Closed Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By TechnoMage

Thread: $10 says they cut the warden nerfs in half by next week,

Rift Master

Default $10 says they cut the warden nerfs in half by next week,

and another $10 says that was the plan all along.

First we all get to experience what it's like when there's virtually no healing. Then they give us some of it back, and at that point we're pretty happy just to have anything at all.

It's like the MMO equivalent of It's a Wonderful Life.

Sword of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by handerhank View Post

First we all get to experience what it's like when there's virtually no healing. Then they give us some of it back, and at that point we're pretty happy just to have anything at all.

I seriously hope not, I'm loving it right now. No bunny hopping circle-jerk wardens typing **** at me? Man, this is the life!
    Laban Rogue <That Guild>. Bad... good? I'm the guy with the gun.

I'll take paypal.
    Teddro - Warrior - Seastone

Synna - Rogue - Vigil

Synna Stonecove/Invalid Target for all those darkfall people

Rift Master

Quote Originally Posted by handerhank View Post

I wouldn't be surprised if they did or they didn't. Trion has admitted that they are overly sensitive to player feedback, which is why Nerf-herding is the best way to beat some class that you have a problem with. Learning to fight them takes time and skill, but crying about it on the forums takes no skill what so ever.

Honestly I'd feel more comfortable if Trion would just follow their own vision and balanced things as they see fit rather then listen to people on the board and follow whatever group complains the loudest. While my class might end up worse for it from time to time at least I would feel the changes were based on some impartial judgement.

Hi everyone,

We have closed this thread and would like to take a moment to explain why. We do welcome all feedback, even when it is negative or critical, but we do ask that it is respectful and constructive, please.

If anyone has questions or concerns about this thread closure, please feel free to contact us at community@riftgame.com.

Thank you!

Closed Thread