+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Remember Us? My PvP Leveling Generation

Default Remember Us? My PvP Leveling Generation

I leveled my character by doing PvP only.
    It was quiet long time ago.

Some of those people who leveld at my time from PvP still
    appears at current 50 PvP and some do not.

I've always wondered if the good players at the time will also become a good player at 50 PvP
    when they get geared up, and if I will get to see them afterward. Apparently people that were
    most friendly to me on opposit faction either left the server or do not play anymore.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The people who leveled at this generations are:
    Guardian side:Sylvana, Lonovan

Defiant side: Infuego, Sykk, Efital, Kaysure, Racked, Gundal, Sidewind

At the time, PvP Planar Attunement was a PvP soul instead, and since I did not use
    PvP soul, I suffered a lot from assasin stunes especially
    from Racked. I think she was one of the most feared Defiant rogue at the time.

Kaysure and I had very much rivary eachother. I think it was the first cleric that
    I found that I cannot kill. I saw her at beginning of 50 pvp but not anymore.
    Perhaps she moved server. I'm actually sad not to see her because we had our conflict
    to solve at 50 PvP.

Sidwind told me once not to shoot her, and I told her to come to IPP and date with me
    and she really came Sidewind too is impossible to see anymore.

Sykk recorded video of killing me and sent me a youtube URL a the time.
    I'm glad that she did because She has a guaridan cleric and I am married to her ingame.

I saw Gundal at very last before I reach my 50. I still see him rarely and
    It was interesting how he bought my stack of dextery runes from ah later on.

I think I had infame for talking trash and I very much enjoyed all the aggrssion.
    It was exiciting.

I've always wondered if the good players at the time will also become a good player at 50 PvP
    when they get geared up, and if I will get to see them afterward. Apparently people that were
    most friendly to me on opposit faction either left the server or do not play anymore.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I still contact with a few of them.
    I'm sorry if I forgot some of your name. Please add more names if you leveld by doing pvp with us at this time and if I missed it.
    Last edited by Kakaru; 04-25-2012 at 11:59 PM.

+ Reply to Thread