+ Reply to Thread

Thread: port scion bridge

Default port scion bridge

Why do most games go with teams from the south side of bridge? especially when they start to lose. There is a strategy to the wf. why stand in the AoE area? Why not go from the north side (church side) and spread the other team out a bit and send runners into the church while the other team is distracted?

it seems that most people are more interested in kb than actually winning. i could care less about kb. playing the wf right and winning is more important.

this is an issue on both sides, guardian and defiant.
    Overpowered BMW with twin turbos modified by Dinan Tuning makes other cars QQ in their forums

Kb gets you more favor than winning.

I couldn't care less whether I win or lose, as long as my favor is high.

I think you overestimate the IQ of an average pvper in Port Scion. I made the mistake myself ...

Sword of Telara Chancellor Gowron's Avatar

Yea its way easier to attack north of bridge because you're not bottlenecked as much and its more difficult for the enemy to LOS you. People just go south bridge because its directly in front of them when they spawn.

But yea most people still just like to fight over bridge all day and ignore the rest because kills give favor/prestige and the Veteran's Prestige Vial only increases prestige gains for kills

Prophet of Telara

Port Scion is a Warfront that can be one without ever seeing the enemy. So I actually prefer the bridge fights over the usual alternative, which is a boss rush.

Now, if it was a choice between bridge fight or church fight, I'd be in heaven.

+ Reply to Thread