+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: "WTB Heals" after 1.8

I cannot wait to see all the QQ wtb heals !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Zardoyi View Post
    No ones complained about not being able to 1-2 shot anyone. People dislike WFs that have 3-4 wardens all cross healing (while bunny hopping ) and causing stale games.

Heals are needed in WF's but currently healing is simply TOO powerful when all the heals are crossing. 1v1 / 1v2 isnt the issue.

Its when you see muliple wardens stacking hots in smaller confined matchs . Library / BG ect... Places where heals out pace both teams dps.
    They arent too powerful, the healing is doing its job.

It people arent dying, well gee! I guess the healers are doing what they do best, healing.

Matches aren't "stale" because of it. It shows who is good and bad, who will break combat to drink, bring mana pots, etc, and even if they are cross healing, they can be focus fired down with little coordination... put a 1 on their head and /warfront ATTACK #1!

It isnt hard.

Quote Originally Posted by Zardoyi View Post
    No ones complained about not being able to 1-2 shot anyone. People dislike WFs that have 3-4 wardens all cross healing (while bunny hopping ) and causing stale games.

Heals are needed in WF's but currently healing is simply TOO powerful when all the heals are crossing. 1v1 / 1v2 isnt the issue.

Its when you see muliple wardens stacking hots in smaller confined matchs . Library / BG ect... Places where heals out pace both teams dps.
    There's very few circumstances where I see 3 stacked wardens able to keep up with an absurd train of melee dps even stacked x 3.

Even focus healing, their health simply drops too fast.

More lies.

Quote Originally Posted by Lords0fpain View Post
    I don't hate healing and I understand the class, I give up big numbers (to cleanse, etc). However, last time they nerfed us, I could barely keep myself up (much less anyone else). It may come down to the FEW that keep healing, that team has more of them is what makes the difference (and there will still be QQ about it). I give up achievements and probably a lot favor to heal (as is). DPS is more "fun" and allows for more said achievements in PvP (and better favor, I believe). And YES there are achievements that call for being able to kill another player while carrying an object, that a full healer typically will not be able to do (overall). The Warden spec does give up DPS (achievements, etc) to heal effectively.

PPL do need to look at the big picture and what they "believe" clerics roles "should" be ...but then then complain they can't 1-2 to shot them in 1v1...
    You may not hate healing, but do you really enjoy it? Some people genuinely enjoy healing others in a video game over killing others. When you start using phrases like "give up X" and say "DPS is more fun," it paints me a picture that you're more interested in the necessity of healing, and the concept of usefulness to a team, than you are in the actual gameplay.

There's a reason I don't even bother with chloro in warfronts anymore, even though I know I could do decently with builds like chloro/dom - because I just enjoy the "killing" role more.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2