominate! Dominate!

    How can I die to a warrior and the class not be OP.

    Lets think a minute How can Trion nerf warriors in there current state when all stats point to clerics, rogues, and mages performing just as well in key damage and killing blows.

    They can't. Sorry baddies.

  2. #2
    Prophet of Telara CericX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,011

    Default

    Leaderboards are jacked. Two war friends both has KB streaks wiped from mid 30's to nadda. You are basing your rant on a flawed system.
    While we're at it might point out that clerics decays weren't counting either. Several problems if you open any of the threads on it.

  3. #3
    Ascendant
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    North America
    Posts
    1,602

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CericX View Post
    Leaderboards are jacked. Two war friends both has KB streaks wiped from mid 30's to nadda. You are basing your rant on a flawed system.
    While we're at it might point out that clerics decays weren't counting either. Several problems if you open any of the threads on it.
    Lol. So warfront results are borked as well. So if a cleric gets top dps and it is not counting decay then they must be overpowered. Nerf!

    Give me a break.

  4. #4
    Prophet of Telara CericX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,011

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Majorin View Post
    Lol. So warfront results are borked as well. So if a cleric gets top dps and it is not counting decay then they must be overpowered. Nerf!

    Give me a break.
    Reread what I said. Search the forum regarding leader boards. I know you're just looking for a basis to fight but... this one no worky.

  5. #5
    Ascendant Violacea's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    12,128

    Default

    The leaderboards are a lot of fun - overall they are a time sink though. That only makes it not fun if you want it to be. It wasn't there before, play along if you care to. Anyone with time can make it to the top though. I understand you don't get them by watching the second hand on a clock but, a lot of them can be topped if you have the most time on your hands. Just add a column called "time in warfronts" and call it a day.
    New round up of some high rank matches
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

  6. #6
    Rift Chaser
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    394

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Majorin View Post
    Yes. It must be. In most warfronts and my leaderboard bracket only four of the top ten players are warriors. Warfront results are the same! Yes, clerics, mages, and rogues top these as well. Warriors can be up there also.

    What gives? We all know one warrior can solo a team of 20 players with rift storm!! I mean it must be that the devs play a warrior and are creating fake players to put on the leaderboards so they can continue to dominate! Dominate!

    How can I die to a warrior and the class not be OP.

    Lets think a minute How can Trion nerf warriors in there current state when all stats point to clerics, rogues, and mages performing just as well in key damage and killing blows.

    They can't. Sorry baddies.
    Its not okay to complain about warriors being op but its okay to whine and cry about Cleric heals being OP when they werent. So sad, I feel so bad for you warriors. Must be rough.
    Last edited by Anmila; 05-01-2012 at 11:34 AM.

  7. #7
    Rift Disciple Sun Tzu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    199

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Majorin View Post
    Yes. It must be. In most warfronts and my leaderboard bracket only four of the top ten players are warriors. Warfront results are the same! Yes, clerics, mages, and rogues top these as well. Warriors can be up there also.

    What gives? We all know one warrior can solo a team of 20 players with rift storm!! I mean it must be that the devs play a warrior and are creating fake players to put on the leaderboards so they can continue to dominate! Dominate!

    How can I die to a warrior and the class not be OP.

    Lets think a minute How can Trion nerf warriors in there current state when all stats point to clerics, rogues, and mages performing just as well in key damage and killing blows.

    They can't. Sorry baddies.
    you really are bothered by all this,
    you went from being annoying to making me feel like maybe you need to take a break from games altogether.
    for your own well being.

    on the subject, i feel you have made your point very clear. over and over , in about 5 threads
    the problem is, no one is saying warriors can solo 20 players.
    no one is saying warriors need to go back to the way they were.(that seems to be your biggest fear)
    and several warriors have stated that warriors will be fine with a few tone downs- for a few powers.

    no one said the other classes dont have OP aspects, they also need to be addressed
    i can name quite a few actually--but i think we all know what they are because they have been out there for a long time.
    this one is new--that is why there is a new discussion about it.

    in fact the other OP specs are likely in the top ten list that your talking about.
    unless of course you are of the opinion that there are no OP rogues,...mages,....or clerics,.......didnt think so.

    so yes all classes have specs that need to be toned down a bit so more diversity is viable in pvp.
    and get some sleep take a few anti depressants and be happy.
    1. Ruule --------50--r50-warrior-(g)
    2. Necrodemis--50--r41-mage-(g)
    3. Greywind-----50--r45-rouge-(g)
    4. Cavalon-------50--r43-cleric-(g)
    5. Cruule---------50-----warrior-(d)

  8. #8
    Rift Chaser kronous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    317

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Violacea View Post
    The leaderboards are a lot of fun - overall they are a time sink though. That only makes it not fun if you want it to be. It wasn't there before, play along if you care to. Anyone with time can make it to the top though. I understand you don't get them by watching the second hand on a clock but, a lot of them can be topped if you have the most time on your hands. Just add a column called "time in warfronts" and call it a day.
    thats so true

    they might as well forget all the pvp leaderboards and just measure "time in warfronts"

    it's basically what they represent now.

+ Reply to Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts