+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Everyone else is bad

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by CericX View Post
    The ability to have full heals on someone before combat begins is huge. That frees you up to do additional casts DURING the combat. Reactive healing means pitting your 1.5GCD against all attackers. A single stun, silence, knockback, LOS, or self healing due to pressure means you can't keep your ally healed during that time. Different styles and utility of course, but huge advantage to preemptive heals.
    Which is one of the main reasons it needed to be nerfed badly. Bravo to the Devs for these fixes, pvp should be more fun and balanced in 1.8 than 1.7.

Quote Originally Posted by Mechar View Post
    Which is one of the main reasons it needed to be nerfed badly. Bravo to the Devs for these fixes, pvp should be more fun and balanced in 1.8 than 1.7.
    50 other threads on it. Flip side is that sentinel/purifier lack effective tools and will be discarded in favor of hybrid builds based off icar. Large healing reductions across the board and shorter TTK.
    I can't wait to play my pyro in a healing vacuum!!

Healing makes pvp kind of dumb in general. But I would simply be asking not to play an MMO without it.
    New round up of some high rank matches
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5