+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: 1 Hit PvP funny and +

Default 1 Hit PvP funny and +

1 do not speak English, 2 because the games are Rank 12 vs rank 40
    because there are warrior who kill in 1 hit? and some rogue
    that **** is this game not want Let us go? trion not appreciate your players
    in each update the game is getting worse
    the guardians lose 90% and 70% of the WF
    trion lords I pay for fun and as this is not the case because the game really disgusting, because you know that will come out GW2, Tera, Diablo 3 , The Secret World, Dota2 and appears not to compete with them simply do not care Let us go no
    using Google translator
    Last edited by Thehell88; 04-23-2012 at 05:46 AM.

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Thehell88 View Post
    trion lords I pay for fun and as this is not the case because the game really disgusting, because you know that will come out GW2, Tera, Diablo 3 , The Secret World, Dota2 and appears not to compete with them simply do not care Let us go no
    using Google translator
    I agree, guardians are terrible. they lose 160% of the WF.
    Last edited by Firebl@de; 04-23-2012 at 05:48 AM.

using Google translator
    You apparently don't understand how much work Trion did in 1.7 in pvp. If you are seriously getting 1 shot i really feel bad for you because your knowledge of survival and pvp must be low.

Please don't argue how much guardians lose in pvp. There are servers that its the complete opposite. Gnarlwood for example we win almost all our matches. Literally roflstomping each one.. it's so bad that i feel depressed for the Defiants in our wargroup.
    If you are having problems i would switch servers and/or read up how to increase your survivability/spec in warfronts.

Quote Originally Posted by LOveRH View Post
    You apparently don't understand how much work Trion did in 1.7 in pvp. If you are seriously getting 1 shot i really feel bad for you because your knowledge of survival and pvp must be low.

Please don't argue how much guardians lose in pvp. There are servers that its the complete opposite. Gnarlwood for example we win almost all our matches. Literally roflstomping each one.. it's so bad that i feel depressed for the Defiants in our wargroup.
    If you are having problems i would switch servers and/or read up how to increase your survivability/spec in warfronts.
    Mr LOveRH so tell me if you know the secret formula?
    I'm rank 12 and I have not the slightest chance against a warrior or rogue rank 40
    reads and writes after

loose talk
    you are rank 40 so you do not care all
    and trion has not done anything worse to waste the game
    Last edited by Thehell88; 04-23-2012 at 06:15 AM.

Ascendant

I'm rank 12 and I have not the slightest chance against a warrior or rogue rank 40
    reads and writes after

loose talk
    If you're going against a rank 40, that means the queue was unable to place you into a "matched" game, that is with people closer to your rank. It happens sometimes, in those cases you will probably want to use a defensive/supportive build vs. a damage build.
    Last edited by Adastra; 04-23-2012 at 06:19 AM.
    White Fang

Adastra@Greybriar

Quote Originally Posted by Adastra View Post
    If you're going against a rank 40, that means the queue was unable to place you into a "matched" game, that is with people closer to your rank. It happens sometimes, in those cases you will probably want to use a defensive/supportive build vs. a damage build.
    sometimes happens always lie
    and I put full tank and hard equals no more than 3 hit
    without i both rank 40 to do a WF just for them and not bother us because fighting a losing rank 40 is safe

reads and writes after

loose talk
    Miss* .

Some servers are just going to be worse then others. I remember when i was on Millrush's wargroup the other side was just so much more geared then us. We didn't get crushed that badly but we had to work very hard to win.

Fact: There shouldn't be that many rank 40s in your wfs when you are rank 14. If there are they would not be the majority. If you are placed in a higher ranked wf and you do not have the valor to survive them it boosts you up (came 1.7 you get boosted up to 1000 valor). If you are dying in 1 shot with 1k valor is not the gear difference its the spec or your running around without armor.

Step one: Expect that your going to die. It's pvp, it happens. Just like loosing.

Step two: Learn what spells are hitting you and react to them. Know what classes are coming to attack you and react to them. Learn to LoS and keep with the party if you feel like you are at a disadvantage.

Step three: Do research on specs that have a high survivability in pvp. I know mages go for chloro and rogues go for NB/RS, Clerics go Warden... etc

If you are still struggling and feel like you aren't having fun just switch servers. There is nothing wrong with that. Do some research in which ones guardians are favored... if you really need that.

Please don't assume i don't care. I remember when i was in a wf where i was rank 0-1 fighting rank 6s (1.6? i believe). I got one shot all the time but i learned from it. Trust me i know where your coming from.
    Last edited by LOveRH; 04-23-2012 at 06:27 AM.

Sword of Telara Chancellor Gowron's Avatar

Google translate FTW

Miss* .

Some servers are just going to be worse then others. I remember when i was on Millrush's wargroup the other side was just so much more geared then us. We didn't get crushed that badly but we had to work very hard to win.

Fact: There shouldn't be that many rank 40s in your wfs when you are rank 14. If there are they would not be the majority. If you are placed in a higher ranked wf and you do not have the valor to survive them it boosts you up (came 1.7 you get boosted up to 1000 valor). If you are dying in 1 shot with 1k valor is not the gear difference its the spec or your running around without armor.

Step one: Expect that your going to die. It's pvp, it happens. Just like loosing.

Step two: Learn what spells are hitting you and react to them. Know what classes are coming to attack you and react to them. Learn to LoS and keep with the party if you feel like you are at a disadvantage.

Step three: Do research on specs that have a high survivability in pvp. I know mages go for chloro and rogues go for NB/RS, Clerics go Warden... etc

If you are still struggling and feel like you aren't having fun just switch servers. There is nothing wrong with that. Do some research in which ones guardians are favored... if you really need that.

Please don't assume i don't care. I remember when i was in a wf where i was rank 0-1 fighting rank 6s (1.6? i believe). I got one shot all the time but i learned from it. Trust me i know where your coming from.
    you have no idea ^ ^
    I have a rogue cleric rank 12 and rank 22 to rank 22 and warrior mage rank 21 and another 6 char ^ ^
    you think I was the class?
    I know all the skill of my chars
    I'm always looking to date guide class guide section
    my gear is old version 5rank6 rank
    but the problem is that it comes with 1 guardians rank 40 to rank 40 with 10 defiant
    is an example
    it unbalances the game
    P / D I'm talking about European server

I write you in Spanish and you translate it?

you have no idea ^ ^
    I have a rogue cleric rank 12 and rank 22 to rank 22 and warrior mage rank 21 and another 6 char ^ ^
    you think I was the class?
    I know all the skill of my chars
    I'm always looking to date guide class guide section
    my gear is old version 5rank6 rank
    but the problem is that it comes with 1 guardians rank 40 to rank 40 with 10 defiant
    is an example
    it unbalances the game
    P / D I'm talking about European server
    Humor me here. How does someone get one shot with 1k+ valor on their gear? Even though you get placed vs a warrior higher then you, you still have around the same valor.

Humor me here. How does someone get one shot with 1k+ valor on their gear? Even though you get placed vs a warrior higher then you, you still have around the same valor.
    I do not understand these crazy lol ^ ^

Yes please tell me of this magical one-shot ability warriors have.

Did you check the combat logs, because I wish to know. heck I will run thius magical hit after you let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by Tufelhunden View Post
    Yes please tell me of this magical one-shot ability warriors have.

Did you check the combat logs, because I wish to know. heck I will run thius magical hit after you let me know.
    that the difference if I die in 1 hit or 1 sec

"One shot" = I died before I could stop panicking and fight back.

No way did he actually get one shot, unless he was naked.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast