• 1 Post By Oaf

Thread: A nice Vid to show how fail Trion still is with Exploits/Exploiters

Prophet of Telara Shaidar Haran's Avatar

Default A nice Vid to show how fail Trion still is with Exploits/Exploiters

Enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJoCHAXoKNc
    My Hand Reaches Far...

Quote Originally Posted by Amary View Post
    There's typically no warning for unexpected crashes.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaidar Haran View Post

Enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJoCHAXoKNc
    Ya could of at least linked it using the hyper link menu! You know we are lazy to cut and paste. I'm just glad I didn't have to deal with that when I was leveling up.

Covergirl Diamond
    <-Prophecy->
    Back in Action
    RIP Junlar the Great Cleric. I will cherish our friendship and bond for all eternity.

If you hold S more you will get hit for less.

Whats the exploit?

[edit]Oh he jumped up on the wall.
    Last edited by spaceboots; 04-30-2012 at 07:49 PM.

49 seconds of life wasted
    could have at least trolled us with boobies
    who took my names!

Soulwalker

Sorry but I couldn't see anything past your backtracking and hideous UI xD

Looks like either a port up or he simply jumped up on the right spot. Pro tip, you can use run speed to run back up the defiant wall on both sides too. Some people have told me I am exploiting, one was amazed and kept trying to do it, another even told me I was a newb for specing my MM with memory recapture, so I told him his new nickname was 32. Looks like movement to me.
    New round up of some high rank matches
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

Exploit?? LOL just knock them off or even better, kill them. >.>

Just kill them..

And why the hell do you still have a backpeddle? You really have to keybind.

Maybe if you spent less time ledge camping and more time backpedaling things like this wouldn't happen.
    Noco@Wolfsbane

Oh heck, I merged the vids in reverse order, oh well. At about 25 secs into the vid you can see that the opposing faction can run up and touch the GY. The reason I even bothered to record these few secs of vid was because BEFORE I even loaded FRAPS and recorded this, players were up on that ledge firing into the GY area. I did not catch it nor would I bothered with simply recording them jumping on the ledge. But being able to run up to the GY itself and firing into it IS an exploit.

All my "backpedalling" for all you overegotesticals was trying to get them to do exactly what happened. Run up to the GY in my video.

@Karbine - not sure what you mean by "have a backpeddle", remember this is a level 15ish rogue I have, I'm not 50 so all the rogue lingo is above my head. All my backpedalling is simply me pressing the S key.

@ Swag - The video shows you approx 50 secs of a Warfront. Take the testicals out of your mouth and comprehend the word editing. You'll notice the match was already over when I started recording this and I found it far more important to document this than sit around "taking it."

@HannonHellBringer - I will get around to perfecting those skills, I assure you. In lower level Warfronts "just kill them" doesn't exactly cut it when dealing with twinks.

@ RomeoRomeo - again see more indepth detail about backpedalling in this post. UI - still working on it

Apologizes on the failure at linkage. I hate copy/pasting as well, so I feel your pain
    My Hand Reaches Far...

Oaf

Backpedaling isn't an exploit, it was intended by Trion to be the ultimate defensive maneuver.
    Last edited by Oaf; 05-01-2012 at 08:00 PM.
    Honorary member of The Fallen Sons and Terrible Idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaidar Haran View Post
    Oh heck, I merged the vids in reverse order, oh well. At about 25 secs into the vid you can see that the opposing faction can run up and touch the GY. The reason I even bothered to record these few secs of vid was because BEFORE I even loaded FRAPS and recorded this, players were up on that ledge firing into the GY area. I did not catch it nor would I bothered with simply recording them jumping on the ledge. But being able to run up to the GY itself and firing into it IS an exploit.

All my "backpedalling" for all you overegotesticals was trying to get them to do exactly what happened. Run up to the GY in my video.

@Karbine - not sure what you mean by "have a backpeddle", remember this is a level 15ish rogue I have, I'm not 50 so all the rogue lingo is above my head. All my backpedalling is simply me pressing the S key.

@ Swag - The video shows you approx 50 secs of a Warfront. Take the testicals out of your mouth and comprehend the word editing. You'll notice the match was already over when I started recording this and I found it far more important to document this than sit around "taking it."

@HannonHellBringer - I will get around to perfecting those skills, I assure you. In lower level Warfronts "just kill them" doesn't exactly cut it when dealing with twinks.

@ RomeoRomeo - again see more indepth detail about backpedalling in this post. UI - still working on it

Apologizes on the failure at linkage. I hate copy/pasting as well, so I feel your pain
    See, what your problem is, your not humping the twinks into submission!

What I mean by a backpeddle is having your S key binded to walk back. You should bind it to a spell or something useful, if you end up clicking your spells you will turn into a horrible keyboard turner and get owned even more in PvP.

Quote Originally Posted by Karbine View Post
    What I mean by a backpeddle is having your S key binded to walk back. You should bind it to a spell or something useful, if you end up clicking your spells you will turn into a horrible keyboard turner and get owned even more in PvP.
    Ah, gotcha. thanks for the clarification
    My Hand Reaches Far...

+ Reply to Thread