+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 47
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Yup Wars need a DPS boost so they can compete.

  1. #1
    Rift Disciple Godless One's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    159

    Default Yup Wars need a DPS boost so they can compete.

    I mean seriously, they need more deeps, harder hitting finishers, more off GCD instants, gap closers, and don't forget more invuls while your at it.

    Oh, and nerf healers more, that's the real problem.

    http://s16.postimage.org/txfkkwj7l/2012_03_21_21385.jpg

  2. #2
    Ascendant
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,954

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Godless One View Post
    I mean seriously, they need more deeps, harder hitting finishers, more off GCD instants, gap closers, and don't forget more invuls while your at it.

    Oh, and nerf healers more, that's the real problem.

    http://s16.postimage.org/txfkkwj7l/2012_03_21_21385.jpg
    All I see is a really mad cleric and a REALLY tiny picture that I can't even make out the scores on.
    Maza the Mage <Damaged PvPness>
    Not playing a warrior anymore because it's boring.
    11/11 HK | 4/4 ROTP | 0/8 ID

  3. #3
    Rift Disciple Godless One's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    159
    Last edited by Godless One; 03-21-2012 at 09:10 PM.

  4. #4
    Ascendant Zaros's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    7,411

    Default

    Look, a padded scion screenshot
    http://i.imgur.com/F9iQz.jpg
    Nerf rogues too
    ~Quiescent

  5. #5
    Ascendant
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,954

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zaros View Post
    Look, a padded scion screenshot
    http://i.imgur.com/F9iQz.jpg
    Nerf rogues too
    My thoughts exactly. Warriors don't even use ST abilities in the current live build, except for FB and Rift Surge.
    Maza the Mage <Damaged PvPness>
    Not playing a warrior anymore because it's boring.
    11/11 HK | 4/4 ROTP | 0/8 ID

  6. #6
    Prophet of Telara
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    1,106

    Default

    If anyone thinks warriors need more DPS come to Seastone and we will show you what real warriors do.

  7. #7
    Champion
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    577

    Default

    "Nerf good players."

  8. #8
    Ascendant
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,460

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zaros View Post
    Look, a padded scion screenshot
    http://i.imgur.com/F9iQz.jpg
    Nerf rogues too
    I knew when i scrolled down Zaros would show a 70/80-0 SS. BTW I wonder what the record for MM in Scion is? I know Boomx went 83-0 one time. I have seen Cabalists with over 100 kills on several occasions. Nerf rogues and clerics and warriors. Mages, well, they are OK.

  9. #9
    Rift Disciple
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    152

    Default

    Zenrasta is awful not surprising he would QQ about this
    Last edited by Haddaway; 03-22-2012 at 12:59 AM.

  10. #10
    RIFT Guide Writer
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    1,154

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AceinHole View Post
    I knew when i scrolled down Zaros would show a 70/80-0 SS. BTW I wonder what the record for MM in Scion is? I know Boomx went 83-0 one time. I have seen Cabalists with over 100 kills on several occasions. Nerf rogues and clerics and warriors. Mages, well, they are OK.
    In an old screen shot I posted on the forums, I had 143-1. I no longer have it on my computer but you can look back through my post to find it. Good hunting

  11. #11
    Ascendant
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,460

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisN View Post
    In an old screen shot I posted on the forums, I had 143-1. I no longer have it on my computer but you can look back through my post to find it. Good hunting
    Damn dude, that's insane. What patch was this?

  12. #12
    Ascendant Flashmemory's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    3,945

    Default


    Your post would have made more sense if it actually backed your title. Lol. Single individual players have been posting over 1million damage done for quite sometime in port scion. And I mean like awhile! Like 6months ago dude. The best one I ever seen was 1.39million by a ds spammer personally. Stormcallers were also hitting over 1.1+ million at some point. So far post 1.7 the most I seen was a cab doing 1.1million.

    I don't do scion much post 1.7 but I highly doubt that players in other classes can't beat these damages done by warriors on the regular and with worse healing taken I may add.

  13. #13
    Ascendant LOveRH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,605

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zaros View Post
    Look, a padded scion screenshot
    http://i.imgur.com/F9iQz.jpg
    Nerf rogues too
    Look at the cleric that did more damage then the rogue who got 70 killing blows while the cleric got 12.

    Hmm....

  14. #14
    Ascendant Baramos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    4,594

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Flashmemory View Post
    So far post 1.7 the most I seen was a cab doing 1.1million.
    I generally hit 4-5 2m+ games a week. AOE is hard! Most of the time I use pure dps builds unless we don't have any healers or I get a stud like Quiescent on my team where I can go Cabicar and toss mandate on
    him and raid heal because I know he can get the job done with his pew pew.
    Last edited by Baramos; 03-22-2012 at 08:42 AM.
    MMO VAULT (Video Game Music) ➜ https://www.youtube.com/c/VideoGameMusicSoundtrack

  15. #15
    Ascendant Keota's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    2,451

    Default

    IM SORRY. but a warrior with 52kbs and 400k dmg done is not impressive in scion.

    they got pretty much double the healing anyone else got should have done double the dmg and kbs.
    Zoartype@Deepwood

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts