+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 40-49 pvp bracket + twinking vs. leveling

Soulwalker

Default 40-49 pvp bracket + twinking vs. leveling

So, up to this point, in all other pvp brackets, regardless of being a twink or not, I could be competitive and was usually at/near the top of the charts9. In this bracket, however, it is entirely run by twinks. Whoever has more twinks wins, period.

As a level 43 cleric, with up-to-date gear, I can typically get off 2-3 casts before I'm dead, as heals or dps. If I go tank, I can survive slightly longer, but still accomplish about the same overall, which is effectively nothing.

Now that I've graduated to this bracket, and seen how it works, I'm no longer going to participate, and I invite anyone simply leveling through the bracket to do the same. Let the twinks fight it out, and we'll sit back and reap the same xp and favor while sitting at/near the spawn. PVP up to this point was fun, and it is at 50 too if you're actually good at it, but this is simply painful to go through, and I won't be a part of it. I'm not going to go level in PVE either since I'm not interested in that part of the game, and am simply gearing up for 50's pvp on my way there. (also, to the 49 twinks who say they're doing the same...i already have my t1 set at 43 without stopping xp at all, so you should already have your gear....just shut up)

I realize those of you who read this and haven't experience the problem for yourselves, or are 49 twinks yourselves, will simply say 'L2P NOOB', which calls the only appropriate response: 'NO U'. This post is simply to present the idea to anyone else having the same lack of fun in this bracket, everyone else can save the comments, I won't be reading any of them anyway.

Go in as an inquisicar and spam dol like it's going out of style. Bunny hopping and los helps too. You may not do beans for dmg, but you'll help your team out quite a bit! The new talent Supremacy in Justicar should help quite a bit, and isn't dependent on MoL.

Did the patch notes mention lower level requirements for the transplanar gear and syngergy crystal? Check that out as the four gear set with crystal offer pretty nice stats.

5min lockout for editing

From the 1.8 patch notes:
    * Transplanar Synergy Crystals can now be equipped at level 42, to match the equipment levels of the first Transplanar set items.

...and... valorous augments can be used with crafted items level 47. Fight fire with fire.
    Last edited by Hotter; 04-22-2012 at 12:26 PM.

+ Reply to Thread