+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: Killing Blow Streak Cheaters

Default Killing Blow Streak Cheaters

Hi. I just wanted to point out at some dishonoest people today.

I was in White Fall Steppe today and there was a guild scale cheating happening on

killing bolow streak. And here is how they cheated:

One team could not leave their base because the other side

was dominating. (this happend because 5 people of the premade in same guild did not do any fight)

Then the wining team basically holded flag to make it to a full 20:00 minute game.

The 5 people who didn't do any fights were running to the side of the map without

any gear on and was giving kills to one specific their guild member on the opposit team,

over and over again at the side of the map.

I personally take this as a serieous cheating and dishonoesty problem because

they do it so that other people can see their fixed leaderboard score and many of them will

think that it was done by their skill.

I think if they do not have some sense of morality

not to cheat on leaderboard, they won't admit their flaws either;

I recorded this as a video and shared to only few people because My name is in it and

I am very new to editing video. I expected bullies and insultings against me from

their guild if I reveal this video to anyone since I think they don't recogonise its not right

to fool rest of server people that way.

Lastly, for people in my video, you guys know this is true that you guys were wrong.

Should be ashamed.
    Last edited by Kakaru; 04-20-2012 at 05:11 AM.

Ascendant

Welcome to the launch of the leaderboards.

Wow. That's so pathetic

Plane Walker

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A4VbOHvaPRc

Seriously, no one cares. The leaderboards dont prove anything but how long u can play a week. A leaderboard in the first place is nothing more then a tool to stroke your epeen with anyway and doesnt add anything whatsoever to PVP content. Most of the Real PVP'rs have already left the game and in another few months they will all be gone. Soooo this is just bads trying to look better then they really are. The few good pvp players left know who is good and who is just putting on a front. Everybody can move along, nothing of importance to see here.
    Ill be singing this song for my chloro til i get buffedhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JwHA495iHU
    I Xbox Controller Turn, Keyboard turners cant see me son. I Hadouken my rotations.

Sword of Telara Chancellor Gowron's Avatar

Where there are leaderboards there are stat padders. I can't think of many games where the leaderboards are actually meaningful.

Man i'm so tired of the "Teh real Pvpers left along time ago...derp." Players come and go, and there will be real PvPers coming up now that will replace them. There is plenty of life in this game both in PvP and PvE. Hell you can tell by all the QQ'ing that happens in the forums when a patch comes out. Just because the "gud" players that you played with left doesn't mean that there wont be anymore coming in. Rift is an awesome game, high quality MMO's like this don't come around as often as you all think. Most of you know this, which is why you all are still here. But back to the OP, I agree, thats pretty pathetic.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Ashh View Post
    Man i'm so tired of the "Teh real Pvpers left along time ago...derp." Players come and go,
    You mean all those hardcore PVPers on the two PVP servers that have decent populations? Just in case you didn't know, the game launched with more PVP servers than PVE so it's declined from over 50% to under 15% of the population . . . and still dropping. There are still lots of people who exclusively PVP, but a huge majority of the PVP players have left this PVE game for games that focus on PVP.

Quote Originally Posted by Sariina View Post
    You mean all those hardcore PVPers on the two PVP servers that have decent populations? Just in case you didn't know, the game launched with more PVP servers than PVE so it's declined from over 50% to under 15% of the population . . . and still dropping. There are still lots of people who exclusively PVP, but a huge majority of the PVP players have left this PVE game for games that focus on PVP.
    I did know.

warned you not to give a crap about boards
    Last edited by spaceboots; 04-20-2012 at 07:29 AM.

Ascendant

I did know.
    So why complain about people saying the PVP players left when the PVP players left?

Prophet of Telara

So why complain about people saying the PVP players left when the PVP players left?
    Trion fanboys apply the TrionSpin(tm) as well as the Trion PR department.

Quote Originally Posted by Seether View Post
    Trion fanboys apply the TrionSpin(tm) as well as the Trion PR department.
    I'm far from a Trion fanboy. Truth is that there still plenty of "real" PvP players left to play with. Populations drop, shards/servers merge that is MMO life, hell its what happens with the ADHD generations we have these days. The games these "real" pvp players go to will pack up and leave those as well. All I am saying is that every time I sign in I always find fun PvP to do, the game is what you make it.

I'm a Real PVP'er TM
    Problem is there are few options. Age of Conan - No one plays it so enjoy waiting and waiting and waiting. Good combat system though. Eve Online - All open universe pvp: It can take hours to get a five minute fight. Seriously. WoW? Never played. Cartoon graphics from the year 2000? No thanks.

But we've got at least two new real pvp options coming in the next few months. Can't wait.
    Last edited by Jeffreys; 04-20-2012 at 08:18 AM.

Sigh, the leaderboards are nothing to be competitive over, how do they do anything more than show /played?

I am gonna bet they were sitting in vent laughing saying something on the lines "these nubs gonna get so made"

It was probably a joke, just roll with it. The more attention you pull towards silly junk like this the more you feed the people that laugh at you for getting mad, thus them doin it again, don't show attention and things tend to go away, its a new patch something like this happens everytime, a big deal is made of it, then everyone does it for about two patches until it finally gets fixed.
    "You lost me at Balance"

I'm far from a Trion fanboy. Truth is that there still plenty of "real" PvP players left to play with. Populations drop, shards/servers merge that is MMO life, hell its what happens with the ADHD generations we have these days. The games these "real" pvp players go to will pack up and leave those as well. All I am saying is that every time I sign in I always find fun PvP to do, the game is what you make it.
    I'm sorry to call you out man but this isn't "Real PvP"
    Real PvP is loot on death.
    Real PvP is you start over on death.

The real PvP games aren't anywhere in site, and I dont see us PvPers ever getting one again because developers are afraid of the preteen whiners that go on their forums and make a scene everytime they lose their stuff.
    "You lost me at Balance"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast