+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Like Tree61Likes

Thread: Stop your lies about warrior

Default Stop your lies about warrior

You can't lie anymore because we have leader boards.

JUST LOOK AT THE LEADERBOARDS TRION AND YOU CAN SEE ALL BLUE BARS FILLING THE TOP OF THE CHARTS. DO NOT LISTEN TO PVP RUINERS. WARRIORS NEED BUFFS!

Oaf

I haven't been pvping very much and I was playing the GW2 beta so I am really low on the leaderboards. Buff Warriors!
    Honorary member of The Fallen Sons and Terrible Idea.

Rift Chaser

The new trend is QQ bout warriors.Some1 sees some1 else whining about it,then they start whining too,why not,even if they dont know what they are talking about.It has been around forever.Devs aren't falling for it.

Rift Chaser

Its because no one heals anymore, so all of those overextending warriors and rogues are dropping dead to all the pyros and inquisitor/cabbies.
    "On a long enough timeline, the survival rate for everyone drops to zero."

Rhetoricx (someone stole my name on Seastone)
    <Unreal>
    I wish Rift had PVP in it...

Quote Originally Posted by Rhetoric View Post
    Its because no one heals anymore, so all of those overextending warriors and rogues are dropping dead to all the pyros and inquisitor/cabbies.
    People are not healing because they want to get on the DPS train for the leaderboards. I don't even understand that board anyways.

And it's not fun being the only healer in a WF, it's a lot of work LOL.

Covergirl Diamond
    <-Prophecy->
    Back in Action
    RIP Junlar the Great Cleric. I will cherish our friendship and bond for all eternity.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Oblivion333 View Post
    People are not healing because they want to get on the DPS train for the leaderboards.
    And because Trion gave us (Clerics) a nasty kick in the nuts and when we asked why they told us to shut up and take it ...

Healing is a thankless job as it is. Good healers have a long list of enemies and a big 1 over their heads. Trion took away the only thing that kept us in the game. If I pop a single heal most of the opposing team will chase me to hell and back again to kill me.

However ... there are no worries.

GW2 is looking VERY good.

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by bourbon View Post
    The new trend is QQ bout warriors.Some1 sees some1 else whining about it,then they start whining too,why not,even if they dont know what they are talking about.It has been around forever.Devs aren't falling for it.
    Warriors could use a slight boost to their damage. Rift Storm and Cornered Beast especially need some help. Maybe even throw in some more utility. An Aoe reflect would be a nice addition, better have the cooldown reset on crit so it can be incorporated into the macros though. There are so many buttons to push maybe just have it be passive that triggers on crits. Ya, that's better.

Quote Originally Posted by Jabbawockee View Post
    Warriors could use a slight boost to their damage. Rift Storm and Cornered Beast especially need some help. Maybe even throw in some more utility. An Aoe reflect would be a nice addition, better have the cooldown reset on crit so it can be incorporated into the macros though. There are so many buttons to push maybe just have it be passive that triggers on crits. Ya, that's better.
    +1 to aoe reflect that refreshes on crits.
    Teddro - Warrior - Seastone

Synna - Rogue - Vigil

Synna Stonecove/Invalid Target for all those darkfall people

Quote Originally Posted by Oblivion333 View Post
    People are not healing because they want to get on the DPS train for the leaderboards. I don't even understand that board anyways.

And it's not fun being the only healer in a WF, it's a lot of work LOL.

I wont solo heal anymore outside of premades..... Ill just zone out.

Quote Originally Posted by Costs View Post
    And because Trion gave us (Clerics) a nasty kick in the nuts and when we asked why they told us to shut up and take it ...

Healing is a thankless job as it is. Good healers have a long list of enemies and a big 1 over their heads. Trion took away the only thing that kept us in the game. If I pop a single heal most of the opposing team will chase me to hell and back again to kill me.

However ... there are no worries.

