+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Violacea
  • 1 Post By Credo

Thread: what class should i focus on now my cleric is dead in pvp

Banned

Default what class should i focus on now my cleric is dead in pvp

hey guys i have a 50 cleric and the rest of the callings 25-42 what calling should i lvl for pvp purposes due to the fact i lost my healing capabilities in warfronts i currently have a 25 rogue 42 mage and a 31 warrior

i dont mind if it takes me a few days to lvl my toons i just want to know whats the most viable spec right now for pvp

Sword of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by pipehitter361 View Post
    hey guys i have a 50 cleric and the rest of the callings 25-42 what calling should i lvl for pvp purposes due to the fact i lost my healing capabilities in warfronts i currently have a 25 rogue 42 mage and a 31 warrior

i dont mind if it takes me a few days to lvl my toons i just want to know whats the most viable spec right now for pvp
    Sorry to say, but if you can't hack the entire cleric class now, because 1 soul was given some much needed nerfs... you're going to hate how bad you get violated as any other class. I still see plenty of healers doing alright in warfronts, plenty of warriors... plenty of each of the 4 callings. And I still hear folks from each of those same 4 callings crying that they suck. Good folks do well, those who don't take the time to learn their classes and the ways to play them... do not. Sorry.
    Laban Rogue <That Guild>. Bad... good? I'm the guy with the gun.

IMO rogue. I leveled a cleric as my first toon around the days of 1.2/3. Ditched that garbage for a rogue and never regretted it.
    Last edited by Violacea; 04-23-2012 at 02:14 PM.
    New round up of some high rank matches
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

Quote Originally Posted by Violacea View Post
    IMO rogue. I leveled a cleric as my first toon around the days of 1.2/3. Ditched that garbage for a rogue and never regretted it.
    Yup, I'm still playing my Cleric alt to escape the terribleness that Rogues are in PvP right now. Ooooooo I could use a spec I found on Google and be somewhat less awful. I can rack up killing sprees by constantly running away from objectives! Yay!

Or I can get on my Cleric and laugh at people trying to kill me.
    Even free cost too much now

+ Reply to Thread