+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By AceinHole

Thread: Cleric PVP Spec halp!

Plane Walker

Default Cleric PVP Spec halp!

So i decided to stop making babies cry and take my cleric from 49 to 50 recenetly. Ive been running the normal ole Warden/Sent spec but i figured i should learn other specs with the changes that will be coming thru.

Also my hots tick for so little at low rank so looking for a better direct heal spec. Everytime somebody comes under pressure I can never keep them up without covenant up :x ( Yeah i sux at healing)

Ive been trying out a Purifier spec but not sure what to put with that, been putting Sent for Serendipty since i figured that was the best combo, looking for a specific spec for that tho. Wondering if a Higher spec Purifier would be better or a Higher Spec Sent would. Im mostly sitting around an even spread right now i.e 33/33 wherabout.

Also im pretty sure the M.A.S.H spec is dead in the water in the 50 bracket.... No more 70 KB 0 deaths in a codex. Still is there any viable shaman specs in 50s? Or only Inq. I see like one shaman every month but I still have hopes for it cuz it was baller in the 40s bracket.
    Ill be singing this song for my chloro til i get buffedhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JwHA495iHU
    I Xbox Controller Turn, Keyboard turners cant see me son. I Hadouken my rotations.

I run a 33 Sent / 33 Ward Spec and that is the one that has suited my playstyle the best overall. I've run the Ward spec and the MASH spec (which I still keep handy for when ******s piss me off and I stop healing the group and focus on keeping myself alive only).

I didn't play around with too many others, although Noxolan had a spec that was similar to MASH, but more casting and less melee based which seemed fun to play with.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Queezy View Post
    So i decided to stop making babies cry and take my cleric from 49 to 50 recenetly.
    Get ready to bend over. It will be rough for a loooooo'insert more o's'ooooong time.

Healing, I will have to wait until 1.8 drops, then figure out a PVP healing spec accordingly. I will be using my Sent/Ward and 51Ward to gauge the amount of H.O.T. nerf.
    I would never use a non 0-pt Puri for PVP, after casting your sheilds and instant heals you dont have much to cast on the go, like the SS/HS from Ward and we all know that standing in one spot casting Resto just means you're doing it wrong.

I laugh at all the Shamans I see, typically its the newer geared players recently 50 w/ blue/low PVP gear, thinking Shaman still works for PVP. YOu cant Prox agro players and just MASH them, change spec or go back to PVE.

If you want to have fun. Do whatever you want, its not like anyone can make you do anything
    If you want to have more of a chance at winning. Go heal, despite how crap it is, or may be come 1.8.
    Healing is better than DPSing and the opposition negating your damage by splashed heals
    Okooko <Synapse>
    Aerospace Engineer
    Yeah, I fly planes.

Ascendant

Don't even bother with healing in 1.8. Just go 51 inquisi or cabalist and have fun (until a warrior comes across you and 2 shots you).

Quote Originally Posted by AceinHole View Post
    Don't even bother with healing in 1.8. Just go 51 inquisi or cabalist and have fun (until a warrior comes across you and 2 shots you).
    Could be interesting.

cabbicar, healer planar with shield stones and possibly a shield trinket if you have, else a healer trinket. MoH and letterip.

Would be a nice way to spread the 5% damage debuff, spread procs, strong splash heals, and some CC (mainly the buff stripper)

*shrug*

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Eughe View Post
    Could be interesting.

cabbicar, healer planar with shield stones and possibly a shield trinket if you have, else a healer trinket. MoH and letterip.

Would be a nice way to spread the 5% damage debuff, spread procs, strong splash heals, and some CC (mainly the buff stripper)

*shrug*
    I might bring back the MoL + Endurance Sigil/Core AOE FAIL-splash DMG, Debuff MACHINE, then MoH for some ninja PADDING
    Okooko <Synapse>
    Aerospace Engineer
    Yeah, I fly planes.

+ Reply to Thread