+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: Gamebreaking healing bug

Default Gamebreaking healing bug

healing after the hotfix works just fine in pve, but in pvp about half my heals fire off and heals for ZERO,tried it in duels and warfronts.

healing nerfs are fine but 0 healing :/.

I've noticed a bug as well, my HK synergy crystal is making extremely overpowered in PVP. Please fix this.
    ~Quiescent

Shadowlander

its happening in pve too bud.

Quote Originally Posted by old school View Post
    its happening in pve too bud.
    hmm maybe i didnt notice it, but still its an extremely annoying bug.

Rift Chaser

Have you checked your combat log? Recently I've been seeing entries in my Combat Log that read like this:

"Velkhar's Healing Flare heals Velkhar for 230 (229 intercepted)"

or

"Velkhar's Latent Blaze heals Velkhar for 1831 (1830 intercepted)"

From what I understand, no class should have a 100% heal debuff, so I'm totally confused as to how this is possible. Either there is a reporting issue in the Combat Log code, or there is a bug in the Healing code. PvP is so faced paced, especially against well geared Rogues and Warriors, that I never have time to evaluate which of my heals "worked" and which didn't. I just go to look at the Combat Log after I'm dead to see how I could've died so fast, and see the above entries. It seems to occur most often when I get attacked by Rogues (both backstabbers and MMs). And I'll see a string of them in a row, then heals start "working" again, and then I'm getting 100% intercepted again (and usually dead by then).
    Last edited by Velkane; 04-25-2012 at 11:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Velkane View Post
    Have you checked your combat log? Recently I've been seeing entries in my Combat Log that read like this:

"Velkhar's Healing Flare heals Velkhar for 230 (229 intercepted)"

or

"Velkhar's Latent Blaze heals Velkhar for 1831 (1830 intercepted)"

From what I understand, no class should have a 100% heal debuff, so I'm totally confused as to how this is possible. Either there is a reporting issue in the Combat Log code, or there is a bug in the Healing code. PvP is so faced paced, especially against well geared Rogues and Warriors, that I never have time to evaluate which of my heals "worked" and which didn't. I just go to look at the Combat Log after I'm dead to see how I could've died so fast, and see the above entries. It seems to occur most often when I get attacked by Rogues (both backstabbers and MMs). And I'll see a string of them in a row, then heals start "working" again, and then I'm getting 100% intercepted again (and usually dead by then).
    Yes, I've got screenshots of the exact same thing. Heals being intercepted for the entire heal. So it's not just the massive nerfs to healing, healing is broken.

Quote Originally Posted by Misun View Post
    Yes, I've got screenshots of the exact same thing. Heals being intercepted for the entire heal. So it's not just the massive nerfs to healing, healing is broken.
    --
    It's not a 100% heal debuff. Just tested it to confirm (without a dummy, btw).

Rogues siphon a portion of the healing. "Velkhar's Healing Flare heals Velkhar for 230 (229 intercepted)" means he's healing himself for 230 and the rogue for 229. With no heal debuff, Velkhar would be healing himself for 459.

Majn
    Be healed and be well.

I'm more interested in the heals that don't seem to land at all.

Aside from that, a 50% siphon combined with a 50% heal debuff sure as hell FEELS like 100%.
    Last edited by Edany; 04-25-2012 at 12:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MannSeastone View Post
    --

Rogues siphon a portion of the healing. "Velkhar's Healing Flare heals Velkhar for 230 (229 intercepted)" means he's healing himself for 230 and the rogue for 229. With no heal debuff, Velkhar would be healing himself for 459.
    Shouldn't it be ~183 the rogue gets healed for and ~276 the cleric should be healed for. Our siphons are 40% now. Looks like they are still working at 50%.

ruh roh
    Last edited by Violacea; 04-25-2012 at 12:21 PM.
    New round up of some high rank matches
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

--

I'm looking at one of the screenshots, does this seem right to you?

My healing benediction healed a player for 24 (779 overheal 802 intercepted) and another one says my crystal vine healed the same player for 60 (60 intercepted)

I've got a few screenshots that I took, mostly of heals healing for zero.

It doesn't seem right to me at all.

I miss my old spec so bad. I hate all these new specs I've tried. I miss being able to move around and heal.

I've lost my healing mojo now it seems

My healing benediction healed a player for 24 (779 overheal 802 intercepted) and another one says my crystal vine healed the same player for 60 (60 intercepted)

--
    Those examples look right. Think of the base heal as being 1605. The player gets 24 with 779 overhealing, for a total of 803, and the rogue gets the lesser half, 802.

Can you post the screenshots of the heals healing for zero?

Majn
    Be healed and be well.

It's the same as the thread where the guy thought he got hit ridiculously hard with a nuke because he added the nuke + the overkill amount and assumed it as the total hit. This is just kind of that except inverse. The absorbed amount is not the amount absorbed relative to the non parenthesis number. It just means, 60hp was healed, and 60 was stolen. Not 60hp of your 60 healed was stolen.

I'll admit it isn't the best way they could word it. Based on how you are looking at it, it would have made more sense to you if they made it say healed for 120 (60 intercepted), implying 60 of the 120 was intercepted. That is how you were interpreting it I believe. Could be wrong >.<
    Last edited by Violacea; 04-25-2012 at 01:43 PM.
    New round up of some high rank matches
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

--
    Those examples look right. Think of the base heal as being 1605. The player gets 24 with 779 overhealing, for a total of 803, and the rogue gets the lesser half, 802.

Can you post the screenshots of the heals healing for zero?
    Yes, I'll post them.

Quote Originally Posted by Violacea View Post
    It's the same as the thread where the guy thought he got hit ridiculously hard with a nuke because he added the nuke + the overkill amount and assumed it as the total hit. This is just kind of that except inverse. The absorbed amount is not the amount absorbed relative to the non parenthesis number. It just means, 60hp was healed, and 60 was stolen. Not 60hp of your 60 healed was stolen.

I'll admit it isn't the best way they could word it. Based on how you are looking at it, it would have made more sense to you if they made it say healed for 120 (60 intercepted), implying 60 of the 120 was intercepted. That is how you were interpreting it I believe. Could be wrong >.<
    I'm probably misinterpreting what's happening, but it seems funky none the less. At least to me. Maybe I'm just annoyed because of the nerfs.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast