+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Warriors need a PvP Slap

Default Warriors need a PvP Slap

I was drinking to gain mana and boom a warrior sprints at me, and I'm dead like in 2 or 3 hits. I didn't have the chance to heal.

Warriors you need a make-up slap.

How many seconds does it take to have 2 warriors kill a cleric? Yes exactly. I hope you all get nerfed now LOL
    Last edited by Oblivion333; 04-29-2012 at 12:55 PM.

Covergirl Diamond
    <-Prophecy->
    Back in Action
    RIP Junlar the Great Cleric. I will cherish our friendship and bond for all eternity.

Quote Originally Posted by Oblivion333 View Post
    I was drinking to gain mana and boom a warrior sprints at me, and I'm dead like in 2 or 3 hits. I didn't have the chance to heal.

How many seconds does it take to have 2 warriors kill a cleric? Yes exactly. I hope you all get nerfed now LOL
    About as quickly as it takes a inquisitor to kill me at range. Yup we're good.
    Last edited by spaceboots; 04-29-2012 at 01:04 PM.

Hello .
    Teddro - Warrior - Seastone

Synna - Rogue - Vigil

Synna Stonecove/Invalid Target for all those darkfall people

Slap on some valor.
    Wqrriqr: 207850 Defiants decapitated

Old Videos: PVP1 & PVP2
    0/11 HK 1/1 GW2

Quote Originally Posted by Testercules View Post
    Slap on some valor.
    My valor is 1400 can't get any higher.

Covergirl Diamond
    <-Prophecy->
    Back in Action
    RIP Junlar the Great Cleric. I will cherish our friendship and bond for all eternity.

Ok, i guess ive stood by long enough reading posts w/o commenting..

Warriors, where do i start? maybe the one warrior with a pocket heal that can smash an entire whitefall team at first rush? ya..that happended to me.

Or maybe the warrior the RW's to me crits me for 1.5k 2 times, i port he ports, another 3k damage, i run he ports, dead

I lol @ all the warriors screaming that they dont need nerfs, at the rate this is going trion is going to nerf your sad *** rb soul to the GROUND

Warrior damage right now is comparable to ret pallies after the large patch for lich king, we all know what blizzard did to the ret spec, it never recovered..............be worried warriors..very worried

Dont bring up the ******** run away arguement or the "we are melee class qq we cant chase ppl" thats old and a horribad arguement
    IdolizeThis of Wasted Talent <> Im a killer and I usually know my victims so I catch alot of bodies on the homie system.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10f2rAzxEF8g

Rift Disciple

Useless CC in this game + Warriors with lots of gap closers = lots of dead range players

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by GanjaHaze View Post

Warriors, where do i start? maybe the one warrior with a pocket heal that can smash an entire whitefall team at first rush? ya..that happended to me.

Or maybe the warrior the RW's to me crits me for 1.5k 2 times, i port he ports, another 3k damage, i run he ports, dead

I lol @ all the warriors screaming that they dont need nerfs, at the rate this is going trion is going to nerf your sad *** rb soul to the GROUND

Warrior damage right now is comparable to ret pallies after the large patch for lich king, we all know what blizzard did to the ret spec, it never recovered..............be worried warriors..very worried

Dont bring up the ******** run away arguement or the "we are melee class qq we cant chase ppl" thats old and a horribad arguement
    Go back to just reading and not commenting.
    Hitme (W) - Byriel - Dark Horizon
    Darane (C) - Faeblight - Knights of Septoria

Quote Originally Posted by GanjaHaze View Post

NB/RS does as much damage, but tanks better, with more ports.

wut wut
    Cayleb - P50 Warrior [@Seastone]
    EX - <Exalted>
    EX - <Tempest Wolves>
    EX - @Dayblind

Rift Master

Quote Originally Posted by bear_on_the_job View Post
    NB/RS does as much damage, but tanks better, with more ports.

wut wut
    This must be why I can tank an nb/rs rogue indefinitely but can't stand up to a riftblade warrior for more than a few rotations.

Wait, that's not right.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Oblivion333 View Post

About as fast as it takes a cleric, mage, or rogue to kill me. Did you check your combat log. You were probably getting hit by more players then just the warrior. Lol.

Here's a strange video thread that also denotes warrior in a negative fashion. I don't even know what to think about that vid. Strange to say the least. Mod this also, please.

Quote Originally Posted by Gwaann View Post
    Here's a strange video thread that also denotes warrior in a negative fashion. I don't even know what to think about that vid. Strange to say the least. Mod this also, please.
    You can try to get these warrior threads closed down all you want. People are still going to post about it.

The fact that you seem to be trying to get this subject brushed under the rug is strange. Are you worried that if people keep talking about it, your class might be nerfed?

This is a public forum, nothing you do or say is going to shut people up about it.
    Pridy Bebe of Mobile Death Squad @Faeblight

DYER the best unofficial Rift forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Gwaann View Post
    You actually watched it?...
    Teddro - Warrior - Seastone

Synna - Rogue - Vigil

Synna Stonecove/Invalid Target for all those darkfall people

Who cares, just do like me and stop giving your money to Trion, there's heaps of good games out there.
    40 prestige levels later, and my main is now a bank alt just because the company listens to morons who arent happy unless they can 2 shot a cleric. Warriors can 2-3 shot P40 clerics now and theyre still whining ffs.
    I'm out of f..ks to give to this game.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast