+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Like Tree40Likes

Thread: Why am I not surprised to see any warriors posting that they are OP now .

Telaran

Default Why am I not surprised to see any warriors posting that they are OP now .

I just find it very funny how quiet the warriors have been since 1.8 came out . I have a warrior , rogue and cleric . I mainly play the rogue and cleric but do run around on the warrior from time to time. I pretty much do WF's all day long . I almost never run the warrior in WF"s because to be honest I am terrible at playing them. I have run a couple after 1.8 to see the changes it brought . Its laughable to say warriors dps is not over the top . I ran the codex a couple times ran to dex jumped off the cliff, built a couple ap points popped rift storm and watch people start to melt and heal me at the same time. The best part of this is I am wearing plaque and player made gear . I have 661 AP and 26% crit and only 5000 attunement points. I was owned all the time because I was terrible before now I am still terrible and can own people just because they can not cope with how fast I put out damge now. I still die pretty quick but always take a few with me now . Now I wonder how well someone that is good at playing a warrior will do

Quote Originally Posted by Fysts View Post
    I just find it very funny how quiet the warriors have been since 1.8 came out . I have a warrior , rogue and cleric . I mainly play the rogue and cleric but do run around on the warrior from time to time. I pretty much do WF's all day long . I almost never run the warrior in WF"s because to be honest I am terrible at playing them. I have run a couple after 1.8 to see the changes it brought . Its laughable to say warriors dps is not over the top . I ran the codex a couple times ran to dex jumped off the cliff, built a couple ap points popped rift storm and watch people start to melt and heal me at the same time. The best part of this is I am wearing plaque and player made gear . I have 661 AP and 26% crit and only 5000 attunement points. I was owned all the time because I was terrible before now I am still terrible and can own people just because they can not cope with how fast I put out damge now. I still die pretty quick but always take a few with me now . Now I wonder how well someone that is good at playing a warrior will do
    I am a Rogue/Cleric that got owned by a Warrior, since I have a level 30 Warrior I feel I am an authoritative figure that should speak on just how OP Warriors are now.

^Is that about right?

Just don't, its a fresh new patch, and you are playing Rift. Let the water boil down, adapt, then if you still feel the same come back and complain in a month or two.
    Last edited by Am0n; 04-21-2012 at 12:21 PM.
    "You lost me at Balance"

Telaran

Actually if you had read my post you would have realized I had to be a 50 since I said I was wearing plaque gear . Beside I do no think they will change it anyway so I will just run my warrior more and stomp around.

You say you played your cleric but why didn't i see any posts from you saying how OP warden was?
    Teddro - Warrior - Seastone

Synna - Rogue - Vigil

Synna Stonecove/Invalid Target for all those darkfall people

Champion of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Robes View Post
    You say you played your cleric but why didn't i see any posts from you saying how OP warden was?
    Warriors start doing as much damage in 66 point dps specs as mages and clerics and rogues and the qq starts pouring in.... The following souls can do as much damage as a warrior- pyro, inquisitor, cabalist, and nightblade. Pyro, inquisitor, and cabalist have 30 m ranges, nb has superior mobility and defense through rs and its cds. 66 point dps warriors are the squishiest things on the field due to their melee limitations. And no, they do not have 10k hp or do 2k damage (unless your not wearing your valor, and baring a couple finishers (deathblow))

Ain't no way you "melted" people with Rift Storm.
    Piras@Faeblight
    Elsing@Faeblight
    <Celestial Might> [Retired: Hartzekarr and Greogard]
    My CD is now available for purchase here: https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/opus-1/id580677269

Rift Disciple

Default Nerf warriors

I'll just come straight out and say what most of us are thinking and what the new OP Warriors are terrified to hear:

Trion,

WE WANT WARRIORS NERFED NEXT! BRING YOUR BAT OVER HERE!

Sincerely,

-Majority Of Those Who Are Not A Warrior (and some Warriors)

There. Now if Trion is serious about "balance" they should get a kick out of nerfing these plated button smashers.

Oaf

Quote Originally Posted by Hartzekar View Post
    Ain't no way you "melted" people with Rift Storm.
    Yeah, Rift Storm needs a serious buff.
    Honorary member of The Fallen Sons and Terrible Idea.

Telaran

Lol rift storm on my crappy geared warrior is 4160 with 3 AP . Seems like it does alot of damage to people when it crits , but hey what do I know. Like I said I will play my warrior, rank him up and see what it does with double the attack power behind it.

Snip
    Anyone else smell that? Who let a bull in here?

To clarify you entire post is more than biased it's a flat out lie.
    Last edited by Euthan; 04-21-2012 at 03:15 PM.
    ~~ Euthan ~~

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Robes View Post
    Well it's probably because I rarely run a warden , always found it too boring. And I honestly found it just as annoying for it to take so long to kill them when I was a dps class. I think that the double stacking of hots was op for sure. Now one stack was not too much just debuff the healing twice over and they go down fast enough. The one good thing about the hots was it helped healers to cope with all the spike damage flying around and try to heal thru it . With the healing reductions to hots it makes it more difficult and in some instances impossible to heal thru.

Telaran

Default What would be the point?

Quote Originally Posted by Euthan View Post
    Anyone else smell that? Who let a bull in here?

To clarify you entire post is more than biased it's a flat out lie.
    Why would I lie ? Besides it is easily proven login spec 51 rb and look for yourself.

No they are not OP, lol
    Evandro, Retired

Warriors do the same damage as Inquisitors / Pyros / MM / NB! Nerf them! I want my free kills back!

Telaran

Default Why nerf ?

Quote Originally Posted by Valnak View Post
    Warriors do the same damage as Inquisitors / Pyros / MM / NB! Nerf them! I want my free kills back!
    My whole point was not to nerf warriors or any other class for that matter. Warriors were not bad at all in 1.7 in pvp . Lol used be a bunch a rogues when I joined warfronts now its a bunch of warriors . So obviously something has changed for people to stop playing one class to play another.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast