+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By SlashXzX

Thread: Please, oh PLEASE Trion!

Soulwalker

Default Please, oh PLEASE Trion!

I really wish Trion would figure out a way that you can change factions on characters. I'm Guardian ATM but I really, REALLY want to become Defiant. I mean, of course there's traitors in real life, so why not in-game?

Also, pretty off topic but they need to add barber shops into the game so you can change your hair too lol. Honestly, I can't believe they havn't added the option SOMEHOW to change your hair yet.

What do you guys think?

Rift Master

Quote Originally Posted by SlashXzX View Post
    I mean, of course there's traitors in real life, so why not in-game?
    Lol... just lol.

I hardly think thats the issue considering Trion implemented the merc system.
    A remnant of special olympics world first hammerknell - 27th July 2011 - Best raid ever to be opened. I was a mighty warrior tank. Had many friends and was appreciated in the community.

Looking back at RIFT is bittersweet. Ah damn.

If only there was a way to play the other faction when you wanted to.

Oh wait....
    Last edited by Robes; 04-01-2012 at 03:24 PM.
    Teddro - Warrior - Seastone

Synna - Rogue - Vigil

Synna Stonecove/Invalid Target for all those darkfall people

I really wish Trion would figure out a way that you can change factions on characters. I'm Guardian ATM but I really, REALLY want to become Defiant. I mean, of course there's traitors in real life, so why not in-game?

Also, pretty off topic but they need to add barber shops into the game so you can change your hair too lol. Honestly, I can't believe they havn't added the option SOMEHOW to change your hair yet.

What do you guys think?
    I think you should do what I and many others do, and just roll up new Defiant characters and enjoy playing in the starter area and the quests they offer from level 1. Twink them with your max'd out Guardian crafters if you must (you can do that now), but it's not like it's all that hard to level up to 50.
    Retired from the forum community 12/19/2017

Soulwalker

i have alts but i dont want to take the time to level them to 50, i have to much time invested into my main and im not a super hardcore player, im just casual. ive been debating twinking. but everytime ive hopped on a bandwagon like this in any other game it gets fixed right when i get to the point where i can do it efficiantly lol. so im not gonna waste my time

i have alts but i dont want to take the time to level them to 50, i have to much time invested into my main and im not a super hardcore player, im just casual. ive been debating twinking. but everytime ive hopped on a bandwagon like this in any other game it gets fixed right when i get to the point where i can do it efficiantly lol. so im not gonna waste my time
    So if you are level 50 and don't want to experience the quests and locations, why do you want to be a Defiant?

I mean don't get me wrong, if Trion allowed people to change faction, I'd take my extra Mage and Cleric (which are in their mid-20's and low 30's) and convert them from Guardian to Defiant. Then I'd roll up a Warrior Defiant from level 1 too.

Then I'd be praying that they would also expand the number of characters per shard from 6 to 8 ... then I could finally have 4 Guardians (all level 50) and 4 Defiants (eventually level 50) on the same shard (and guild).

I'm just wondering why you want to take a level 50 from one side to the other if it wasn't for experiencing the content that you missed.
    Retired from the forum community 12/19/2017

+ Reply to Thread