+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Why don't purifier shield absorbs count in PVP towards favor earned?

Default Why don't purifier shield absorbs count in PVP towards favor earned?

Purifier is an effective healer in PVP, however, we do not get rewarded appropriately for our contributions. The damage absorbed from our shields does not get calculated for our favor earned. Subsequently, when playing a purifier, we wind up often times at the bottom, or near bottom, of the favor pool and can currently contribute most to healing. So I have to ask, why isn't there a mechanism in place to fix this?

Quote Originally Posted by Swisha387 View Post
    Purifier is an effective healer in PVP, however, we do not get rewarded appropriately for our contributions. The damage absorbed from our shields does not get calculated for our favor earned. Subsequently, when playing a purifier, we wind up often times at the bottom, or near bottom, of the favor pool and can currently contribute most to healing. So I have to ask, why isn't there a mechanism in place to fix this?
    sorry dood but your shield don't absorb your inc favor
    it only absorb ur dmg.
    does it make any cents?

I agree, when I do 1M damage in Scion I do not receive 1 million favor

I demand this to be changed
    ~Quiescent

Prophet of Telara

You know warden's are getting nerfed and now you want shields to be counted as heals.

You want that nerfed too? Because that is what will happen if shields are added to healing done.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaros View Post
    I agree, when I do 1M damage in Scion I do not receive 1 million favor

I demand this to be changed
    Our shields don't count towards contribution at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyaus View Post
    You know warden's are getting nerfed and now you want shields to be counted as heals.

You want that nerfed too? Because that is what will happen if shields are added to healing done.
    They will always cry about something And besides, if they keep nerfing healers they won't have any period >.>

Quote Originally Posted by Swisha387 View Post
    You seem confused as to how favor is rewarded. Damage done/healing done does not earn you more favor than anyone else. The only factor to healing and killing to earning favor is when you get an alocade (killing spree, saves, etc).

The obvious solution would be to make it so that shielding someone on low hp gives the same 'Valery saves blahblah' just like if you healed them.

As for healing done leadboard - sure you don't show up there, but that doesn't mean you didn't contribute, nor does it count towards any sort of scoring or reward.

It would be nice though if Trion counted shielding as healing done on the scoreboard.
    Valery@Zaviel - Mage | Valzz - Cleric | Soulsky - Rogue | Introvert - Warrior
    Everything you need to know for Mage: www.valvalval.net

+ Reply to Thread