+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Like Tree20Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Challenge to the Dev Team (Fun Post DONT TROLL IT OR IT GETZ CLOSDEDED)

Default Challenge to the Dev Team (Fun Post DONT TROLL IT OR IT GETZ CLOSDEDED)

I think the Trion team should take on some of there players. I kinda want to test the knowledge of the class leads on their ability to play the toon they manage =P

I mean we already know Daglar, Elrar, and Walsingham aren't that PvP savvy, but at least they get in there and try....I guess....Psst, Walsingham keyboard turning against a Sin is a terrible idea =P

And Elrar using your Dev AOE does NOT count as uber leet skills lmfao

Come on Ailion and other Class leads we are callin you out =P
    Can you take the heat and defend your position as a class lead
    "You lost me at Balance"

Ascendant

Me and Am0n will take on the entire dev team..

And win.

Quote Originally Posted by Am0n View Post
    I think the Trion team should take on some of there players. I kinda want to test the knowledge of the class leads on their ability to play the toon they manage =P

I mean we already know Daglar, Elrar, and Walsingham aren't that PvP savvy, but at least they get in there and try....I guess....Psst, Walsingham keyboard turning against a Sin is a terrible idea =P

At least wait a week before you try the same post again.
    Ramahaz, An Opiate Addicted Bard on Shadefallen
    "The past is a foreign country: they do things differently there." L.P. Hartley

Quote Originally Posted by Thorazine View Post
    At least wait a week before you try the same post again.
    Topic wasnt closed because of the OP, was closed because of trolling deeper into it. Nothing wrong with remaking it.
    "You lost me at Balance"

Prophet of Telara

Am0n, I don't want to see you banned again.

Your manhood is on the line, guys. Like the world's smallest line.
    Wqrriqr: 207850 Defiants decapitated

Old Videos: PVP1 & PVP2
    0/11 HK 1/1 GW2

I think its a cool idea, test the players against the devs...... Would be a fun event.

Quote Originally Posted by Am0n View Post

they only make the classes. doesnt mean they are skilled at playing them.

do you believe every developer that makes Madden, is the best Madden players?

what about the makers of CoD,MAG,Halo,etc, you believe they can beat some of the best players out there?

Lets Go Rift. Hope Archeage can do something next. Lets Save Rift

I want to duel Kervik =D
    Valery@Zaviel - Mage | Valzz - Cleric | Soulsky - Rogue | Introvert - Warrior
    Everything you need to know for Mage: www.valvalval.net

Quote Originally Posted by tro44 View Post
    they only make the classes. doesnt mean they are skilled at playing them.

do you believe every developer that makes Madden, is the best Madden players?

what about the makers of CoD,MAG,Halo,etc, you believe they can beat some of the best players out there?
    How can you compare FPS to MMO.
    Sure they design the characters, but they need to have at least some concept of what they are doing, or is there a reason sledge hammer nerfs and buffs go around in this game?

Devs of other MMOs are VERY competent in the callings/class/professions they build, and should be expected. They are the "god" of that particular character.
    "You lost me at Balance"

To be honest I'd rather spectate an internal Trion employee tournament. i.e. we'd get to see community managers vs class leads, etc
    Valery@Zaviel - Mage | Valzz - Cleric | Soulsky - Rogue | Introvert - Warrior
    Everything you need to know for Mage: www.valvalval.net

Quote Originally Posted by Soul sky View Post
    To be honest I'd rather spectate an internal Trion employee tournament. i.e. we'd get to see community managers vs class leads, etc
    Would be cool, and no one could whine then. Well they would, but would have less reason
    "You lost me at Balance"

Rift Disciple

This would be a great idea! AO does something similar once a week where GMs and Devs take challenges from people of all levels and ranks. It was great to watch and participate in. Even better that if the player won the whole shard got a little prize. Heck I would be happy with a stack of pots =D I wouldnt use this as an LOL Im better than a Dev therefore I am God thing. But good fun competition that everyone can learn from. I loved that the GM took the time and wanted to interact with people, esp when they created a level 35 set up and took on lower level players. The "big boy" max level max geared battles were great to watch too! Great fun idea... make it happen!!

Ascendant

trollolololol

Oh wait...you asked us not to do that....

mah bad

Quote Originally Posted by Holyterror View Post
    This would be a great idea! AO does something similar once a week where GMs and Devs take challenges from people of all levels and ranks. It was great to watch and participate in. Even better that if the player won the whole shard got a little prize. Heck I would be happy with a stack of pots =D I wouldnt use this as an LOL Im better than a Dev therefore I am God thing. But good fun competition that everyone can learn from. I loved that the GM took the time and wanted to interact with people, esp when they created a level 35 set up and took on lower level players. The "big boy" max level max geared battles were great to watch too! Great fun idea... make it happen!!
    It would be hella awesome if our dev team and Community team got involved with us more than just PTS testing, but then our community is insanely hostile, and I could see it leading to nothing good.

I guess I want them to become part of our community and not our leaders, but for that to happen some of the people with a lit fuse on their tampons need to lighten up.
    "You lost me at Balance"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast