+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 57
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Warrior has no regard for human life

  1. #1
    Ascendant
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    1,446

    Default Warrior has no regard for human life

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Onqn7XY-8FM

    This video includes:

    Full Dps Warrior
    Ranged classes that are unable to kite
    A "one shot"
    squishy targets
    pro macro smashing

  2. #2
    Ascendant Robes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    2,067

    Default

    First .
    Last edited by Robes; 03-21-2012 at 09:24 AM.
    Teddro - Warrior - Seastone

    Synna - Rogue - Vigil

    Synna Stonecove/Invalid Target for all those darkfall people

  3. #3
    RIFT Guide Writer Redcruxs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    3,935

    Default

    nerf warriors!

  4. #4
    Ascendant ShalarLight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    2,852

    Default

    wb .


    Quote Originally Posted by Rizaz View Post
    FYI Riftstalker running isn't even pve. .... You might as well call riftstalker running PVE.

  5. #5
    Ascendant
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    1,446

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShalarLight View Post
    wb .
    thanks! Glad to be back.

  6. #6
    Shield of Telara
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    724

    Default

    "1966 the year they ended slavery"-Kaspurtz

    All that needs to be said


    seya in a day or two

  7. #7
    RIFT Guide Writer Orangu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    2,121

    Default

    Still have not been in a warfront with you, makes me feel kind of sad inside..


    Lithmygoober@deepwood
    Lithmygoo@deepwood

  8. #8
    Ascendant
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    1,446

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Orangu View Post
    Still have not been in a warfront with you, makes me feel kind of sad inside..
    your not missing much..im just a funny guy who knows a little something about pvp.

  9. #9
    Champion Bionitro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    542

    Default

    Nice vid kas.. tho I really wonder what is all the fuzz is about with everyone thinking ur awesome..

    I mean u have top end gear, U know your class.. being a warrior... allmost everyone can be as good.. Not the same goes for mages

    (don't think im offending u lol :P but if u can follow me on this one... u just know other classes well, are maxed out on gear and don't make stupid decisions because u can anticipate what other ppl do very well... it probably looks more easier then it is.. but in the end u know.. u gotta admit a mage or cleric takes more (different) buttons to push...)

    ^and this comes to mind when u say that cleric was a noob for circle of oblivion that's what I mean, u know classes good so u know what to do urself..

    still probs for ur style ;)


    Brobey, Cleric Healer, EU.

  10. #10
    Ascendant
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    1,446

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bionitro View Post
    Nice vid kas.. tho I really wonder what is all the fuzz is about with everyone thinking ur awesome..

    I mean u have top end gear, U know your class.. being a warrior... allmost everyone can be as good.. Not the same goes for mages

    (don't think im offending u lol :P but if u can follow me on this one... u just know other classes well, are maxed out on gear and don't make stupid decisions because u can anticipate what other ppl do very well... it probably looks more easier then it is.. but in the end u know.. u gotta admit a mage or cleric takes more (different) buttons to push...)

    ^and this comes to mind when u say that cleric was a noob for circle of oblivion that's what I mean, u know classes good so u know what to do urself..

    still probs for ur style ;)
    thanks, but just because a class has more buttons to push does not necessarily make it easier to play. I play a cleric and a mage also and i have never said to myself that this is too hard because there are more buttons. Playing mage and cleric is actually easier than playing warrior due to the fact that i am not under a lot less stress in battle.

  11. #11
    Champion Bionitro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    542

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kaspurtz View Post
    thanks, but just because a class has more buttons to push does not necessarily make it easier to play. I play a cleric and a mage also and i have never said to myself that this is too hard because there are more buttons. Playing mage and cleric is actually easier than playing warrior due to the fact that i am not under a lot less stress in battle.
    Aah yeah I can see that... with a warrior ur in the middle of it all having a harder time of getting a good overview of your own teams position. while a cleric or mage can stand from a distance...

    aye never thought about it that way ;D


    Brobey, Cleric Healer, EU.

  12. #12
    Shadowlander
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    35

    Default

    Kaspurts makes i lawl! Made me fall in love with champion again, or was it mopain?... meh w/e keep the vids coming man, specially when 1.8 hits

  13. #13
    Rift Disciple
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    112

    Default

    Kinda fun to watch and I like that warriors are back to be able to face roll again. There was a period of time where I thought ever warrior was going to quit and burn their copy of rift.

    However I would say that most of those targets where appallingly squishy, badly geared and did not know how to play. Half of them just sat there and tried to go face to face to a dps warrior, wtf. That build is a beast when played right, but its also not that hard to kill. I just wait until they are busy face smashing then open up some dps from range and time some burn, snares and stuns if they come my way.
    Zzargo - DA -
    !!FIST!!
    <Shadow Embassy>

  14. #14
    Rift Disciple Brugist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    162

    Default

    Dude that's a sick spec, would hate to fight against you.
    How far in VK are you in that one? Just enough for the immunity temp buff?

  15. #15
    Ascendant
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    1,446

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Brugist View Post
    Dude that's a sick spec, would hate to fight against you.
    How far in VK are you in that one? Just enough for the immunity temp buff?
    yea im 0vk

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts