+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Violacea

Thread: The PvP blues (a video!)

Default The PvP blues (a video!)

Nobody has done this yet iirc and I remember a couple liked my idea of it when I threw it out a month or more ago.

I made a PvP blues video to show that - even at r40, some things don't change I actually had a ton of fun doing this. Recorded some of it last night and used mostly excess old clips. You may come here as a new pvp'er thinking the world sucks but, perhaps everyone can relate to parts of this video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVuDyYMDtGw

Some of my favorite highlights include

- CC all day long
    - Incapacitate fail
    - and the best one, well, it's my MM in IPP. See if you can figure out what happened to me. Clever girls.

Enjoy Friday!
    New round up of some high rank matches
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

Ascendant

@ 1:40 you got arse kicked by Wildstar in that 1v1. The only good player in SPQR.

I mean I can take him 1v1, but I am pretty much God.

I also had my finisher parried twice, no exposed weakness cause my target with it bailed off the cliff. Then I didn't hit any attacks because I kept getting "this ability is blocked" when clicking my heal pot (you can see it being clicked and nothing happening while I stand still wondering wtf it wont cast) - then it was in the era of when slip away was broken for a couple days and slip away didn't even stealth me! Not like it would have mattered, but even if I did hit slip away in time it's clear the day was just too bad to begin with I can take anyone 1 v 1 when I'm having a good day.

Why I <3 this video
    Last edited by Violacea; 03-23-2012 at 11:19 AM.
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Violacea View Post
    I also had my finisher parried twice, no exposed weakness cause my target with it bailed off the cliff. Then I didn't hit any attacks because I kept getting "this ability is blocked" when clicking my heal pot (you can see it being clicked and nothing happening while I stand still wondering wtf it wont cast) - then it was in the era of when slip away was broken for a couple days and slip away didn't even stealth me! Not like it would have mattered, but even if I did hit slip away in time it's clear the day was just too bad to begin with I can take anyone 1 v 1 when I'm having a good day.

Why I <3 this video
    Well when you put it that way, OK. Maybe it was just some bad luck. It happens to me about once a month when I get beat 1v1.

Every death can have a story, how legit it is doesn't matter, cause in the end it's still an excuse and I don't like to harp on them too much, or get behind it in a disgruntled manner. It's why I tell people they can't take this too serious. Even if there is a real reason you died, laugh it off and keep playing. For all you know you might've died anyway!
    Last edited by Violacea; 03-23-2012 at 11:29 AM.
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

Ascendant

Why I <3 this video
    I hate it when I get disarmed and don't notice because the little sword icon that appears over your head is pretty much fully blocked by your health bars when the camera is zoomed all the way out like it normally is when I play. I'm running circles around a target pushing buttons wondering why nothing is working and then oh...disarmed.

What I want to know is why being disarmed disables the ability to interrupt. The animation for my warrior using Bash is clearly a kick to the junk. Did they take my boots when they knocked the weapon out of my hand, too?

Bastids.

I also had my finisher parried twice, no exposed weakness cause my target with it bailed off the cliff. Then I didn't hit any attacks because I kept getting "this ability is blocked" when clicking my heal pot (you can see it being clicked and nothing happening while I stand still wondering wtf it wont cast) -
    i get stuff like that a lot >.<
    & it's like i know i'm not silenced cus the ability isn't blocked out so wtf

funny vid btw ;p

+ Reply to Thread