+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: I seriously hate this stupid unseen exploit

Default I seriously hate this stupid unseen exploit

I seriously HATE IT! Complete BS that they allowed players to macro a player names, focus, or target of last target in the new Interface system that highlights a target on the map indicating where you at making it impossible to plan sneak attacks and then quick get away.

Sometimes I wonder if Trion ever thinks ahead when they throw stupid crap out. Might as well just removed the stealth system and the idea of sneak attacks.

Here's a good way to exploit it on warfronts too! PvP alot? No problem!

Recognize which player you notice alot in PvP macro there name and BAM, instant indication where the players are at, breaks any game on any advantage!

Also to add bonus just /target a name manually and it will instantly show you on the map where they are at.

Since most healers are marked normally in warfronts with numbers, just have a side macro to assist #1-8.

Never ever again, have to work for a win anymore, just kill them that are marked on the map before they group up to do a sneak attack or gain advantage.

Boy what a joke PvP has become, just macro everything and spam a single button, THAT'S so... much fun!
    Last edited by Toxen; 04-14-2012 at 01:11 PM.

Prophet of Telara

Who needs crazy target macros, I walk around with the radar active at all times.

Are you that dumb? You can buy recon vials with favor that shows any player of the opposite faction on your radar that isn't stealth. HURRRRRRRRR
    Last edited by peen; 04-14-2012 at 01:17 PM.
    4/4 GA 3/3 IG 5/5 PBB
    www.TrinityGuild.org

Quote Originally Posted by peen View Post
    Are you that dumb? You can buy recon vials with favor that shows any player of the opposite faction on your radar that isn't stealth. HURRRRRRRRR
    I should ask that same question, why do that when you can just tab to see on the map? Its free no favor wasted.

You sure arn't smart.

>.> radar before tab
    Last edited by peen; 04-14-2012 at 01:23 PM.
    4/4 GA 3/3 IG 5/5 PBB
    www.TrinityGuild.org

Quote Originally Posted by peen View Post
    umadbad? I can see you on my radar before I can tab to you...idiot.
    Well good, I just macro you, you can spend the favor, ill stick to the map UI that gives the same thing.
    Last edited by Toxen; 04-14-2012 at 01:26 PM.

Next time I get ganked by a rogue I'll try this out. Thanks for the tip!

Lol Assassins

"They said I could be anything

So I became a melee class with no gap closer".
    ~Quiescent

Quote Originally Posted by Zaros View Post
    Lol Assassins

"They said I could be anything

So I became a melee class with no gap closer".
    This is what pisses me off with Trion. This bull crap that we have options to enjoy the game at whatever spec.

Its a plain LIE!

We are at the point in the game that you copy someone else's spec, macros, and soul tree, there is no variation.

I am so sick and tired of the flaws, including stupid crap like the flaw I pointed out on this thread.

They should not advertise what they don't offered, the game is just boring.

Quote Originally Posted by Toxen View Post
    This is what pisses me off with Trion. This bull crap that we have options to enjoy the game at whatever spec.

Its a plain LIE!

We are at the point in the game that you copy someone else's spec, macros, and soul tree, there is no variation.

I am so sick and tired of the flaws, including stupid crap like the flaw I pointed out on this thread.

They should not advertise what they don't offered, the game is just boring.
    Or you could stop playing 51 Assassin, and realize that there is so much more to Rogue PvP than ganking undergeared lowbies.
    I love the Assassin archetype too, but sometimes you have to sacrifice immersion for performance. It's like the mercenary system.
    Last edited by Zaros; 04-14-2012 at 01:53 PM.
    ~Quiescent

Or you could stop playing 51 Assassin, and realize that there is so much more to Rogue PvP than ganking undergeared lowbies.
    I love the Assassin archetype too, but sometimes you have to sacrifice immersion for performance. It's like the mercenary system.

That's the problem!

I can't play the spec that I enjoy, I have to play a spec that is required for something else until that spec gets so much QQ from the majority of the community that it gets nerfed and others get buffed.

Note: This applies to all classes not just Rogues on this statement for PvP and PvE *Example Raids*.

Yeah I can see Trion milking this for many many many years. Problem is never solved.
    Last edited by Toxen; 04-14-2012 at 01:57 PM.

Selling Hybrid Assassin PvP classes 100 plat each
    I'll even teach you to be sin based and work in a team composition

Any takers =D
    "You lost me at Balance"

That's the problem!

I can't play the spec that I enjoy, I have to play a spec that is required for something else until that spec gets so much QQ from the majority of the community that it gets nerfed and others get buffed.

Note: This applies to all classes not just Rogues on this statement for PvP and PvE *Example Raids*.

Yeah I can see Trion milking this for many many many years. Problem is never solved.
    Umm, every spec isn't ment to do everything, do you realize how silly that sounds.....
    Each soul is specialized for certain situations.

You have more than one soul for a reason, you aren't an Assassin or a Nightblade or a Blade Dancer, you are a Rogue.
    "You lost me at Balance"

That's the problem!

That's where you're wrong.. You can play the spec you enjoy, but if your entire enjoyment of this game is reliant on you playing 51 Sin, you might want to take a look at Assassin's Creed.

Rift has a diverse soul system for a reason--one spec isn't supposed to be the "be all end all" spec for it's class. You're supposed to play different souls, it's why we have 6 roles.
    ~Quiescent

That's where you're wrong.. You can play the spec you enjoy, but if your entire enjoyment of this game is reliant on you playing 51 Sin, you might want to take a look at Assassin's Creed.

Rift has a diverse soul system for a reason--one spec isn't supposed to be the "be all end all" spec for it's class. You're supposed to play different souls, it's why we have 6 roles.
    copy cat
    "You lost me at Balance"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast