+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Let the 1.8 Cleric healing nerf rants officially begin!!!

i'm just hoping they'll realise they went too far before i'm done being too busy with raiding to pvp

Heals were fine, wardens specififcally needed nerfing due to the stacking mechanics.

All they had to do was nerf the cross stacking. I think they overdid it.

As for whining, cleric QQ will never match the tidal wave of warrior tears that flow with every little fix. In fact, NO class can match the warriors for QQ.
    Otherwise known as Morganlefae

Quote Originally Posted by Fitz1 View Post
    Bad clerics will protest and refuse to heal. (But who cares, they are bad right?)
    Good clerics will realize that they are still the only viable healers and continue having huge impacts on matches.
    Im a very good healer.
    And a very good dps.

Ill probably opt to dps a lot more.

LOLIBAD

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Eughe View Post
    Im a very good healer.
    And a very good dps.

Ill probably opt to dps a lot more.

LOLIBAD
    There is a difference between a cleric choosing to go dps for a match and a cleric that refuses to heal every match in protest.
    Forum warriors however will interpret things in whichever way fuels their own rage the most.
    Quote Originally Posted by TroubleMagnet View Post
    We have the special ability to convert warrior entitlement into rogue tears so we will never run out.

If there are at least two other healers in the warfront, I might heal. Less than two others, forget it. I heal more as a Cabicar due to being alive more.

There is a difference between a cleric choosing to go dps for a match and a cleric that refuses to heal every match in protest.
    Forum warriors however will interpret things in whichever way fuels their own rage the most.
    Me refusing to heal does not make me a bad healer. You stated only bad healers would not heal.
    Its liike saying bad rogues dont bard. A rogue not barding does not make him a bad bard, just someone choosing not to play a role he does not desire.

Without those pesky healers ill be able to LOLTYRRANNYYYY and melt face, contributing just as much as if i were to go healer.

But mads will be mads.

Bad clerics will protest and refuse to heal. (But who cares, they are bad right?)
    Good clerics will realize that they are still the only viable healers and continue having huge impacts on matches.
    Patch 1.8 won't change much.

Bad DPS will still not know how to CC and Purge.
    As a result, Bad DPS will still whine that <insert new healer to blame here> is way OP, and needs nerfing.
    Bad DPS will still not bother to protect healers.
    Bad DPS will still jump into the middle of enemy AoE and whine about "no heals".

The only thing different is:
    Bad Clerics will still go into PvP with Blue Gear, No Valor, and Warden builds.
    Good Clerics will be rocking DPS and "-icar" builds.

Hmmm, so, when I want to do something you want me to do, I am good. When I do something you don't want me to do, I am bad.

Your views are intriguing to me. How can I subscribe to your newsletter?

Plane Touched

because of all the high burst flying around in pvp, healing cannot be reliable with 1.5s casts
    <Addiction>

Quote Originally Posted by Harmarofwhitecastle View Post
    because of all the high burst flying around in pvp, healing cannot be reliable with 1.5s casts
    I saw in another topic that this guy is the best player of all shards.... he must be right... or god, I dont know wich one yet.

Brobey, Cleric Healer, EU.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2