+ Reply to Thread

Thread: PVP leaderboards and Healing

Shadowlander

Default PVP leaderboards and Healing

Hey,

I have a question / request.
    While I find this addition really nice, I have a concern regarding the way leaderboard rankings are calculated.

From my understanding, it seems that being ranked in a sub category (even badly) contributes a lot to you total number of points. That's quite normal after all, doing everything in all bg should be encourage.

However I have some concerns as a warrior. While I can heal (myself) while holding a flag / a Sourcestone, I don't see how I can be ranked in "Port Scion - Idol Healing".
    Is there a way I haven't seen ? (The deep Paladin heal is only for group members)
    Should I (ninja) loot a SHoE and dps guardian next to the Idol? (Does it even work?)

You are worried about being on a Leaderboard for healing....
    Healing an Idol...
    As a Warrior....

Shadowlander

I am worried about the pvp leaderboard where your total points is boosted by being present in sub categories including idol healing. I don't want to top idol healing.

I want to have 1 in idol healing and earn the free extra 50 points in the global chart.
    (If you prefer a cleric dps can still use 1 water jet to be present in the dps chart, my request is equivalent)

Rift Chaser

The leaderboards dont really hold much value at all honestly. The highest ranked players will be the highest because they somehow have free time to play all the time. It has nothing to do with skill or anything. I

t might as well just be a leaderboard for 'time played'.

Prophet of Telara

You can throw group heal potions at the idol.

+ Reply to Thread