http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Onqn7XY-8FM

This video includes:

Full Dps Warrior
    Ranged classes that are unable to kite
    A "one shot"
    squishy targets
    pro macro smashing

First .
    Last edited by Robes; 03-21-2012 at 09:24 AM.
    Teddro - Warrior - Seastone

Synna - Rogue - Vigil

Synna Stonecove/Invalid Target for all those darkfall people

nerf warriors!

wb .

Quote Originally Posted by Rizaz View Post
    FYI Riftstalker running isn't even pve. .... You might as well call riftstalker running PVE.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by ShalarLight View Post
    wb .
    thanks! Glad to be back.

Shield of Telara

"1966 the year they ended slavery"-Kaspurtz

All that needs to be said

seya in a day or two

Still have not been in a warfront with you, makes me feel kind of sad inside..

Lithmygoober@deepwood
    Lithmygoo@deepwood

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Orangu View Post
    Still have not been in a warfront with you, makes me feel kind of sad inside..
    your not missing much..im just a funny guy who knows a little something about pvp.

Nice vid kas.. tho I really wonder what is all the fuzz is about with everyone thinking ur awesome..

I mean u have top end gear, U know your class.. being a warrior... allmost everyone can be as good.. Not the same goes for mages

(don't think im offending u lol :P but if u can follow me on this one... u just know other classes well, are maxed out on gear and don't make stupid decisions because u can anticipate what other ppl do very well... it probably looks more easier then it is.. but in the end u know.. u gotta admit a mage or cleric takes more (different) buttons to push...)

^and this comes to mind when u say that cleric was a noob for circle of oblivion that's what I mean, u know classes good so u know what to do urself..

still probs for ur style ;)

Brobey, Cleric Healer, EU.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Bionitro View Post
    Nice vid kas.. tho I really wonder what is all the fuzz is about with everyone thinking ur awesome..

I mean u have top end gear, U know your class.. being a warrior... allmost everyone can be as good.. Not the same goes for mages

(don't think im offending u lol :P but if u can follow me on this one... u just know other classes well, are maxed out on gear and don't make stupid decisions because u can anticipate what other ppl do very well... it probably looks more easier then it is.. but in the end u know.. u gotta admit a mage or cleric takes more (different) buttons to push...)

^and this comes to mind when u say that cleric was a noob for circle of oblivion that's what I mean, u know classes good so u know what to do urself..

still probs for ur style ;)
    thanks, but just because a class has more buttons to push does not necessarily make it easier to play. I play a cleric and a mage also and i have never said to myself that this is too hard because there are more buttons. Playing mage and cleric is actually easier than playing warrior due to the fact that i am not under a lot less stress in battle.

Quote Originally Posted by kaspurtz View Post
    thanks, but just because a class has more buttons to push does not necessarily make it easier to play. I play a cleric and a mage also and i have never said to myself that this is too hard because there are more buttons. Playing mage and cleric is actually easier than playing warrior due to the fact that i am not under a lot less stress in battle.
    Aah yeah I can see that... with a warrior ur in the middle of it all having a harder time of getting a good overview of your own teams position. while a cleric or mage can stand from a distance...

aye never thought about it that way ;D

Brobey, Cleric Healer, EU.

Shadowlander

Kaspurts makes i lawl! Made me fall in love with champion again, or was it mopain?... meh w/e keep the vids coming man, specially when 1.8 hits

Rift Disciple

Kinda fun to watch and I like that warriors are back to be able to face roll again. There was a period of time where I thought ever warrior was going to quit and burn their copy of rift.

However I would say that most of those targets where appallingly squishy, badly geared and did not know how to play. Half of them just sat there and tried to go face to face to a dps warrior, wtf. That build is a beast when played right, but its also not that hard to kill. I just wait until they are busy face smashing then open up some dps from range and time some burn, snares and stuns if they come my way.
    Zzargo - DA -
    !!FIST!!
    <Shadow Embassy>

Dude that's a sick spec, would hate to fight against you.
    How far in VK are you in that one? Just enough for the immunity temp buff?

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Brugist View Post
    Dude that's a sick spec, would hate to fight against you.
    How far in VK are you in that one? Just enough for the immunity temp buff?
    yea im 0vk

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast