+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 13 of 13
Like Tree5Likes
  • 2 Post By Kalle is back
  • 1 Post By Violacea
  • 1 Post By Violacea
  • 1 Post By Dry

Thread: Library cheat TRION PLEASE READ

  1. #1
    Telaran
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    55

    Default Library cheat TRION PLEASE READ

    Player Worstplayerever@briarcliff has figured out how to port up to the top level of library and needs to be banned, this is an obvious cheat and the pos hack needs to be addressed by trion.

  2. #2
    Ascendant Am0n's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    3,717

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Skycaptain View Post
    Player Worstplayerever@briarcliff has figured out how to port up to the top level of library and needs to be banned, this is an obvious cheat and the pos hack needs to be addressed by trion.
    Its not a hack, it's a clever use of game mechanics, however you calling him out on the forums is against the CoC and could in turn get yourself suspended. Just a heads up
    "You lost me at Balance"

  3. #3
    Shadowlander Kalle is back's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    33

    Default

    Gotta love that rule, where its less of an offense to do something wrong than it is to call someone out for it
    Last edited by Kalle is back; 04-07-2012 at 12:45 PM.

  4. #4
    Ascendant Violacea's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    12,128

    Default

    How could someone who is the worst player do anything clever at all?

    Wait, what is this, I actually blatantly posted this a long time ago? Judging by the replies and input in that thread, it seemed obvious players and devs alike really don't care that you could do all those things mentioned. Nobody cared, it's why it's locked and 1 page long.

    http://forums.riftgame.com/rift-gene...-wfs-game.html
    Last edited by Violacea; 04-07-2012 at 12:50 PM.
    New round up of some high rank matches
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

  5. #5
    Plane Walker
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    451

    Default

    lol its call putting 32 point in riftstalker... I do it all the time on my low rank rogue.. Its actual a useful mechanic to do when the opposing team has a bunch of **** dps just looking to get a KB. Kite them to the other side of the map leaving their healers wide open port up , they spend another good 30 secs trying to find u, drink up repeat.
    Ill be singing this song for my chloro til i get buffedhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JwHA495iHU
    I Xbox Controller Turn, Keyboard turners cant see me son. I Hadouken my rotations.

  6. #6
    Ascendant Violacea's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    12,128

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Queezy View Post
    lol its call putting 32 point in riftstalker... I do it all the time on my low rank rogue.. Its actual a useful mechanic to do when the opposing team has a bunch of **** dps just looking to get a KB. Kite them to the other side of the map leaving their healers wide open port up , they spend another good 30 secs trying to find u, drink up repeat.
    That doesn't explain how he put the 32pt ability on the enemy side to begin with though, does it?
    Last edited by Violacea; 04-07-2012 at 12:53 PM.
    New round up of some high rank matches
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

  7. #7
    Plane Walker
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    451

    Default

    Oh yeah that can be done too, im not sure all of the different ways to do it. Ive only done it when my team is dominating the other a ppl just sit up top near the edge close enough for me to go to the wall seperating the two jump off and port to that person.

    There are a bunch of glitces in library(just gives light to the fact of how little effort they put into the "New" PVP map".

    ~There are about 5 different spots in library that u can fall/hide in a wall on command. Some u just get stuck in a wall until u fall and get ported back to spawn, others are like little rooms u can just chill in til u decide to jump out. I will admit i do it to some Wars and nb/rs that annoy me. Run them into the wall and jump out, then they proceed to complain cuz they dont kno how to get out lol.
    Last edited by Queezy; 04-07-2012 at 12:59 PM.
    Ill be singing this song for my chloro til i get buffedhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JwHA495iHU
    I Xbox Controller Turn, Keyboard turners cant see me son. I Hadouken my rotations.

  8. #8
    Ascendant Violacea's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    12,128

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Queezy View Post
    Oh yeah that can be done too, im not sure all of the different ways to do it. Ive only done it when my team is dominating the other a ppl just sit up top near the edge close enough for me to go to the wall seperating the two jump off and port to that person.
    Indeed, it also can be done without aid of any bodies too ^.^

    But I agree with the part about not enough thought put into the map if you can do that - why I posted a whole thread pointing it out and how to fix it. Or if i didn't, there are ways >.> But this thread still happens!
    Last edited by Violacea; 04-07-2012 at 01:04 PM.
    New round up of some high rank matches
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

  9. #9
    Prophet of Telara Parfaite's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,043

    Default

    Spoiler alert, Violacea is the Worstplayerever@Briarcliff.

    Sorry to ruin your fun kotabear

    Your friendly hipster.
    http://rainygameslol.tumblr.com/

  10. #10
    Ascendant Violacea's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    12,128

    Default

    Should have let them figure out the gap I left them, I gave everyone a chance to solve a puzzle.


    Quote Originally Posted by Skycaptain View Post
    Player Worstplayerever@briarcliff has figured out how to port up to the top level of library and needs to be banned, this is an obvious cheat and the pos hack needs to be addressed by trion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Violacea View Post
    That doesn't explain how he put the 32pt ability on the enemy side to begin with though, does it?


    It's weird how I drew that conclusion that he put it on the other side at all. Who said....


    ps. I like how you had to add that "I am the" before mentioning my name. Cya later The Parfaite.
    Last edited by Violacea; 04-07-2012 at 02:09 PM.
    New round up of some high rank matches
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

  11. #11
    Dry
    Dry is offline
    Shadowlander
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    44

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Violacea View Post
    Should have let them figure out the gap I left them, I gave everyone a chance to solve a puzzle.

    It's weird how I drew that conclusion that he put it on the other side at all. Who said....


    ps. I like how you had to add that "I am the" before mentioning my name. Cya later The Parfaite.
    And he would have gotten away with it if it wasn't for you meddling kids...

  12. #12
    Ascendant Jeffreys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,680

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dry View Post
    And he would have gotten away with it if it wasn't for you meddling kids...
    I think a forum ban is in order at the least

  13. #13
    Ascendant Trisian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    2,498

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kalle is back View Post
    Gotta love that rule, where its less of an offense to do something wrong than it is to call someone out for it
    Trion treats their world like one giant rose garden from Alice and Wonderland. It's all fun and games until someone starts screaming "OFF WITH THEIR HEAD" because you looked at them funny.

+ Reply to Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts