+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Like Tree35Likes

Thread: lack of healers

Shadowlander

Default lack of healers

Anyone notice a huge lack of healers in WF's? lol

I truly cant believe there are this many dumb people in the world today. Information and education are more readily available today than ever before and people are dumber than ever before.

Im really curious what you guys were thinking, those of you incessantly crying for a healing nerf, would happen?

Yes, i play a cleric. No im not angry about the nerfs. I play for fun, and it used to be fun to play warden/sent, now its not so i play inquisitor or druid and sometimes cab. I guess most other clerics on my battleserver came to the same conclusion i did because there hasnt been squat for healers lately. There is always a warrior or rogue making a comment like "man no heals again", And i just laugh and have fun blowing people up with inquisitor.

Anyone else been having the same experience?

Ascendant

Nerf healers = Less healers?

Who woulda thunk it?

A QQ thread a day keeps the Nerf Hammers away!
    afk tera.

Quote Originally Posted by old school View Post

I truly cant believe there are this many dumb people in the world today. Information and education are more readily available today than ever before and people are dumber than ever before.

Im really curious what you guys were thinking, those of you incessantly crying for a healing nerf, would happen?

Yes, i play a cleric. No im not angry about the nerfs. I play for fun, and it used to be fun to play warden/sent, now its not so i play inquisitor or druid and sometimes cab. I guess most other clerics on my battleserver came to the same conclusion i did because there hasnt been squat for healers lately. There is always a warrior or rogue making a comment like "man no heals again", And i just laugh and have fun blowing people up with inquisitor.

Yes, I've also noticed that.

When someone complained that there were no healers anymore in wf's, I said "well what did you think was going to happen when people cried for nerfs on Clerics?"

The response was *silence*

Also, the next time you go into a wf in your healing spec, check your combat logs. You should see a lot of healing for 0 (overhealed) for the majority of your heals. So not only did they nerf us into the ground, they broke healing.

There's a thread about it in the Cleric forums.

Rift Chaser

As weird as this sounds my experience is the opposite. Ive seen more healers now than I had before patch, I think mostly people wanted to try the spec out and see but I dont think anyone could get real results based on the amount of healers we actually had. (Too many)

That said, I didnt play much this weekend since there were two Betas out that I was testing. (wont mention names)

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by rantology View Post
    A QQ thread a day keeps the Nerf Hammers away!
    lol im not "QQ"ing brother, im laughing.... Im pretty sure thats what the acronym lol infers.

Trust me when i say that dying in pvp does not bother me. The game i came from was full loot (that means everything can be looted when u die) pvp, no safe zones, no tab targeting ( that means you had to actually aim)

Quote Originally Posted by Misun View Post
    Yes, I've also noticed that.

When someone complained that there were no healers anymore in wf's, I said "well what did you think was going to happen when people cried for nerfs on Clerics?"

The response was *silence*

Also, the next time you go into a wf in your healing spec, check your combat logs. You should see a lot of healing for 0 (overhealed) for the majority of your heals. So not only did they nerf us into the ground, they broke healing.

And I thought this was just something I was doing wrong in rotations since the patch.. GG.

Quote Originally Posted by Sariina View Post
    Nerf healers = Less healers?

Who woulda thunk it?
    Even though the team with healers still mostly wins.

Your job got more difficult, all ours did. Everyone is dying more, especially though since the healer community is stuck in a raid healing mindset.

Our Wfs are already plagued with unranked matches full of people in greens and blues, it would be nice if dps clerics stop taking up slots that could go to a more viable dps class unless you geared for such OPness.

And yes I would heal if I could, but alas my class only gets two roles that are nerfed against hybrids.
    Last edited by spaceboots; 04-23-2012 at 09:24 AM.

WARDENS ARE OP! NERF WARDENS!
    WHERE ARE ALL THE HEALERS IN WFS?

(rinse and repeat)

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Misun View Post
    Did you happen to notice who the author of that thead is my friend? ;-)

Quite correct. The downside is the premades are still healing and now its a complete cakewalk. My main is a cleric and is all but retired. Yes it fun to run Inq, Cab or shamicar, but you are going to be middle of the pack for the most part and participate in a lot of losing w/f's.

The only vicarious pleasure you can experience is to listen to all the whiners screaming for heals. This is what everyone wanted. So we got it.

Did you happen to notice who the author of that thead is my friend? ;-)
    Now I noticed.

ITT OP Warden cries about not being OP anymore.

If you want to play an OP class that doesnt get nerfed roll a rogue or shut up.

p.s. nerf mages

Apologizes for going off the QQfest topic, however in the interest of education I present the following

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flynn_effect
    Infy <Transience> of Threesprings
    I PVP with 1 button.
    Potato.

People got what they wanted. I hope the chloro trickles are enough.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast