+ Reply to Thread

Thread: In the spirit of Twinkage...

Default In the spirit of Twinkage...

Since many people are facing twinks these days, I'm curious as to what twink role/class you played against and were extremely impressed or annoyed.

I have 2 stories in the level 10-19 brackets:
    I faced a rogue that was Bard/MM. Talk about someone just literally flying around the warfront with the run speed buff and the self heals from bard. very hard to fight imo.

The other was a combo mage. One was a pyro and the other was a healer type. Talk about impossible to take down. Fight the pyro and the other would heal until you died from the pyro, fight the healer and the pyro would blow you up.
    Last edited by Luteuel; 04-16-2012 at 01:38 PM. Reason: minor typographical errors
    Rogue - <Ascendance>"
    Luteuel@Greybriar, formely Luteuel@Deepwood

Rift Chaser

My worst so far:

Rokke, level 29 warrior and his always constant healer butt buddy (without heals he's easy peasy)

And Mimii *bows* I love you hun, even if I hate your guts *hugs*

Shadowlander

In the 30-39 bracket in whichever group Wolfsbane is in, there's two Guardians in particular.

Cosst, who hangs out at codex, is an almost unkillable Cleric.

Nerd is a flag stealer in Steppes - running some 'orrible riftstalker build that is basically unstoppable once he gets the stone.

There's a few others, of course - Idontbite, for example, on the defiants, most certainly does, and there's some heavy hitting rogues and warriors - but those are the two that really require a bit of grit to stick to the no whining rule.
    Last edited by Ganabul; 04-17-2012 at 03:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganabul View Post
    In the 30-39 bracket in whichever group Wolfsbane is in, there's two Guardians in particular.

Cosst, who hangs out at codex, is an almost unkillable Cleric.

Nerd is a flag stealer in Steppes - running some 'orrible riftstalker build that is basically unstoppable once he gets the stone.

There's a few others, of course - Idontbite, for example, on the defiants, most certainly does, and there's some heavy hitting rogues and warriors - but those are the two that really require a bit of grit to stick to the no whining rule.
    We need more toons like Cosst in the warfronts, always hate playing against him but when merc puts us on same team we dominate.

In the 40-49 Bracket, Briarcliff's <Sucker Punch> premade's are impossible to beat. With7-8 members at a time, it is nuts. However, some of the best times i've had pvping was against them.

Gnibble-Warrior, was unstoppable
    Albundy- Rogue, was great as well.
    \

Prophet of Telara

ITT: Twinks pat themselves on the back for winning gold medals in the special olympics.

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by Seether View Post
    ITT: Twinks pat themselves on the back for winning gold medals in the special olympics.
    So...wait...

You relay this to special olympics...

So...are you saying that twinks are nromal people beating up the specially hanicapped?

cause...uhm, either way...I can see that being...offensive for one side or the other...

If this were the real olympics, should we reward *normal* people for competing when they don't 1) work out, 2) learn the sport they are competing in and 3) make fools of themselves in front of others?

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by tevikolady View Post
    My worst so far:

Rokke, level 29 warrior and his always constant healer butt buddy (without heals he's easy peasy)

And Mimii *bows* I love you hun, even if I hate your guts *hugs*
    I want to add Bilch to this in the level 10-19 bracket. *shakes fist*

Quote Originally Posted by Seether View Post
    That has to be the worst generalization i've ever heard. So now non-twinks are special?
    Last edited by Cedius; 04-17-2012 at 11:26 AM.
    \

+ Reply to Thread