+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Like Tree38Likes

Thread: Weird things you say/do while PvPing.

Lol thekom you are awesome <3 I love the mad cackle at the end there.

I'll be sitting there pvpings some people, really getting into it, and then realize that I'm holding my breath and mutteering under my breath, and when I stop I can't even remember what I was saying.

I also yell out boom alot when I riftwalk behind someone, and BOOM when I think I get a killing blow too =P

Alot of booms.

Alot of fbombs too

oh and 1 more thing, i tend to talk a lot if on vent/ts/mumble when pvping and guildies have noticed even if no one else is in the channel that im still talking in my mic.

How do tehy know? Every so often in the middle of a match ill be saying something into the mic into an empty chat room and a guildy pops in mid-sentence.. and asks, were you talking to yourself? LoL, im getting a bit concerned for my sanity.

Byriel - Guardians - The Brethren - DH 4/4 - GP 4/4 - GSB 5/5 - RoS 5/5 - RotP 4/4 - HK 11/11 - iD 1/8
    Weekend HK PuG! http://brethrenrift.enjin.com/forum/...eekend-hk-runs

Batousi, 50 Warrior ~ Bomah, 50 Cleric ~ Kusanagi, 50 Rogue ~ Fuu, LvLing Mage

Ascendant

When I PvP I laugh to out loud at how bad the competition is and how I just roll over everyone even when I am half asleep. I do not make any verbal sounds because, well, there is nothing that excites me enough to do so.

As DPS Baddie, I alternate between:
    "NERF HEELERZ!!1!" and "WHERE ARE MY HEELZ!!1!"

As a rogue i scream "SIT THE ***** DOWN" and my girlfriend yells at me "I AM A-HOLE"
    As a Cleric its just a lot of "HAHAHAHA silly rogue."
    Tigar (50 Rogue)(P12)(9/11HK)<Fallen Sons>@Seastone
    Dame (49 Cleric)<Fallen Sons>@Seastone
    Loser (50 Mage)(P4)<Fallen Sons>@Seastone
    Deceased (19 Rogue)(Twink)<Fallen Sons>@Seastone
    Deputy (39 Warrior)(Twink)<Fallen Sons>@Seastone

Rift Chaser

I see names I recognize and if I know them to be sporty players, I call them out in /yell and play hide-and-go-kill with them.

Makes warfront interesting when you meet the person of your chosen and kill them. Or the two of you duke it out and kill each other. You then smack talk in /yell and find each other out and do it again.

Unless their on your team.

Then I just shove em off a cliff...

j/k

I Tend to yess out...My name is Bootypop and I like to party! Or in white text I have a macro that sais "Get the **** off my healer" Since I always have My friend with me when I pvp. Alot of the time I yell at my moniter and scream DIE DIE DIE! or we tend to laugh and giggle at alot of the ******ed things people do in pvp.
    Make it rain trik, make it make it rain trik!
    BootyLust-P8/40 Warrior
    Lustymoan-P7/37-Rogue
    Naughtydreams-P7/35-Mage
    Bootyhoe-lvl 35 cleric-Defiant

Quote Originally Posted by Parfaite View Post
    Back when I DPSed, all I ever did was cuss at my monitor and giggle like a kid when somebody died.
    I could never play Rift in front of people
    ha, yeah
    i remember my bro was watchin me play once when i didn't know he was there (he has a key to my place)
    & he told me "wow ur f'ed up"

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Parfaite View Post
    Let's take a break from everybody crying and moaning and have a fun topic.
    What are some weird things you say or do while PvPing?
    When I heal, if somebody is close to dying, I have a habit of going "NOOOO DON'T DIIIIIEEEEE" while trying to save their life.
    Or if I jump off of something, I end up making the "Ugh" sound as if I actually jumped.
    No shame.
    GO
    I always yell help if I'm being focused....to nobody.

Are you the one who has the hots for Kaspurtz?

Prophet of Telara

My guildmate is a bahmi warrior and has a macro for "I AIN'T GOIN BACK TO PRISON" that gets a chuckle out of me almost every time.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyrria View Post
    I always yell help if I'm being focused....to nobody.

Are you the one who has the hots for Kaspurtz?
    I thought everybody had the hots for him.............

Guess it's just me

Your friendly hipster.
    http://rainygameslol.tumblr.com/

kaz for pres

Soulwalker

Default chuckles

Late joiners into a losing battle often say: "Have I come at a bad time?"

Still makes me laugh a bit

Saul and I came back after a 4 month break. As a healer I find I often am targeted by lots of people who attempt to set me on fire or remove a kidney. I normally try to role play my way through these by asking if we can hug out our disagreement. It normally falls upon deaf ears and they keep attempting to cook me alive or give me stage 4 herpes or whatever that plague stuff is.

I also in Codex try to politely inquire if the flag is being defended if I may go ahead and just click the post, so I can flip it to my team. I have varying luck with this tactic. Some people are so surprised they laugh and say sure. Other times with out a word they start to try to crush my head and attempt to start spelunking my tush with their weapon. At that point I normally start running around again pleading for us to work things out with our words.

I (depending on how intoxicated I am irl) hold picnics at the vault. Saul and I enjoy role playing we are having a jolly good time on our lovely peaceful picnic and bring out the large cake for people to share. We invite everyone for free cake and tell them the cake is not a lie. It is met again with varying success. Some people show up and try to kill us! Which is just confounding as we offered everyone cake for free. Other times people will join us and it will be a lovely time.

It is also fun to watch the people on your team who take the game way to seriously. I swear you can almost feel them stroking out or about to go into a heart attack irl. When they scream general demoralizing things like "YOU ALL SUX" I like to make sure they know I am a real person and am hurt. That I am very sensitive and now am unable to keep healing people because my tears of unfathomable sadness are blinding me. If they keep going about how I don't suck but everyone else does I like telling them that it is to late. I've started binge eating on Cheetos and mountain dew and my mom is yelling at me from upstairs asking what is wrong. It is pretty funny watching them try to figure out what to say to that.

Give light and people will find the way.
    Lillian Andrea Hemmingway
    Speaker of the Desert Fox
    Toon: Vexing 50 cleric - Faeblight

I laugh a lot .. irl, I also generally hug whoever is closest to me when the match ends. Yeah I'm cute like that.

When I get to the stage I'm rude in chat, I stop queueing for a bit.

Den of Madness | Greybriar | Den of Badness | Derpwood

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast