+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Seriously.

Rift Disciple

Default Seriously.

Yeah. Another Whitefall is terrible thread. I don't PVP much on my rogue anymore (thanks for no new content or gear). So, I'm playing my warrior and cleric and ranking them up. I only play Whitefall if it is the daily...wonder why. 0-0 ties ad nauseum. Bring back runners. I'd rather lose 3-0 in 5 minutes then have to keep queing up for this pos wf trying to get the daily done. Another alternative is to just stop making it the daily. Ever.

Ran a 0-0 yesterday. Players kept killing in mid, running towards their offensive zerg instead of running around, and running back them again when we had flag.

Map needs to be shorter and timers adjusted, but players just need to learn to play since they couldn't before.
    Last edited by spaceboots; 04-27-2012 at 07:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Work View Post
    Yeah. Another Whitefall is terrible thread. I don't PVP much on my rogue anymore (thanks for no new content or gear). So, I'm playing my warrior and cleric and ranking them up. I only play Whitefall if it is the daily...wonder why. 0-0 ties ad nauseum. Bring back runners. I'd rather lose 3-0 in 5 minutes then have to keep queing up for this pos wf trying to get the daily done. Another alternative is to just stop making it the daily. Ever.
    LOL yeah i was like why am I carrying a stone and I couldn't even eat the speed stone. I was like WTH am i bugged, but then someone told me they changed how Whitefall works now. Yeah now that runners can't rule, the game now take much longer to end.

Covergirl Diamond
    <-Prophecy->
    Back in Action
    RIP Junlar the Great Cleric. I will cherish our friendship and bond for all eternity.

Quote Originally Posted by spaceboots View Post
    Ran a 0-0 yesterday. Players kept killing in mid, running towards their offensive zerg instead of running around, and running back them again when we had flag.

Map needs to be shorter and timers adjusted, but players just need to learn to play since they couldn't before.
    OMG I agree that place keeps us there forever! Among all the WF, Whitefall is one I truly dislike.

Covergirl Diamond
    <-Prophecy->
    Back in Action
    RIP Junlar the Great Cleric. I will cherish our friendship and bond for all eternity.

Default WhiteFAIL Steppes

Why does everyone keep calling it whitefall? Back in the day when I was in Slayers they called it Whitefail, not sure how after all this time it hasn't caught on.
    Quesox@seastone
    Formerly Pillpopper@Seastone, Pillpopper@Derpstrike, Queso@Dayblind, Sunrest, Harrow.
    \_/<----see this? this is my care cup, notice how its empty.
    I tend to have very few posts because I find arguing with trolls is difficult because they tend to bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by spaceboots View Post

It's kind of sad that the "best" method for CTF is to have no defense and avoid the other team until you've picked up their flag, maybe that's just the way mmo CTF "has to be played". I rarely play this map anyway, unless it's the daily or the Escalation mode.

Quote Originally Posted by Oblivion333 View Post
    LOL yeah i was like why am I carrying a stone and I couldn't even eat the speed stone. I was like WTH am i bugged, but then someone told me they changed how Whitefall works now. Yeah now that runners can't rule, the game now take much longer to end.
    Wait, the blue orb doesn't work either?
    White Fang

Adastra@Greybriar

I've had a scion expire due to time.

Whitefall is nothing compared to that.

+ Reply to Thread