+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Shogun's PvP blog

Default Shogun's PvP blog

Hey everyone, I just wanted to try and spread the word of a new blog dedicated to people who are fans of PvP in RIFT. The more people that become involved, the easier it will be to spread good, and helpful advice to people on how to productively breed teamwork with other players in random War fronts, and open-world PvP such as raid rifts. I encourage you to submit feedback, as this will help the future of the blog itself, as well as help me to understand the dynamics of how others react to strategies that others lay down. Also, if you like what you see, do subscribe. It'll help significantly, and could potentially be the start of something useful. I've included the link to the blog below! Enjoy.

http://shogunofsin.wordpress.com

Thanks a bunch, and see you on the battlefield!

~Shogunlink

One post does not make this a PvP blog!!!!!!!

Erase you personal and political dribble and try again.
    ~~ Euthan ~~

Quote Originally Posted by Euthan View Post
    One post does not make this a PvP blog!!!!!!!

Erase you personal and political dribble and try again.
    Well if he is starting a blog first thing to do is write one post ~.~

Agreed, but if people enjoy the read (which for the most part I did) they will likely feel an urge to read more posts and tbh political articles are bait piles for trolls.

So though my post may have been a bit rough the validity and applicability stands.
    ~~ Euthan ~~

Quote Originally Posted by ShogunLink View Post
    ~Shogunlink
    YOU!

/10char
    Last edited by TheKomissar; 03-20-2012 at 07:44 AM.

Agreed, but if people enjoy the read (which for the most part I did) they will likely feel an urge to read more posts and tbh political articles are bait piles for trolls.

So though my post may have been a bit rough the validity and applicability stands.
    Or, you could just own the fact that it's my own personal blog, that I write in my spare time whilst getting paid to do so. I did ensure to create its own space and categories, therefore anyone who wishes to single those posts out is now capable of doing so. Also, I'm used to the trolling, as I am a political blogger. The people who wish to read it shall, the rest will skip it. It doesn't get much more "Occam's razor" than that.
    Last edited by ShogunLink; 03-20-2012 at 10:23 AM. Reason: Hostility

Hey everyone, I just wanted to try and spread the word of a new blog dedicated to people who are fans of PvP in RIFT.
    Your words bro not mine.
    Last edited by Euthan; 03-20-2012 at 10:37 AM.
    ~~ Euthan ~~

I liked your blog, both PvP and political. Two things I really enjoy in life : )

Quote Originally Posted by HannonHellbringer View Post
    I liked your blog, both PvP and political. Two things I really enjoy in life : )
    Much thanks. If you see something you think I should discuss, don't be afraid to throw some topics at me, as it's fun to be caught off guard by someone else's interests.

Much thanks. If you see something you think I should discuss, don't be afraid to throw some topics at me, as it's fun to be caught off guard by someone else's interests.
    Discuss my ample girth and everyone else's lack of it.

Your words bro not mine.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheKomissar View Post
    Discuss my ample girth and everyone else's lack of it.
    I plan on it Kommi, also...first ACTUAL post up. I had intended to make these not-so-lengthy, but I guess that plan didn't work out, because after I started I couldn't stop. Oh well, the best kind of work is the inspired kind, so I can't complain too much.

New post tonight. It regards a match in Library of the Runemasters this evening. Hope everyone enjoys, and if you like what you read, subscribe!

http://shogunofsin.wordpress.com/201...sters-3232012/

ShogunLink's personal blog -> www.shogunofsin.wordpress.com
    Shogunlink's Rift blog -> http://warlordwisdom.wordpress.com/

Ascendant

New post tonight. It regards a match in Library of the Runemasters this evening. Hope everyone enjoys, and if you like what you read, subscribe!

http://shogunofsin.wordpress.com/201...sters-3232012/
    I have a LR guide video that shows with zoomed-in clarity that you do, in fact, take more damage from runes if you are standing too close to other rune carriers, including a fairly clear visual of the blue beam that appears between said rune carriers when the extra damage tick is about to be applied.

Just throwing that out there as a benign correction.
    Last edited by Licentia; 03-23-2012 at 01:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Licentia View Post
    I have a LR guide video that shows with zoomed-in clarity that you do, in fact, take more damage from runes if you are standing too close to other rune carriers, including a fairly clear visual of the blue beam that appears between said rune carriers when the extra damage tick is about to be applied.

Just throwing that out there as a benign correction.
    If that is indeed the case, then there should be justly named attack to go along with the debuff then. Is there an actual name for this? Because if not, then attention should be brought to that as it would seem this is something that has not been highlighted well enough. If it DOES exist, I stand corrected. However, could you give me some insight as to when, and after how long that occurs?

If that is indeed the case, then there should be justly named attack to go along with the debuff then. Is there an actual name for this? Because if not, then attention should be brought to that as it would seem this is something that has not been highlighted well enough. If it DOES exist, I stand corrected. However, could you give me some insight as to when, and after how long that occurs?
    Sorry, stupid post correction wouldn't allow me to go back after I reviewed. Thank you for referring me to your useful, and informative video guides Licentia. They've proven very useful in making the counter-argument in what I previously stated. I'll make sure I the appropriate corrections when regarding that subject. Also, thank you for taking the time to point that extra tick of damage out. I've never caught that before mid-fight as I presumed it was part of the original strain of health deterioration.

-Link

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast