+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: 1.8 -- relax and enjoy

Champion

Default 1.8 -- relax and enjoy

I received a letter from the healing clericís union stating weíre going on strike after 1.8. Since Iím not allowed to heal, I figure Iíll enjoy one of the other exciting new benefits of 1.8: Fishing! Thatís relaxing.

Iím staking out my fishing spots for any warfront Iíll be in. Please keep your distance, keep motor noise and wakes to a minimum, avoid swimming near any fishing activity and stop discarding empty bottles and cans in the water!

Iím laying claim to the following:
    Codex Ė Iíll be fishing the pool under the waterfall by the vault. Since the vault is the most important objective, I can provide /wf updates on any activity.
    Port Scion Ė I figure canal fishing in city sewage under the bridge should be ideal for huge carp. I hear thatís also where all the mana draining classes hang out... figures. But, since I wonít be healing, they can have my mana.
    Whitefall Ė Iíll have a hole drilled in the ice on the west side of the middle where everyone likes to fight. Being from Minnesota, this will provide me with the joy of ice fishing throughout the year. The new whitefall escalation: http://tinyurl.com/45g7fu3. Does anyone know if spearing is included in 1.8 or do I need to wait for 1.9?
    Black Garden Ė Iíll be burying fish guts here to fertilize the garden. Iíll bury them on the hills of both spawn areas. Hopefully the stench will discourage people from standing on the hills crying. Donít mind me with my shovel.
    Library Ė Iíll be in the south stacks reading up on better fishing techniques and watching Babe Winkelman videos. Please, be quiet Ė no /yelling!

If Iím on your team, remember, Iím not AFK, sleeping, hiding, talking or leaching. Iím fishing! Donít report meÖ kthnx

Can anyone craft a 5-gallon bucket and a lawn chair for me? Iíll need a couple cases of beer alsoÖ.

Do they sell shore lunch on the fishing vendor?

Looking forward to happy peaceful warfronts after 1.8. Yep, Iíll be the dwarf standing there with a beer in one hand and my pole in the other.

Fishing Ė the new kinder/gentler pvp!

This really rustles my Zimmyzz.

Well, Zim....

Can't help you with the bucket and the beer...

But Morganlefae will be happy to broil those fish for ya.
    Otherwise known as Morganlefae

I rate this post a 9 very entertaining.

Shield of Telara

The thought of you fishing instead of healing makes me happy.

I was thinking someone should install a koi pond on the west side on Black Garden.

I wouldn't eat the fish from Port Scion though. Might be contaminated with death energy.
    Eshlon@Greybriar

I heard you could still heal, but that you couldn't simply omgwtfbbq stack infinite heals on your raid group.
    <Coriolis>
    Archemys

I'll be... errr.... bring, the bait~!

Quote Originally Posted by Archemys View Post
    I heard you could still heal, but that you couldn't simply omgwtfbbq stack infinite heals on your raid group.
    I heard that with the right spec and abilities, you could shut down and negate a cleric easily. Oh, wait, that would mean contributing to a team and not be worrying so much about topping leaderboards with useless fanout damage...

I'm thinking catfish fry. Prolly Port Scion too. Some fried okra, some corn nuggets, and some mashed tatoes + gravy. Oh yeah, can't forget cornbread!!

Telaran

With the buffs to chloro, if you need a pockethealer for fishing let me know!

Awesome!
    Theblackspikes: Only a bit more than just another lvl 60 Mage
    Missing the <Unreal> home...

If both sides healers agree upon this at the start of the match, I am for it.
    New round up of some high rank matches
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

Can us warriors join? :3

Quote Originally Posted by Zimmyzz View Post
    I received a letter from the healing cleric’s union stating we’re going on strike after 1.8. Since I’m not allowed to heal, I figure I’ll enjoy one of the other exciting new benefits of 1.8: Fishing! That’s relaxing.

I’m staking out my fishing spots for any warfront I’ll be in. Please keep your distance, keep motor noise and wakes to a minimum, avoid swimming near any fishing activity and stop discarding empty bottles and cans in the water!

I’m laying claim to the following:
    Codex – I’ll be fishing the pool under the waterfall by the vault. Since the vault is the most important objective, I can provide /wf updates on any activity.
    Port Scion – I figure canal fishing in city sewage under the bridge should be ideal for huge carp. I hear that’s also where all the mana draining classes hang out... figures. But, since I won’t be healing, they can have my mana.
    Whitefall – I’ll have a hole drilled in the ice on the west side of the middle where everyone likes to fight. Being from Minnesota, this will provide me with the joy of ice fishing throughout the year. The new whitefall escalation: http://tinyurl.com/45g7fu3. Does anyone know if spearing is included in 1.8 or do I need to wait for 1.9?
    Black Garden – I’ll be burying fish guts here to fertilize the garden. I’ll bury them on the hills of both spawn areas. Hopefully the stench will discourage people from standing on the hills crying. Don’t mind me with my shovel.
    Library – I’ll be in the south stacks reading up on better fishing techniques and watching Babe Winkelman videos. Please, be quiet – no /yelling!

If I’m on your team, remember, I’m not AFK, sleeping, hiding, talking or leaching. I’m fishing! Don’t report me… kthnx

Can anyone craft a 5-gallon bucket and a lawn chair for me? I’ll need a couple cases of beer also….

Do they sell shore lunch on the fishing vendor?

Looking forward to happy peaceful warfronts after 1.8. Yep, I’ll be the dwarf standing there with a beer in one hand and my pole in the other.

Fishing – the new kinder/gentler pvp!
    lol
    Last edited by Ashh; 04-17-2012 at 06:09 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast