Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: The ultimate lvl 39 twink (pic included)

Default The ultimate lvl 39 twink (pic included)

So with one day left on my account I decided to log on and kill some time with a few warfronts today. Here is what I experienced. http://i.imgur.com/qYh6x.jpg and thank god I was merced on the side of that "phenom". Too bad he was more interested in griefing players than winning the match.

This debunks three pvp "myths". The first being that warriors are fine in pvp, the second that twinks play to help their team win, and the third that the healing nerfs were justified/needed. Notice he gained zero valor? Capped and there just to grief plus his team still lost. How many healing clerics can you spot in that pic? Yeah I don't see any either. lol

Just bow down now and walk away. There is not point to participating with these kind of players running around ruining warfronts for the average and/or casual player, especially those trying to use warfronts to level up as a fun change of pace to pve grinding.

Peace out and catch you in some other mmo, far far away from this mess.

ok bye bye then.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Trisian View Post
    So with one day left on my account I decided to log on and kill some time with a few warfronts today. Here is what I experienced. http://i.imgur.com/qYh6x.jpg and thank god I was merced on the side of that "phenom". Too bad he was more interested in griefing players than winning the match.

This debunks three pvp "myths". The first being that warriors are fine in pvp, the second that twinks play to help their team win, and the third that the healing nerfs were justified/needed. Notice he gained zero valor? Capped and there just to grief plus his team still lost. How many healing clerics can you spot in that pic? Yeah I don't see any either. lol

Just bow down now and walk away. There is not point to participating with these kind of players running around ruining warfronts for the average and/or casual player, especially those trying to use warfronts to level up as a fun change of pace to pve grinding.

Feel your grief. Trion really screwed the pooch on this one. Good luck. I won't be far behind you (once I win this bet).

Rift Disciple

Im a new subscriber and I went through all the different warfront level brackets experiencing all this griefing.
    I told myself to hit lv 50 quickly and hopefully all this twink griefers will go away.
    But I was wrong.

Now Im constantly stalked by some assassin guy who does nothing in the warfront but just wait for me.
    http://img861.imageshack.us/img861/8...0427230939.jpg
    Not hard to see many of these guys around.

Soulwalker

Yeah ok two things here

1) He took 60 k healing. He had a pocket healer for the entire match. So much for your 'justified healing nerf' argument.

2) Yes he's a twink but the main reason he is destroying multiple people at a time is because since last patch Riftstorm has become a I-Win-Button in the 30-39 bracket.

Pay attention to the warriors in 30-39 warfornts. Every single one with run into a group of enemies, riftstorm and everything dies.

Quote Originally Posted by razfunk View Post
    Yeah ok two things here

1) He took 60 k healing. He had a pocket healer for the entire match. So much for your 'justified healing nerf' argument.
    60k healing minus 23k healing he put out himself = no pocket healer. Nice try! (I might as well post this before my account runs out because you can't post once you're a non-subscriber)

http://i.imgur.com/qYh6x.jpg

What in the world, the picture showed that char top dps yet gained no favor. I'm so glad I don't have an alt.

Covergirl Diamond
    <-Prophecy->
    Back in Action
    RIP Junlar the Great Cleric. I will cherish our friendship and bond for all eternity.

Rift Disciple

60k healing minus 23k healing he put out himself = no pocket healer. Nice try! (I might as well post this before my account runs out because you can't post once you're a non-subscriber)
    Note the funny thing in that picture too ... the little heals he did get was from a chloro.

In at least this bracket (30-39) a good chloro with a dps group can out heal most good clerics (post nerf ... never could have happened before).

Which is fine with me ... once they ramp up Inq to hit for the same damage as Pyro (with the shorter induction times and flicker).

That guy als0o has an extremely annoying twink in the 10-19 bracket and a decent lvl 50 warrior.

Anyway, 30-39 bracket is the best place for twink warriors, mine is in the 20-29 b/c im too lazy to lvl him anymore..... Also, u take one person and apply it to everyone else. Well, you sir are an idiot to do that, he wants to grief, but others want good pvp, b/c there isn't much in the 50 bracket.
    Theblackspikes: Only a bit more than just another lvl 60 Mage
    Missing the <Unreal> home...

i do that all day in 50 bracket, why don't you whine about me too.

Quote Originally Posted by wickede View Post
    i do that all day in 50 bracket, why don't you whine about me too.
    I'd whine about you but you can't put up those numbers.

Merely anecdotal evidence at best, OP. By making an arbitrary presumption based on that single case you can't really justify applying that to every other player.

I don't see anything out of ordinary based on the picture posted by the OP. Same scenario happens in lvl 50 warfronts.

As so-called players who want balanced and fair PvP, you should be screaming for this guy's head, not defending him and saying it's "just one person".

That "just one person" is decimating every warfront he goes into, and driving more and more people away due to sheer imbalance and frustration for nothing more than the fun of it. That in turn ruins the very PvP you claim to like and want so much that you can't get in the lower brackets.

Yes, lvl 50 PvP is harsh. I've certainly had my days of nerd-raging and ripping my hair out, but it has never been anything like that. It takes a well geared and organized group or team working together to give the other team those kind of results, not just 1 single player.

Either you want fairness, or you don't. Any defense of this kind of performance, as awesome and tempting as it would be, is not fairness.

One person destroying an entire Warfront is not fun in any way, no matter how you justify it.
    Rift PvP from an undergeared player's perspective: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W4DKLqnyBAQ

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Edany View Post
    As so-called players who want balanced and fair PvP, you should be screaming for this guy's head, not defending him and saying it's "just one person".

That "just one person" is decimating every warfront he goes into, and driving more and more people away due to sheer imbalance and frustration for nothing more than the fun of it. That in turn ruins the very PvP you claim to like and want so much that you can't get in the lower brackets.

Yes, lvl 50 PvP is harsh. I've certainly had my days of nerd-raging and ripping my hair out, but it has never been anything like that. It takes a well geared and organized group or team working together to give the other team those kind of results, not just 1 single player.

Either you want fairness, or you don't. Any defense of this kind of performance, as awesome and tempting as it would be, is not fairness.

One person destroying an entire Warfront is not fun in any way, no matter how you justify it.
    sadly this is how society thinks today, and nothing will ever get fixed because of it.

todays kids:
    "MOMMY(trion) the other kid wont play right... do something about it!"
    mommy: "ok sweety, just a minute"

back in my day:
    "MOMMY the other kid wont play right!"
    mommy: "break his nose"
    the kid now knows that his mommy wont help, and has to think for himself on how to get this accomplished. the kid talks with all the other kids on the playground and they devise a plan. the bully decides to come around and pick on one of the kids, so the rest of them jump on him and beat the crap out of him. it is no longer fun for the bully to be a bully... problem solved.

heres the hard truth boy... there is no such thing as fair.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast