+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Like Tree57Likes

Thread: Your driving healers away

Prophet of Telara

Default Your driving healers away

If anyone that matter reads this from Trion, please understand that as PVP stands its soul destryoing to try amd heal in PVP.

I confess, im not the best in the game, but with my 1250 Valor (rank 37) im about as sturdy as wet peice of paper.

I understand certain healing combinations were viewed as powerful before but since the last patch things have deteriorated immensely. Healing reduced across the board and healing debuffs as strong as ever, coupled with an increase in the DPS of some souls.

You can read this as a QQ or whine or whatever, but i play this for enjoyment, currently its not fun and i find pleasure in logging out.

Totally agree with the OP

I've been playing mine more.
    Even free cost too much now

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Rainman View Post
    If anyone that matter reads this from Trion, please understand that as PVP stands its soul destryoing to try amd heal in PVP.

I confess, im not the best in the game, but with my 1250 Valor (rank 37) im about as sturdy as wet peice of paper.

I understand certain healing combinations were viewed as powerful before but since the last patch things have deteriorated immensely. Healing reduced across the board and healing debuffs as strong as ever, coupled with an increase in the DPS of some souls.

You can read this as a QQ or whine or whatever, but i play this for enjoyment, currently its not fun and i find pleasure in logging out.
    Healers are just fine. I have more valor than you and I'll get dropped like a wet noodle by certain class/roles also.
    Unrated -- Now show me on this doll where the mean rogue touched you.

Quote Originally Posted by Emanresu View Post
    Healers are just fine. I have more valor than you and I'll get dropped like a wet noodle by certain class/roles also.
    Except you forget, you don't run around with a number over your head and have every competent player after you at once.

Healers need to have some sort get out of jail card,(ones that are worth something) more in the way of a CD that doesn't hit the DR.

Quote Originally Posted by Nakotix View Post
    Except you forget, you don't run around with a number over your head and have every competent player after you at once.

Healers need to have some sort get out of jail card,(ones that are worth something) more in the way of a CD that doesn't hit the DR.
    If they're a Cleric they do have a "get out of jail card" called being a Cleric.

Quote Originally Posted by Credo View Post
    If they're a Cleric they do have a "get out of jail card" called being a Cleric.
    I'm sorry you missed the point of my post, Nvm tho! it's still there to read again!

Quote Originally Posted by Nakotix View Post

I actually wouldn't mind seeing detaunt back.

Plane Walker

Love the warr and rouge hatred against clerics in this thread... I bet you love more and more WFs with less and less healers. I do enjoy warrs in WFs: " damn no healers ".

51 inq

Just sayin

TBH i totally agree with the OP. What good is a healer if he can be burned down by just 1 or 2 people? Healers need to be impossible to solo, or they are never going to live long enough to heal anyone.
    Hastati (50 warrior), Tsar (50 cleric), Tsaritsa (50 Mage)
    Guides: 51 Bladedancer, Bloodstalker, Nightblade
    DPS Rogue <Trinity>
    5/8 ID; HK Conqueror

Quote Originally Posted by spaceboots View Post
    I actually wouldn't mind seeing detaunt back.
    Ive already asked. It brought out nearly every forum Troll and then some cave goblins too.

http://forums.riftgame.com/rift-gene...k-detaunt.html

Quote Originally Posted by Drakedog View Post
    Love the warr and rouge hatred against clerics in this thread... I bet you love more and more WFs with less and less healers. I do enjoy warrs in WFs: " damn no healers ".
    Just to spite the healer like you I made a Cleric, leveled him to 50, and now heal Warfronts.

Quote Originally Posted by Rainman View Post
    Healing reduced across the board
    Wait, what?

Champion of Telara The Real Viz Shady's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by No_Exit View Post
    51 inq

Just sayin
    Went that way and never looked back.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast