+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Hello please give a min and look at my idea of new PVP warfront map.

Default Hello please give a min and look at my idea of new PVP warfront map.

Hello every one first of all sorry due to my lack of knowledge in English language, my native language is Serbian. Thx, me and my guild friends came up on idea to design a PVP warfront map, we were talking about it last month so here is short picture and plans how it would look like, it should be huge gladiator arena where players would be spawned on huge plateaus on left and right , then main goal is to capture the huge source of mystical fire lighting and to keep it 100 % of time till it lights up Guardian or Deffiant fire pillars. Source of light is located in center of the map. Here is a short picture of map.

Map is called Eternal Flame's Edge aka 3E.

http://imageshack.us/f/692/riftpvpmap.png/

It's a cool map idea, but we already have Black Garden. It's basically a Black Garden with an immobile fang.
    Piras@Faeblight
    Elsing@Faeblight
    <Celestial Might> [Retired: Hartzekarr and Greogard]
    My CD is now available for purchase here: https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/opus-1/id580677269

Quote Originally Posted by Hartzekar View Post
    It's a cool map idea, but we already have Black Garden. It's basically a Black Garden with an immobile fang.
    I think it's more of a stockpile that requires constant scoring or else it remains 0.

Plane Walker

Translation:

Please Trion give us another WF instance because the other 5 are completely boring already. Then, in 2 months we will be back here posting again after this new WF got boring and we will keep asking for more maps that we will just get bored of. Please Trion burn resources and money into things that we just get bored of.

What should be happening:

Please Trion make an open world FFA system that players create their own rules and laws and can do as they please. This system will never get boring, and you will not have to keep creating new and new content because the fun comes from the players, guild cities, and wars. ... although some players will choose to stay on the PVE servers (where they belong)
    Last edited by Shadowboxerz; 03-21-2012 at 08:03 AM.

I'll prefer open PVP map with the keeps and castles
    Curu-Healer Rank 50
    www.clanlaunion.com

Quote Originally Posted by Assimilat0r View Post
    Hello every one first of all sorry due to my lack of knowledge in English language, my native language is Serbian. Thx, me and my guild friends came up on idea to design a PVP warfront map, we were talking about it last month so here is short picture and plans how it would look like, it should be huge gladiator arena where players would be spawned on huge plateaus on left and right , then main goal is to capture the huge source of mystical fire lighting and to keep it 100 % of time till it lights up Guardian or Deffiant fire pillars. Source of light is located in center of the map. Here is a short picture of map.

Map is called Eternal Flame's Edge aka 3E.

http://imageshack.us/f/692/riftpvpmap.png/
    It sounds like Codex, where there are only the codex (no scope, statue, and vault)...

although you guys got a great idea there "gladiator arena". Should keep it as an arena where people fight to death.

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Curuca View Post
    Thank you good sir, I know there are more people like us coming out the woodwork each and everyday on here

Systems like this only need to be made once and thats it... Sandboxes are player created fun, and the game wouldn't constantly feel the need to pump out more instances.
    Last edited by Shadowboxerz; 03-21-2012 at 08:15 AM.

Single point domination? Meh. That's pretty much Black Garden.

Quote Originally Posted by Curuca View Post
    Yeah, any strategy is better than OP's single point zergfest.

Quote Originally Posted by -Swag- View Post
    Yeah, any strategy is better than OP's single point zergfest.
    Grrrrrrrr, hate Zergs.
    Curu-Healer Rank 50
    www.clanlaunion.com

Here's my idea: It's called M Night Shamalan Codex.

It's Codex, but with a twist: Codex is worth the same as every other cap point.

Now zerging to a single point will nearly always fail against a team that intelligently separates their resources and holds different points.

What a twist!

Quote Originally Posted by overbyte View Post
    Here's my idea: It's called M Night Shamalan Codex.

It's Codex, but with a twist: Codex is worth the same as every other cap point.

Now zerging to a single point will nearly always fail against a team that intelligently separates their resources and holds different points.

What a twist!
    I loled, and I find that to be a really cool idea.
    Also, why aren't you posting on the nerf FB thread?
    ~Quiescent

Thx guys for your toughts we will try to make more ideas and suggestions for PVP and WFs

I still think Deathcube is the best idea.

Totally random spawn points, no objectives, no textures, no graphics. Just a blank cube of a room. The team with the most kills after 5 minutes wins.
    <Bastion>
    Rogue tank

Plane Walker

Another good idea would be if we all had on identical armor and everyone is the same exact level and there was fairness and everything is always equal and if we removed anything that needed a player to have skill..

Oh wait a minute..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast