+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: Mercenaries

Default Mercenaries

I do not playing a mercenary. I want a checkbox / opt out so that I am not penalized when I leave a warfront.

Quote Originally Posted by Geopenguin View Post
    I do not playing a mercenary. I want a checkbox / opt out so that I am not penalized when I leave a warfront.
    This horse just wont stay dead. Dig up the interview bud, merc isnt going anywhere the devs like it. Sorry.
    "You lost me at Balance"

I yet again find this to be the perfect response
    New round up of some high rank matches
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

Quote Originally Posted by Am0n View Post
    This horse just wont stay dead. Dig up the interview bud, merc isnt going anywhere the devs like it. Sorry.
    I have no problems with it being there...I just want an opt-out...

Once an hour you get the choice if you want to merc or not. It's called soul recall.

If you queue more than once an hour you're expected to be a genuine pvper who doesn't matter which side they are on as long as there's a good fight to be had.

I have no problems with it being there...I just want an opt-out...
    Well, according to devs, you aren't going to get one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Majorin View Post
    Think of a 30 meter circle around all ranged dps rogues and mages. Ranged dps can stand in the back line and focus fire targets without worrying about mobility and most forms of cc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zinbik View Post
    Sounds like an excellent plan for your healers to follow as well, as they have an even longer range on their heals.

Oaf

I do not playing a mercenary.
    I think you accidentally a word out.
    Honorary member of The Fallen Sons and Terrible Idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Oaf View Post
    I think you accidentally a word out.
    I just have to comment I love your avatar. you've got the foreground and background perfect within the context of such a tiny pic.
    Last edited by Trisian; 03-31-2012 at 04:35 PM.

Oh boy. Another one of these.

There is a button for you. It is labeled "leave warfront". And yes you should be penalized.

Plane Walker

Default I prolly get banned for this

The way i look at Mercernary is this :

Trion, i dare say on purpose, has it set to where you can not make your character black if you are a guardian(not gonna go into this, i raged for like an hour on vent at release).

~you can only be black if your defiant, now to me that says i gotta be bad to be black, im just saying

So when i get to be a defiant after i rolled guardian to be with my guild, for me its just a chance for me to play with my people!

I mean i cant even get ethnic hairstyles being a guard. meanwhile defiant can get the Bob marley due, a fro, Cornrolls, Hell the females can even get a french roll with a perm, or just str8 up natural 4C.

anyway like said before it aint going nowhere, so find a reason why u enjoy it, make it up. My reason has nothing to do with Lure (or does it) and i just roll with because that seriously pissed me off.
    Ill be singing this song for my chloro til i get buffedhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JwHA495iHU
    I Xbox Controller Turn, Keyboard turners cant see me son. I Hadouken my rotations.

You know? These threads would go a lot smoother is some of you could resist the urge to be dinks.

@Geopenguin / OP

We've spent a month asking Trion to give an option to not be mercenaries.

They told us "No".

Time to move on.
    Last edited by Meina; 03-31-2012 at 05:24 PM.

~Quiescent

Plane Touched

Yep.... TW doesn't care about the players who dislike being forced to merc or twinks.. and as so many have stated, we still have the option of quitting Rift and looking for other games that appreciate our money. The trolls will always be here, but I've already noticed the queue times starting to get longer as fewer people are still pvp'ing.

Quote Originally Posted by Cinnamontoast View Post
    Yep.... TW doesn't care about the players who dislike being forced to merc or twinks.. and as so many have stated, we still have the option of quitting Rift and looking for other games that appreciate our money. The trolls will always be here, but I've already noticed the queue times starting to get longer as fewer people are still pvp'ing.
    This is what an emotional thoughtless mind would say. They also care about the longevity of their game and doing smart things, not stupid things. You can carry the soap box around and play the poor victim because your opinion of how the game should work was a bad idea. This decision has 100% to do with logic. Something every anti-merc person has failed to display. Opinions are awesome. Unfortunately, 'opinion' and 'logic' don't have the same definition in the dictionary.

There is a reason why the customer isn't always right. Because they aren't always right.
    Last edited by Violacea; 03-31-2012 at 09:34 PM.
    New round up of some high rank matches
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

here we go again
    s

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast