+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: In the spirit of Twinkage...

  1. #1
    Rift Master Luteuel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    595

    Default In the spirit of Twinkage...

    Since many people are facing twinks these days, I'm curious as to what twink role/class you played against and were extremely impressed or annoyed.

    I have 2 stories in the level 10-19 brackets:
    I faced a rogue that was Bard/MM. Talk about someone just literally flying around the warfront with the run speed buff and the self heals from bard. very hard to fight imo.

    The other was a combo mage. One was a pyro and the other was a healer type. Talk about impossible to take down. Fight the pyro and the other would heal until you died from the pyro, fight the healer and the pyro would blow you up.
    Last edited by Luteuel; 04-16-2012 at 01:38 PM. Reason: minor typographical errors
    Rogue - <Ascendance>"
    Luteuel@Greybriar, formely Luteuel@Deepwood

  2. #2
    Rift Chaser
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    339

    Default

    My worst so far:

    Rokke, level 29 warrior and his always constant healer butt buddy (without heals he's easy peasy)

    And Mimii *bows* I love you hun, even if I hate your guts *hugs*

  3. #3
    Shadowlander
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    40

    Default

    In the 30-39 bracket in whichever group Wolfsbane is in, there's two Guardians in particular.

    Cosst, who hangs out at codex, is an almost unkillable Cleric.

    Nerd is a flag stealer in Steppes - running some 'orrible riftstalker build that is basically unstoppable once he gets the stone.

    There's a few others, of course - Idontbite, for example, on the defiants, most certainly does, and there's some heavy hitting rogues and warriors - but those are the two that really require a bit of grit to stick to the no whining rule.
    Last edited by Ganabul; 04-17-2012 at 03:28 AM.

  4. #4
    Shadowlander Malignos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    48

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ganabul View Post
    In the 30-39 bracket in whichever group Wolfsbane is in, there's two Guardians in particular.

    Cosst, who hangs out at codex, is an almost unkillable Cleric.

    Nerd is a flag stealer in Steppes - running some 'orrible riftstalker build that is basically unstoppable once he gets the stone.

    There's a few others, of course - Idontbite, for example, on the defiants, most certainly does, and there's some heavy hitting rogues and warriors - but those are the two that really require a bit of grit to stick to the no whining rule.
    We need more toons like Cosst in the warfronts, always hate playing against him but when merc puts us on same team we dominate.

  5. #5
    Rift Disciple Cedius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    153

    Default

    In the 40-49 Bracket, Briarcliff's <Sucker Punch> premade's are impossible to beat. With7-8 members at a time, it is nuts. However, some of the best times i've had pvping was against them.

    Gnibble-Warrior, was unstoppable
    Albundy- Rogue, was great as well.
    \

  6. #6
    Prophet of Telara
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,177

    Default

    ITT: Twinks pat themselves on the back for winning gold medals in the special olympics.

  7. #7
    Rift Chaser
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    339

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Seether View Post
    ITT: Twinks pat themselves on the back for winning gold medals in the special olympics.
    So...wait...

    You relay this to special olympics...

    So...are you saying that twinks are nromal people beating up the specially hanicapped?

    cause...uhm, either way...I can see that being...offensive for one side or the other...

    If this were the real olympics, should we reward *normal* people for competing when they don't 1) work out, 2) learn the sport they are competing in and 3) make fools of themselves in front of others?

  8. #8
    Rift Chaser
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    339

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tevikolady View Post
    My worst so far:

    Rokke, level 29 warrior and his always constant healer butt buddy (without heals he's easy peasy)

    And Mimii *bows* I love you hun, even if I hate your guts *hugs*
    I want to add Bilch to this in the level 10-19 bracket. *shakes fist*

  9. #9
    Rift Disciple Cedius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    153

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Seether View Post
    ITT: Twinks pat themselves on the back for winning gold medals in the special olympics.
    That has to be the worst generalization i've ever heard. So now non-twinks are special?
    Last edited by Cedius; 04-17-2012 at 11:26 AM.
    \

+ Reply to Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts