+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree4Likes
  • 3 Post By Adastra
  • 1 Post By HannonHellbringer

Thread: Being completely engulfed by rogues and ranged attacks...

Default Being completely engulfed by rogues and ranged attacks...

Went to check out church in PS and within just a few sec I was surrounded by 6 rogues. Not really expecting anything out of this thread just gona put this here. but this is pathetic.

game filled with nothing ranged kiters and stealthers.
    Last edited by Izualy; 05-01-2012 at 07:44 AM.

nerf eradicate
    -Skavok - MaleViolence -

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Izualy View Post
    Went to check out church in PS and within just a few sec I was surrounded by 6 rogues. Not really expecting anything out of this thread just gona put this here. but this is pathetic.

Kiters and stealthers are the response to OP RBs.

Quote Originally Posted by Costs View Post
    Oh I'm sure rogue player

Imagine that, the church (which contains 3 of the 4 available stones) is filled with rogues. Not sure if your a troll or just completely tarded.

Ascendant

Ranged dps is very high in this game and seems to be played by kids who feel they should never die. Get used to it. Lol.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Majorin View Post
    Ranged dps is very high in this game and seems to be played by kids who feel they should never die. Get used to it. Lol.
    Says the crying RB who tries to BS everyone about his OPness.

How do you even know hes a riftblade? So like your cool with pvp consisting of 90% ranged attacks.

You really enjoy running away when someone comes after you don't ya.

Ascendant

New abilities on PvP tree:

Izualy's glare: Causes an opponent running away from you to be teleported in front of you. The target is then permanently rooted and forced to in melee combat. The root ends when either you or the opponent dies. Oh by, the way, the opponent receives 50% more damage.

Izualy's rage: You shout in rage, causing everything on Telera, the alternate Telera and the other other other Telera to destealth and with a debuff that prevents you from stealthing ever again.

yet another anti-kiter/stealth thread
    Last edited by Adastra; 05-01-2012 at 08:32 AM.
    White Fang

Adastra@Greybriar

Rift Disciple

How do you even know hes a riftblade? So like your cool with pvp consisting of 90% ranged attacks.

Please read the forums before posting so you get some context.

Anyone who posts regularly knows he runs RB and is the spokesperson for Warriors OPness and Cleric nerfs.

Also, please see my analogy on teleporting ICBMs ... warriors are teleported ICBMs, basically ranged.

Please read the forums before posting so you get some context.

Anyone who posts regularly knows he runs RB and is the spokesperson for Warriors OPness and Cleric nerfs.

Also, please see my analogy on teleporting ICBMs ... warriors are teleported ICBMs, basically ranged.
    ******* you are mad.

Quote Originally Posted by Adastra View Post
    New abilities on PvP tree:

Izualy's glare: Causes an opponent running away from you to be teleported in front of you. The target is then permanently rooted and forced to in melee combat. The root ends when either you or the opponent dies. Oh by, the way, the opponent receives 50% more damage.

Izualy's rage: You shout in rage, causing everything on Telera, the alternate Telera and the other other other Telera to destealth and with a debuff that prevents you from stealthing ever again.

yet another anti-kiter/stealth thread
    No no I am wrong lets fix wf's. lets go from nothing but 85% ranged attacks and rogues to 100% ranged attacks and rogues. what do you think bro?

This way you all could just stand in one spot for all of port scion or any wf for that matter estimated game length would be tripled.
    Last edited by Izualy; 05-01-2012 at 08:40 AM.

Learn to RB
    \

Rift Chaser

They are hardly a "response to OP RBs" as they have been were around for a long time. RB has been around as well and nothing really new/changed in regared to riftwalk. But hey, lets go with your comment. Seems there is a response to RB afterall and so they are not that OP after all.
    Glad we finally got that all settled! Whew.

Dude, cost... Are you following Majorin around and trying to discredit everything he says. I don't agree with how he gets his word out but I see you in almost every thread he is in. lol

I don't hate ya and I'm not trying to troll you but, chill out. And for that matter, Majorin and Costs, you both need to chill out.

As it stands, damn near everyone thinks riftstorm is crazy. Planarblade is anotherstory, it's iffy at best and both sides have come up with logic for their defense but it is still iffy since warriors have no defensive CDs to help them close distance.

As for ranged it sucks, but just like riftwalk, its beatable. No fight should be easy mode. fights should go to the better player who has a quick reaction and knows his enemy. Ranged is not hard to beat, rule number one, DON"T CHASE AFTER THEM, they are leading you away from healers ansd support. rule two, LOS, use the enviroment to your advantage, force them to bottle neck up closer to you then hit them. rule three, CC, use what you got to help close the distance without letting them get away, once in range, use a gap closer and keep the pressure on the by using CC and if possible, continue to close the gap.

+ Reply to Thread