GW2 is looking VERY good.
    This is a real problem. Daglar only plays a cleric on the PTS when its stacked with 4-8 super wardens wardens running with ID gear. He isnt running around in warfronts solo healing with a GIGANTIC kill me sign over his damn head. I've got an ENTIRE battlegroup trying to kill me in warfronts every night. Im literally in the squirrel/mana drain/stun/mez/interrupt/silence/perma heal debuff/heal siphon macro of every bleeping player in the Seastone battlegroup. Ive even got my own guildmates specifically trying to kill me now and screaming it in WF chat.

You know how frustrating it is being squirrelled for 10 minutes of a 15 minute warfront? Then being rift caged for the other 5 because dimishing returns is being exploited? Having premades chase you all the way back to your spawn point ignoring everyone in the 20 man WF including flags just to kill you?

Everytime they touch the cleric they basically BADLY screw over the solo cleric. I can now officially count over 23 abilities they have either nerfed, double nerfed or removed from the game entirely.

The cleric in rift is just about the squishiest healer Ive played in the last 12 years in all the -14 MMORPGs.

Squishier than SWG
    Squishier than DaoC
    Squishier than EQ1
    Squishier than EQ2
    Squishier than WoW
    Squishier than D&D online
    Squishier than AoC
    Squishier than Vanguard
    Squishier than Lotr
    Squishier than WAR
    Squishier than Aion

You reading this Trion? Have you played healers in the above games? I have.

And I have never ever seen a class this badly ***** by the developers in a game. And a class so woefully lacking any real popular support healing class either (which basically means you are gonna die). Yet you keep nerfing it.

Champion of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Robes View Post
    +1 to aoe reflect that refreshes on crits.
    Only if it can all be tied into Planar Blade. I dont want to manage more than one buff on my warrior. AoE reflect, refresh my teleport with infinite CC breaks while also refreshing my pull ability from a different tree entirely and gives me super energy regen.

Lingering wounds should also automatically apply to any enemy I target automatically. Just to simply things, and it might as well have an infinite duration since the only way to remove it is by dying anyway.

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Jabbawockee View Post
    lol @ the troll.

Ishmael P77
    Shatari P77
    Astelle L54
    Stormbull L50

After the waves of anger and denials, acceptance comes to embrace like a midlife crisis - you are not young anymore LOL. I've come to accept my fate, and this is the card I been dealt with. As I see it, 2 healers are always better than 1. It's like that Spice Girls song 2 becomes 1. But what gets me is when a WF has enough healers, the DPS from the other team slaughter us healers esp if the other team has more warriors. So as a cleric you have to decide what role you will play that will balance the WF in your team. LOL my advice is to duo WF with a warrior and be his/her healing bot.

Covergirl Diamond
    <-Prophecy->
    Back in Action
    RIP Junlar the Great Cleric. I will cherish our friendship and bond for all eternity.

Quote Originally Posted by Patchkid View Post
    Only if it can all be tied into Planar Blade. I dont want to manage more than one buff on my warrior. AoE reflect, refresh my teleport with infinite CC breaks while also refreshing my pull ability from a different tree entirely and gives me super energy regen.

Lingering wounds should also automatically apply to any enemy I target automatically. Just to simply things, and it might as well have an infinite duration since the only way to remove it is by dying anyway.
    Just make it all passive and get rid of the buffs entirely, that way we can just put it in our macro and not have to worry about it.
    Teddro - Warrior - Seastone

Synna - Rogue - Vigil

Synna Stonecove/Invalid Target for all those darkfall people

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Valarion View Post
    You reading this Trion? Have you played healers in the above games? I have.

And I have never ever seen a class this badly ***** by the developers in a game. And a class so woefully lacking any real popular support healing class either (which basically means you are gonna die). Yet you keep nerfing it.
    +Rep

I have healed in:

Lotro
    SWOTR
    Eve
    PotBS
    CoH

And NEVER have I seen a more incompetent and unfriendly attitude towards healers in PVP in any of those games. Never have I seen a class get so overbuffed and left there for soooo long.

Trion, I have already purchased my copy of GW2. I greatly enjoyed the Beta. I am now here to warn you how you can save the few subs who still care and are planning to stay.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast