Closed Thread

Thread: So you Clerics still think the nerfs are fine?

Rift Chaser

Default So you Clerics still think the nerfs are fine?

Havent seen 1 post since patch from all you 'pro' cleric healers calling everyone 'bad' because we knew how awful the patch was before it hit live.

So lets hear it, your still fine with the changes? Or maybe your just 'bad' like the rest of us now.

I'm a BAD now...

Thank you Trion for making me realize just how bad I truly was.

Plane Touched

the healing difference is definitely noticeable but there are many clerics who are angry about the changes and having to adjust and not healing as a result which has changed the metagame of pvp

we have to wait to see if this changes to be able to fully gauge how bad these changes are because right now with the average amount of healers per warfront down so drastically, initial rushes and big battles are much shorter and just... not fun.
    <Addiction>

Got to play in several warfronts last night with 2 Clerics who were still healing, and every time I was on the same side as them we destroyed the opposition.

And according to the Guardian leader board on the Faeblight/Briarcliff as of last night, one of those Clerics was ranked number 1 over all.

The healing nerfs don't seem to be slowing at least one Cleric down out there.

Good healers before the patch are still good healers after the patch.

Bad healers before the patch are still bad healers after the patch.
    MMO VAULT (Video Game Music) ➜ https://www.youtube.com/c/VideoGameMusicSoundtrack

I don't see the reason to not heal, it still creates survivabilty for your team, little healing is better than no healing. The only ones that prove that they are bad are those too stubborn to heal or just refuse to heal because of a nerf. The clerics I have played with that have healed were a huge factor to how the match pays out.

Hi everyone,

We have closed this thread and would like to take a moment to explain why. We do welcome all feedback, even when it is negative or critical, but we do ask that it is respectful and constructive, please.

If anyone has questions or concerns about this thread closure, please feel free to contact us at community@riftgame.com.

Thank you!

Closed Thread