+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Question about Rankings

Default Question about Rankings

Still learning about the warfronts and PvP, so pardon the simple question. When do we start accruing rankings? I see people talking about R40, etc. and my cleric has no ranking. I'm making the assumption that it is a level 50 thing available with prestige?

Also, will all my favor I earn leveling through the warfronts count toward that Prestige?

Thanks in advance!
    * Cienn 50 Mathosian Pyro Mage-Keenblade * Landuu 45 Kelari Pyro Mage-Greenscale * Xee 37 High Elf Healing Cleric, Warfronts-Homeless *

If you say "plz" instead of "please" because it's easier to type, then I will say "no" instead of "yes" for the same reason.

Yep once you hit 50 you will start gaining prestige and will work towards moving up in the ranks until rank 40.

The favor that you earn leveling up through warfronts can be used towards buying items as you gain rank. Some items you can buy and use as soon as you hit 50 others will have a

certain rank requirement to use.
    Last edited by Baramos; 04-13-2012 at 09:02 AM.
    MMO VAULT (Video Game Music) ➜ https://www.youtube.com/c/VideoGameMusicSoundtrack

Quote Originally Posted by Cienn View Post
    Still learning about the warfronts and PvP, so pardon the simple question. When do we start accruing rankings? I see people talking about R40, etc. and my cleric has no ranking. I'm making the assumption that it is a level 50 thing available with prestige?

Also, will all my favor I earn leveling through the warfronts count toward that Prestige?

Thanks in advance!
    When you hit 50, hit your pvp binding to bring up the WF que window and you will have an extra tab that shows you extra pvp information, like your current rank and progression towards the next rank.

There is no way to encompass a head start on prestige upon dinging 50 that I recall. You can only start progressing that meter when you hit 50, you'll just earn favor (buy gear) and prestige (progresses ranks) once you hit 50.
    New round up of some high rank matches
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

Thanks for the information! You've helped immensely!
    * Cienn 50 Mathosian Pyro Mage-Keenblade * Landuu 45 Kelari Pyro Mage-Greenscale * Xee 37 High Elf Healing Cleric, Warfronts-Homeless *

If you say "plz" instead of "please" because it's easier to type, then I will say "no" instead of "yes" for the same reason.

+ Reply to Thread