+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: this is fun lol.

Default this is fun lol.

Quote Originally Posted by kevnasty2137 View Post
    That's amazing!

Champion

What's even funnier is you had 20 kills to their 40!

You rock!

Soulwalker

Default Warfront team matching

90% of all Warfronts I join are complete slaughters, and usually involve a pre-made party or two dominating pugs. I'v only been playing less than 3 months, came from various other games with high expectations. The Game content is nice, but the pvp setup needs help. In my opinion no pre-made group should be thrown in the mix with random pugs soloing people. The Type who crave their guildies or party members should have to wait for another party to join , simple as that, because I for one , as a new player, am already going back to a previous game in disgust at the lack of honorable pvp. Shouldn't pvp "TEAMS" get their fill on pvp shards and not come into random casual player pug groups from pve servers to "OWN"? I mean really, its not sporting, its no contest, and its bad for the games future from where I'm sitting.

My suggestion is that any group of more than 2 players should be categorized and placed in a separate waiting list so they get a good fight against other "GROUPED" players. Or tighten up the Ranks allowed in the same War Front, I mean 15 to 30? really!? One rank 30 tanks 5 or 6 players rank 15.

Sure some will wine and cry, but from my experience, this sort of bad grouping turns people away very quickly. Those craving the no contest wins do so at the expense of other paying customers and this should not be allowed. War Front rank groupings should be no more than 10 rank levels apart from each other; 1-9, 10-19, 20-29, 30-40 hopefully disqualifying any group that has higher or lower ranks in it . I'd rather wait some extra minutes and get my dailies out out of the way between matches than continue paying monthly dues to be slaughtered or slaughter someone else, its simply no fun regardless if I win or lose. People who say otherwise should reexamine the reason they play a GAME.

Congratulations on clicking your fan out button all the way to a loss
    ~Quiescent

Quote Originally Posted by Daanika View Post
    90% of all Warfronts I join are complete slaughters, and usually involve a pre-made party or two dominating pugs. I'v only been playing less than 3 months, came from various other games with high expectations. The Game content is nice, but the pvp setup needs help. In my opinion no pre-made group should be thrown in the mix with random pugs soloing people. The Type who crave their guildies or party members should have to wait for another party to join , simple as that, because I for one , as a new player, am already going back to a previous game in disgust at the lack of honorable pvp. Shouldn't pvp "TEAMS" get their fill on pvp shards and not come into random casual player pug groups from pve servers to "OWN"? I mean really, its not sporting, its no contest, and its bad for the games future from where I'm sitting.

My suggestion is that any group of more than 2 players should be categorized and placed in a separate waiting list so they get a good fight against other "GROUPED" players. Or tighten up the Ranks allowed in the same War Front, I mean 15 to 30? really!? One rank 30 tanks 5 or 6 players rank 15.

Sure some will wine and cry, but from my experience, this sort of bad grouping turns people away very quickly. Those craving the no contest wins do so at the expense of other paying customers and this should not be allowed. War Front rank groupings should be no more than 10 rank levels apart from each other; 1-9, 10-19, 20-29, 30-40 hopefully disqualifying any group that has higher or lower ranks in it . I'd rather wait some extra minutes and get my dailies out out of the way between matches than continue paying monthly dues to be slaughtered or slaughter someone else, its simply no fun regardless if I win or lose. People who say otherwise should reexamine the reason they play a GAME.
    Your post has nothing to do at all with the thread.

If the warfronts were broken up as you suggest above, you'd spend more time queueing than playing.
    Learn what you can do, to be useful by rank, in warfronts.

Also most warfronts matches, are made up of pugs. Just because a better team beats you, does not make it a pre-made.

Nice to see you're not level locked (yet) OP. Keep smashing face! ;)

Den of Madness | Greybriar | Den of Badness | Derpwood

Telaran

Since you have simple meter hover over your dps and if fan out is not number one I will give you praise otherwise I'm going to go with bleedz.
    "PVP. It's a spiritual thing"

Quote Originally Posted by Daanika View Post

Not to devalue your input, teams are already ranked at level 50 and play in thier slots when enough are available. Low levels get buffed to 13 and face to Lev 25, just a 12 rank difference. At lower levels you play in level brackets of 10 with lowest getting a large buff.
    Premades are weighted to face other premades before anyone else and all solo players are placed ahead of them. Quick queued for premades only happen when they are required to make a warfront or another premade is present.
    it is as balanced as possible to make it and still allow people to ever play with their friends at all.

unce unce unce =D
    "You lost me at Balance"

haters gon' hate. don't let these guys get you down. Nerf Breezy and seriously Trion, nerf Fripplez.

http://forums.riftgame.com/rift-gene...-fripplez.html
    Last edited by fripples; 03-22-2012 at 12:02 AM.

Champion of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Am0n View Post

unce unce unce =D
    You sir, are a god amongst men

Prophet of Telara

unce unce unce =D
    A+
    /10chars

Champion

In the words of Dengal@Seastone at 2:56, "nice work on controlling middle and still losing!"

...love it.

The fact that you only got 44 kills with all that damage is kind of embarrassing. If you'd walked out with 2x that many kills and more Favor and still lost... that's a diffenent story.

Quote Originally Posted by Bhrawn View Post
    In the words of Dengal@Seastone at 2:56, "nice work on controlling middle and still losing!"

...love it.

The fact that you only got 44 kills with all that damage is kind of embarrassing. If you'd walked out with 2x that many kills and more Favor and still lost... that's a diffenent story.
    Not trying to be rude, but if you honestly just took that vid serious, you aren't that bright..
    Last edited by Am0n; 03-22-2012 at 02:46 AM.
    "You lost me at Balance"

Champion

Not trying to be rude, but if you honestly just took that vid serious, you aren't that bright..
    LOL...

Amon, I got your sarcasm.

Sorry, my sarcasm is less noticable. I was pointing out that Mr. MM in that vid is not just fail, but horrifail.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast