+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Need Help With PvP build

Soulwalker

Default Need Help With PvP build

So I have a lvl 35 Mage right now and I am trying to get into Warfronts and Pvp right now. I'm needing some help with the best build right now and if you can help out with the macro set up.

Plane Touched

http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=0z...0kucqcqz.xd.-6

Twink Riftblade warriors will regularly own you, and fully twinked NB/RS rogues will steal your lunch money if you dont get a string of crits.

Very good damage. Crazy crit with the Chloro buff off of the instant cast heal or Radiant Spore.
    Good survivability. Burning Shield -> Bloom -> Consuming Flames + Fire Shield procs.
    Decent Mobility. Flicker + Flowing Sand
    Decent CC. Burn + Flash Fire + Lockdown
    Last edited by Ploter; 04-26-2012 at 08:55 PM.

Plane Touched

Have 2 macros, but the shield/heal macro abilities are on seperate buttons by themselves also.
    Keep a non macro fireball button so you can queue it (every split seconds counts).
    Keep a shield up as much as you can, and use your heal on yourself religiously (every 10 seconds if your not full).
    Use your Archon dot for dps & self buff, & the cast time buff when you can to get a 5 stack if you can live that long (its a decent debuff also).

#show Flame Bolt
    suppressmacrofailures
    cast Inferno
    cast Flame Bolt
    cast Countdown
    cast Fireball

#show Bloom
    suppressmacrofailures
    cast Burning Shield
    cast Bloom
    cast @self Consuming Flames
    Last edited by Ploter; 04-26-2012 at 09:04 PM.

Soulwalker

Okay so now that i am close to 50 I am needing some help on a good PvP build along with a DPS and a Healer for Dungeons. Also gear what should a decent mage be wearing? Any help will be much appreciated.

+ Reply to Thread