+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: What is up with people?

Soulwalker

Default What is up with people?

So I was playing today and was getting trash talk from another player. He said "so I hear u think your good, come vs me in SS" so I was like whatever. Then later i recieve a tell from a fellow playing saying that someone was waiting for me in SS. I procceded to go there and was greeted by a mage. Who wanted to duel me. I was looking at him and he was the same spec as me. (Chlor/Dom). So am I wrong to ask whats the point in fighting. He out geared me. And the key to a dom vs dom fight, is who ever has the most mana/ properally uses their mana drain wins. But is it even fair to be speced to vs a dom (put three points into mana wrentch) to beat the other mage, and call yourself the best mage on the server. Thanks for showing me that people in this game can be real idiots.

3 things man
    1. When you trash talk a player, it shows that your the loser here
    2. So who cares if you beat me, its a game man chill
    3. So I lost to "the best voted mage on the server" (when im not fully geared)

This is not a vent or a challenge. But just to show how how ignorant people can be.
    Briarcliff
    Tulrs

Quote Originally Posted by Tulrs View Post
    This is not a vent ...
    Yes it is.

...just to show how how ignorant people can be.
    That it does.

News flash: people on the Internet are jerks

More news at 11
    ~Quiescent

Seeing as how I am worstplayerever, I typically get angry at people for stealing my thunder and tell them there is only room for one worst player ever and you're not taking it from me.

It puts them in an awkward position. What are you going do, tell me I suck? Well, actually, yeah they still insist on it. Sig'd.

Btw, I love getting people to challenge me 1 v 1. It's great to know they are all gung-ho ready to kick your butt only to know they got stood up cause you told them to meet you in some place and never kept your promise. I pvp on another level.
    Last edited by Violacea; 04-14-2012 at 06:24 PM.
    New round up of some high rank matches
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

Quote Originally Posted by Zaros View Post
    News flash: people on the Internet are jerks

More news at 11
    30 till 11 better hold true to that news.
    "You lost me at Balance"

Ascendant

I agree with OP. People just just stop talking trash all together. I never do it and feel really good about myself.

One trash talks in game, the other in forums. Indeed, news at 11.

I really don't understand the point of this thread tbh.

Den of Madness | Greybriar | Den of Badness | Derpwood

Quote Originally Posted by AceinHole View Post
    I agree with OP. People just just stop talking trash all together. I never do it and feel really good about myself.
    Says the guy with the sig talking trash @MMAC. Well at least it is a true statement -mmac is garbage. Server police is worse. Fripples needs a nerf. Nothing new here folks
    Last edited by fripples; 04-16-2012 at 05:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by AceinHole View Post
    i just unfortunately watched 2 of the videos from your sig, please never play rogue again you dissapoint me with how many mistakes you make.

Quote Originally Posted by Tulrs View Post
    Welcome to Rift's end game pvp. Nothing else to do after slapping pugs, or tickling wardens in 5v5s till they go oom.
    Last edited by spaceboots; 04-16-2012 at 05:42 AM.

I remember when i was playing on my defiant rogue i was hopping in and out of codex with the same people on the defiant side over and over again. One of the matches i happened to be on the guardian side. One of the guys found me and mowed me over with his little premade while calling me a '*****' etc. I was like so taken back.

I was helping that guy even saving his life and he plainly insulted me when i was on the other team.. don't understand this lol. Pretty sad... that people even insult others in wfs without them even doing anything.

Quote Originally Posted by LOveRH View Post
    I remember when i was playing on my defiant rogue i was hopping in and out of codex with the same people on the defiant side over and over again. One of the matches i happened to be on the guardian side. One of the guys found me and mowed me over with his little premade while calling me a '*****' etc. I was like so taken back.

I was helping that guy even saving his life and he plainly insulted me when i was on the other team.. don't understand this lol. Pretty sad... that people even insult others in wfs without them even doing anything.
    It is part of a rather nasty behavior found in anything that causes people to compete.
    They insult and degrade each other simply because they get caught up in that moment of excitement
    It's part of why my girlfriend avoids MMO's or stays quiet while playing online, she does not want to hear the stupidity.

Quote Originally Posted by Aguni View Post
    It is part of a rather nasty behavior found in anything that causes people to compete.
    They insult and degrade each other simply because they get caught up in that moment of excitement
    It's part of why my girlfriend avoids MMO's or stays quiet while playing online, she does not want to hear the stupidity.
    I understand that. But i don't like being called a ***** for only the fact that i was on the other team. It was probably the first time i was pretty offended in a WF. I really don't mind trash talking but eh for some reason that just was upsetting to me since i was helping in out for like 10 wfs in a row.

Quote Originally Posted by LOveRH View Post
    I understand that. But i don't like being called a ***** for only the fact that i was on the other team. It was probably the first time i was pretty offended in a WF. I really don't mind trash talking but eh for some reason that just was upsetting to me since i was helping in out for like 10 wfs in a row.
    I doubt he meant any of it. Just typical e-muscle flexing is all.

On a good note, I have a bunch of starburst Jelly beans. Go me.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast