+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree5Likes
  • 2 Post By Violacea
  • 1 Post By Shadowprison
  • 2 Post By Parfaite

Thread: Rogue Rift Action (moar videos)

Default Rogue Rift Action (moar videos)

With all the videos being posted I decided to make one out of the stuff I had sitting around ^.^ I wish I had something that auto-mated my recording, because I only record like less than 10% of what I actually do, and most of that I toss because it's either junk or overly easy/boring looking. Least I do deece the times I do hit record.

Some highlights and inb4's

- Jedi mind trcks used against slip away assassins
    - Me shamelessly fanning out my Defiants to death as a merc
    - Some completely unfair fights just because that's how I roll. Why play fair when there are no rules? Gotta laugh (at the poor suckers) and have fun.
    - I had enough humility to include a clip where I actually die. I hate dying, especially on a sin because I feel you only die if you play stupid and get brave. Enjoy me dying.
    - I've done worse than this video, and I've done better than it. It's just entertainment.
    - Sorry to those who like the ability icons/name scheme. I tried it. I cannot play with so much junk in my face.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3PgLQkIQNp4

ps. I'm not cool enough to figure out how to get 1080p, just 720p :| But I think the quality is a little better this time w/ FRAPS than the in game recorder. Any tips on video quality I would love, editing is not my strong point.
    Last edited by Violacea; 03-22-2012 at 04:37 PM.
    New round up of some high rank matches
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

Tell me what your secret is to queue up against such low ranks consistently.
    Last edited by Shadowprison; 03-22-2012 at 05:59 PM.

I miss PvPing with you ):

Your friendly hipster.
    http://rainygameslol.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowprison View Post
    Tell me what your secret is to queue up against such low ranks consistently.
    I have no friends.

Lol the MM clip was just a spare one I had for the lulz. I went on quite a nasty fan-out rampage on those low-ranks. That's the only clip I have of me in a WF though. I tried recording a bunch of WF stuff for a MM video but got lazy, so picked the silliest clip for this video.
    Last edited by Violacea; 03-22-2012 at 06:15 PM.
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

Quote Originally Posted by Violacea View Post
    - Some completely unfair fights just because that's how I roll. Why play fair when there are no rules? Gotta laugh (at the poor suckers) and have fun.
    cus it spreads that ever so popular rogue hate
    i've always tried to go by some kind of pvp etiquette as a ganking rogue

i really liked your vid though & it'd be cool to see if you could go 25:0 for that daily
    my best (wow) rogue kill streak is 98, i'll never see that in this game though lol

Quote Originally Posted by Sykk View Post
    cus it spreads that ever so popular rogue hate
    i've always tried to go by some kind of pvp etiquette as a ganking rogue

i really liked your vid though & it'd be cool to see if you could go 25:0 for that daily
    my best (wow) rogue kill streak is 98, i'll never see that in this game though lol
    I've done plenty of dailies 25 - 0 style, but not all of it is impressive. Sometimes it's just a re-killing of the same 4 - 6 people in an area who are stragglers. Sometimes it takes all day if the only times I'm soloing around there are mass crowds of 5 - 10+ doing the daily. But this is where I look for the weak one and see if I can take someone out poltergeist style

As far as etiquette - to put it simply in a nutshell. I'm way too nice and I am over it costing me I welcome, no, I encourage anyone to play as dirty as they want against me. I expect the worst at all times usually and try to always have a plan B with whatever I am doing. I go back to my old Quake instincts. Unless someone is facing a wall with a chat icon above their head, if they're moving, they're open to be killed. If they only had 25hp and 2 rockets left when I found them, sucks.

I should make a video called the Ember Island rooftop Chronicles (use your imagination :x). If you want to really see me playing dirty, that would be it. And I use my MM there .
    Last edited by Violacea; 03-22-2012 at 06:56 PM.
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

Quote Originally Posted by Violacea View Post
    I should make a video called the Ember Island rooftop Chronicles (use your imagination :x). If you want to really see me playing dirty, that would be it. And I use my MM there .
    no no, lol, got my fill of los ranged snipers in that other game

i never see you or pocket on my rogue :/

Quote Originally Posted by Sykk View Post
    i never see you or pocket on my rogue :/
    I'm all up and around Seastone ^.^

Been busy this week cause college assignments are lining up in ways I don't like but, it happens I'm keeping an eye out
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

+ Reply to Thread