+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: The people that are saying Warrior dps...

Soulwalker

Default The people that are saying Warrior dps...

...is now the same as what Pyros/Inq/Nb could always do, must be kidding themselves.

Obligatory fix warrior dps or I will not resub and I know at least 6 other people from RL and my guild that will follow.

GW2 4eva

All the real PvP'ers left ages ago, but all that means is that I am a scrub because I am still here saying that all the good PvP'ers left ages ago.

I am now crying because I can't stay alive for more than five global cooldowns but I am the same guy that was crying for Warden nerfs in 1.7

I keep getting killed by people in Infernal Dawn raid gear, PvE is ruining PvP

Nerf Eradicate

(But seriously, warriors are just a little out of hand)
    (And I will quit if they aren't fixed)
    (...or will I?)

I think you made the most cliché thread of the year.
    Congratulations!
    ~Quiescent

Excellent example of how not to post a constructive thread. Good Job!

I am truly sorry that your free kbs are gone.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Stanley Pain View Post
    Excellent example of how not to post a constructive thread. Good Job!
    Thanks! I try!

Quote Originally Posted by Valnak View Post
    I am truly sorry that your free kbs are gone.
    Wha?
    Last edited by RomeoRomeo; 04-22-2012 at 08:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RomeoRomeo View Post
    Thanks! I try!

Wha?
    Learn to kite, maybe ? You can't tank warriors anymore. There's a reason they do that kind of damage in MELEE, mm'kay ? You got 30-35 range to work with..I strongly suggest you learn to use it..along with your CC.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Fiala View Post
    Learn to kite, maybe ? You can't tank warriors anymore. There's a reason they do that kind of damage in MELEE, mm'kay ? You got 30-35 range to work with..I strongly suggest you learn to use it..along with your CC.
    I really think you've missed the point of this thread, dear.

Apparently I can't post threads about other members of this community who display a lack of common sense or intelligence in any way...I mean, I try to see the message some people are trying to get across...but people are just so f'ing stupid
    it is not enough these days to question authority, you gotta speak with it too

He's taking the piss you muppets.

Go urban dictionary what that means if you have to.

Champion of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by RomeoRomeo View Post
    ...is now the same as what Pyros/Inq/Nb could always do, must be kidding themselves.

Obligatory fix warrior dps or I will not resub and I know at least 6 other people from RL and my guild that will follow.

GW2 4eva

All the real PvP'ers left ages ago, but all that means is that I am a scrub because I am still here saying that all the good PvP'ers left ages ago.

I am now crying because I can't stay alive for more than five global cooldowns but I am the same guy that was crying for Warden nerfs in 1.7

I keep getting killed by people in Infernal Dawn raid gear, PvE is ruining PvP

Nerf Eradicate

(But seriously, warriors are just a little out of hand)
    (And I will quit if they aren't fixed)
    (...or will I?)
    Not sure if serious.... but still once id gear starts hitting the pvp scene its going to get ugly fast. Other than that.... if you dont think inquis, pyro, nb, mm, cabi, and sc is a match for a warrior, youve not seen the good ones (points at zaros and his 140-0 port, nerf zaros)

Learn to kite, maybe ? You can't tank warriors anymore.

Cant really kite them either.

Quote Originally Posted by Eughe View Post
    Cant really kite them either.
    Even the non Riftblade specs ? If so..then you really oughta re-examine your PvP style if you can't keep a oh..say..a 51 Champ spec warrior at range.

I'll concede that the RB spec is difficult to get away from. But if you can't get away from a warrior without Riftwalk. then daaamn..you suck.

That's without mentioning that warriors nowdays have the surviviability of a stick of butter in a microwave set to HiGH.

I will say this: After some preliminary results, having a warrior in melee range of me for about.. 2-3 seconds? And then watching my health drop like I'm in PvE gear, even though I was in full, top-valor PvP gear.

I confess myself...surprised. And just a little dismayed.

And no, this was not a "mage nuking in the background" scenario. It was a warrior and a pocket healing cleric. The most damage I may have taken outside of the warrior's damage was, perhaps, a waterjet.
    Last edited by Ajax1114; 04-23-2012 at 12:18 PM.

Telaran

OMG Trion did something I didn't like [insert random threat of leaving for random game].

Even the non Riftblade specs ?
    I think both you and i know that the average spec has RB in it, and when speaking of unkitable warriors, its specfically mean RB warriors, the more prevalent builds that one encounters.

51 champs have always been power houses but are more dependent on healers than healers themselves and having a dependant build is not something that most people, including warriors, care to have.

But everything else you said was cute :T

That's without mentioning that warriors nowdays have the surviviability of a stick of butter in a microwave set to HiGH.
    Warriors has more survivability than most full dps specs. So im sorry if i dont hand you a hanky.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast