+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 36
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: The Deux Goes Ganking Part 2 (Video)

  1. #1
    Ascendant
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,460

    Default The Deux Goes Ganking Part 2 (Video)

    Part two of my 51sin/15bd WF ganking videos. I do it for the Lulz, bros.

    What you will see:

    A bunch of very bad MM
    A pyro who really wanted to kill me and failed.
    A couple of bad R40 warriors who get pwned
    A bunch of baddie pyros at the vault
    Me taking on Satan (literally) at the vault
    Me taking on an army of bads at the rez point in Whitefall and winning

    What you will not see:

    Zaros kiting me around God's creation.
    WAL -- since they refused to come to our cluster.
    Spaceboots teleporting through walls and up hills in Codex
    Me ending slavery -- it ended in 1966 before I was born.

    Anyway here it is.

    This is my 5th PvP video, and thus the easiest so far.

    Hope you like it. If not I really don't care.

  2. #2
    Ascendant LOveRH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,605

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AceinHole View Post
    Part two of my 51sin/15bd WF ganking videos. I do it for the Lulz, bros.

    What you will see:

    A bunch of very bad MM
    A pyro who really wanted to kill me and failed.
    A couple of bad R40 warriors who get pwned
    A bunch of baddie pyros at the vault
    Me taking on Satan (literally) at the vault
    Me taking on an army of bads at the rez point in Whitefall and winning

    What you will not see:

    Zaros kiting me around God's creation.
    WAL -- since they refused to come to our cluster.
    Spaceboots teleporting through walls and up hills in Codex
    Me ending slavery -- it ended in 1966 before I was born.

    Anyway here it is.

    This is my 5th PvP video, and thus the easiest so far.

    Hope you like it. If not I really don't care.
    Deux i think your by far one of my favorite rogues to watch. I love how you make your spec seem easy and don't need a freakin' riftstalker hybrid to be good. Makes me want to go lvl up my rogue! Keep kicking *** .

  3. #3
    Sword of Telara Sykk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    844

    Default

    i recognized quite a few of ur victims in this one
    glad i wasn't there haha ;p

  4. #4
    Rift Disciple
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    177

    Default

    I notice you use ranger for your 3rd soul, why not nightblade for the fiery spike and procs you get off it? I've tryed a few others.. kind of liked the aoe snare from sab. Is headshot that much better?
    Griefing - This refers to players who do not play the game as it was intended, but instead seek to harass other players as their main focal point. This includes stalking or attempting to kill another player's character that has no means of recourse within the game. To "grief" simply means that you are trying to negatively impact the game play experience of another player. A player on the opposite faction cannot be griefed. It is perfectly acceptable to take actions in order to get a player of the opposite faction killed using whatever means possible.

  5. #5
    Prophet of Telara
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,177

    Default

    Nice vid although I wish you did a slight speed up of the fights.

    Here's a 1.7 Assassin video made by my guild member booty, I don't know why he didn't advertise his vid i think its pretty damn good too. I'm also obviously plugging it since I get cameos too.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUjjE...LkOBME62uo4PE=

  6. #6
    Ascendant
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,460

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Seether View Post
    Nice vid although I wish you did a slight speed up of the fights.
    Yeah, Especially that Inquisicar..LOL. But, yeah, I will work on doing that next time.. Right now I am using the crap Windows Movie Maker..Need to get some real software first.

    Thanks, will watch.

  7. #7
    Ascendant Violacea's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    12,128

    Default

    Makes me want to load my sin specs in WFs more and just pick off people. That used to be what I'd do when I saw a loss ahead anyway. Can always go around and gank the people running around
    New round up of some high rank matches
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

  8. #8
    Sword of Telara Sykk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    844

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Seether View Post
    I'm also obviously plugging it since I get carried too.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUjjE...LkOBME62uo4PE=
    fixed
    no but srsly, nice vid booty
    & seeth how bout a new vid of ur own?
    ur last one is 8 mos old >.<

  9. #9
    Ascendant Zaros's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    7,411

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AceinHole View Post
    What you will not see:

    Zaros kiting me around God's creation.
    </3
    There was that one Whitefall you came after me like 6 times and I was thinking "Oh he wants a clip for his video..FAT FREAKING CHANCE"
    ~Quiescent

  10. #10
    Prophet of Telara
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,177

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sykk View Post
    fixed
    no but srsly, nice vid booty
    & seeth how bout a new vid of ur own?
    ur last one is 8 mos old >.<
    I gave my old desktop to a friend that needed a comp since I was planning on making a new one for gw2 so right now I am on a laptop that losses too much fps while recording. I'm gonna be making the pc in a month so if I'm still around Rift in between gw2 beta I'll put one together. 1.8 is buffing me (lolz) so a video from there would be better anyway.

  11. #11
    Ascendant
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,460

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zaros View Post
    </3
    There was that one Whitefall you came after me like 6 times and I was thinking "Oh he wants a clip for his video..FAT FREAKING CHANCE"
    Oh and you so know I woulda put it in my vid compilation if I managed to pull it off.

  12. #12
    Soulwalker
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    15

    Default

    Is your damage scroll (image+damage) an add-on? And if so, which one?

    Thanks, man.

  13. #13
    lgw
    lgw is offline
    Ascendant lgw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Dreamland
    Posts
    1,879

    Default

    Quality video.
    Now can somebody sell this gentleman some real enemies to fight ?
    ... aka schoklat. PVP nerd - gaming vet.
    First of slackers, herder of trolls.
    Wildstar PVP inc

  14. #14
    Ascendant
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,460

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lgw View Post
    Quality video.
    Now can somebody sell this gentleman some real enemies to fight ?
    Yes most of them sucked, I do not deny that. I was just going through footage I had starting with the earliest date and working outward.

  15. #15
    lgw
    lgw is offline
    Ascendant lgw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Dreamland
    Posts
    1,879

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AceinHole View Post
    Yes most of them sucked, I do not deny that. I was just going through footage I had starting with the earliest date and working outward.
    Sorry, wasn't meant as jab to you -- all videos suffer from that.
    Just stating that good opponents, and even more so good teams have become sadly very rare in Rift. Not that it's much of a surprise, though.

    But I'm rambling -- keep on stomping those wannabes... maybe some will grow up and give you a real fight one day !
    ... aka schoklat. PVP nerd - gaming vet.
    First of slackers, herder of trolls.
    Wildstar PVP inc

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts