+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Like Tree38Likes

Thread: No, REALLY Trion, Are You Watching RB?

Rift Disciple

Default No, REALLY Trion, Are You Watching RB?

Seriously ... we're all seeing it.

Trion is this thing on?

RB is broken ... please fix.

Explain how it's broken. Many warriors have proposed changes in an ICD for Planar Blade, some suggested Rift Storm nerf, what's your idea?
    Piras@Faeblight
    Elsing@Faeblight
    <Celestial Might> [Retired: Hartzekarr and Greogard]
    My CD is now available for purchase here: https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/opus-1/id580677269

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Costs View Post

Trion is this thing on?

I think they do see it and think it is not overpowered. Lol. For many reasons discussed at length in multiple threads.... WARRIOR RIFT BLADE is not overpowered. Look at the leaderboards. Lol.

Honestly, this is almost a test for the developers. The history if nerfing classes based on baddies starting multiple forum threads need to end.

It will just take some time for players perceptions to adjust to the fact warriors do not suck anymore. Lol. Also, it will take some time for player tactics to change.

We all remember a time when warriors would charge in and the mages, clerics, and rogues would just stand in place because the warrior damage was less then theres in melee range. Yes, you kids loved this and thought perfect balance. The problem is that it was not balanced, poor game design, and needed to be adjusted.

Be happy. Lol. For once Trion has created a pvp environment where all classes have value and in certain situations are OP. Stop wanting a broke game so you can win without effort.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Hartzekar View Post
    Explain how it's broken. Many warriors have proposed changes in an ICD for Planar Blade, some suggested Rift Storm nerf, what's your idea?
    lol .. I have liked and commented on many of the ideas that have been thrown out there. I think there are a lot of great solutions be proposed.

Issue is that Trion doesn't care. And this point I want Trion to do SOMETHING ... because this no answering business is getting rather old.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Majorin View Post
    Honestly, this is almost a test for the developers. The history if nerfing classes based on baddies starting multiple forum threads need to end.
    Wow, the irony of that coming from you is just outstanding.

Trion ... these thousands of posts from many of your players is more than just QQ, it's our experiences and opinion. You would do well to heed us.

While we hear you Majorin, your history and partiality is too clear for most of us to take you seriously.

Rift Chaser

I have an idea!

Nerf all of RBs attacks by 40-60% in PvP situations only. It worked for Clerics. Am I right??

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Anmila View Post
    I have an idea!

Nerf all of RBs attacks by 40-60% in PvP situations only. It worked for Clerics. Am I right??
    +Rep. I've been saying that a lot. Then RBs and Wardens can be nerfed bros.

Ascendant

You don't need to change it. Also, most warrior mains I know think it is fine and not overpowered. Again, warrior rift blade is no more overpowered then other classes in the game.

Rift Disciple

You don't need to change it. Also, most warrior mains I know think it is fine and not overpowered. Again, warrior rift blade is no more overpowered then other classes in the game.
    W W Wh What? Most Warriors think it's fine? Wow! My bad then. The experts have spoken for us.

Rift Chaser

LoL too funny. A person playing warrior says they are not OP. Like they have no reason to try and protect their OPness...

Of course they think its fine! They are ROFL stomping everyone

Ascendant

Wow, the irony of that coming from you is just outstanding.

Trion ... these thousands of posts from many of your players is more than just QQ, it's our experiences and opinion. You would do well to heed us.

While we hear you Majorin, your history and partiality is too clear for most of us to take you seriously.
    Lol. Thousands of players and posts? It is like the same 5 - 6 of you remaking threads and stretching the truth. Stop lieing. Honesty, look at the leaderboards. Look at the results of warfronts. Talk to good pvpers in the game. Accept the fact dps in pvp us even between the classes and the key to winning is a solid team and not crying to nerf every class around you

I mean honestly. Thousands of players? Where do you kids come up with this garbage.
    Last edited by Majorin; 05-01-2012 at 08:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Anmila View Post
    I have an idea!

Worked for Mages, too. When's the last time you saw a Stormcaller?

Plane Touched

obviously you don't know any good warriors.
    good warriors know they are broken and know that it doesn't take skill to play these specs atm

LOL WARRIOR DPS
    LOL CLERIC HEALS

Champion

Trion is this thing on?

Not only are they watching.... they're PLAYING RBs!

You think they'd make these changes if they PvP'd any other class?

Trion is this thing on?

/signed

/10char
    \

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast