+ Reply to Thread

Thread: PvP quest is not working.

Default PvP quest is not working.

At first hand, its laughable how Trion wants PvP players to get stronger by
    doing PVE quest. Although this quest really puts players in a world pvp situation,
    most players just want to get rid of their pvp daily fast and its just very irratating and annoying.

I wondered if Trion had any psychologicians's influence when they adapted pvp daily quest idea.
    Most of my alts are still not rid of this damned quests yet and its embarrassing;
    I hope trion learn from Guild War that its most ideal for pvp players farm from doing pvp not doing painful
    pve quest where it would often take an hour with all the interceptors.

Or maybe at least give an alternative way to get noterity.
    A lot of players simply don't do the quest and take the disadvantage in pvp.
    Should it be stressful for players to get stronger by doing something not they want?
    Last edited by Kakaru; 04-16-2012 at 03:49 PM.

Champion of Telara Sargonnas_KoA's Avatar

The PvP quests are meant for PvP servers and are just kind of there on PvE servers where they dont really work as intended.

Having to raid to be effective in PvP, but doing a 15 minute quest really isn't PvEing, especially because it's designed to put likeminded PvPers in close proximity, which results in PvP.
    ~Quiescent

Quote Originally Posted by Zaros View Post
    Having to raid to be effective in PvP is one thing but doing a 15 minute quest really isn't PvEing, especially because it's designed to put likeminded PvPers in close proximity, which results in PvP.
    Edit timer
    ~Quiescent

+ Reply to Thread