+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Warlocks Enpored Darkness

Default Warlocks Enpored Darkness

Why is it not fixed yet? Atm, it wouldn't matter anyway usualy you die before you can use it

I would like ot see it working as a 15 sec ooldown with no charge cost. That way You can use just before you hit respawn.

Why not make Empored Darkness a buff? Doesn't RIft blad have a 51 point buff that increases Burst dps by 100% ?

Why is Rift Blades 30 point Rift Storm now a 30 second cooldown when it use to be 2 min. Warlocks 30 point Neddr'as Essence is still a 3 min cooldown lol. I use to use Warlock alot, I don't anymore. When you see a warrior coming towards you, You cast life Leech and Neddr'as Essence ect, if you don't, you die in 2 or 3 seconds.

If Trion woud actualy balance the souls and class's, like make Neddras Essence a 30 second coool
    donw, the Warlock might live 6 sec instead of 2 or 3 while in a fight with a warrior.

This is why you see atleast 50% of mages usiing the 36/30 or 32 Pyro and 34 Warlock lol
    Last edited by MapleTiger; 04-27-2012 at 10:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MapleTiger View Post
    make Neddras Essence a 30 second coool
    donw
    This is why we can't have nice things.
    ~Quiescent

So a 1/3 of the time the Warlock would have 80% damage reduction? How about no. And the Riftblade thing increases the damage of their FINISHERS by 65%.
    Piras@Faeblight
    Elsing@Faeblight
    <Celestial Might> [Retired: Hartzekarr and Greogard]
    My CD is now available for purchase here: https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/opus-1/id580677269

Well, then the Rift Storm should be a 3 min cooldown

Only thing that keeps my mage alive long enough to do anything is the Neddras essence. Without it, I'm dead in 3 sec from warriors.

I dueled a guildy a few times today. Hes a rank 20 Warrior and I got a rank 25 mage. Without Neddras Essence, I have no chance in hell. Even with it, I can only get my friend down to 50% health, then i'm dead. I'm using pvp gear and I pvp alot.

I can remember in 1.6 I could actualy hold my own with them. You can't even cc them. Trion, why bother giving mages CC if all you get is immune lol?

Least I have a rank 8 Warrior I can go back to playing lol
    Last edited by MapleTiger; 04-27-2012 at 07:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MapleTiger View Post
    Well, then the Rift Storm should be a 3 min cooldown

Only thing that keeps my mage alive long enough to do anything is the Neddras essence. Without it, I'm dead in 3 sec from warriors.

I dueled a guildy a few times today. Hes a rank 20 Warrior and I got a rank 25 mage. Without Neddras Essence, I have no chance in hell. Even with it, I can only get my friend down to 50% health, then i'm dead. I'm using pvp gear and I pvp alot.

I can remember in 1.6 I could actualy hold my own with them. You can't even cc them. Trion, why bother giving mages CC if all you get is immune lol?

Least I have a rank 8 Warrior I can go back to playing lol
    Yo're not going to beat a warrior (in Riftblade I assume) with Warlock. sorry, it's not going to happen. Go 20 into Dom and pick up Storm Shackle. Unless the warrior has 16 in VK, he's toast for 12 seconds.
    Piras@Faeblight
    Elsing@Faeblight
    <Celestial Might> [Retired: Hartzekarr and Greogard]
    My CD is now available for purchase here: https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/opus-1/id580677269

+ Reply to Thread