+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Overburden debuff in Whitefall, whats the rule?

Telaran

Default Overburden debuff in Whitefall, whats the rule?

So sometimes its up sometimes not. Both carriers will have it, then I've seen it many times when only one carrier will have it. I'm not complaining and I don't mind it, I just want to know the rule to when and why you get it. Seems very irregular to me.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by DougD View Post
    So sometimes its up sometimes not. Both carriers will have it, then I've seen it many times when only one carrier will have it. I'm not complaining and I don't mind it, I just want to know the rule to when and why you get it. Seems very irregular to me.
    Same. Clarification? I was under the, apparently false, assumption that it comes up after one of the flags has been held for 4 or 5 minutes and applied to all flag holders universally until both were returned.

Quote Originally Posted by Nukeleo View Post
    I was under the, apparently false, assumption that it comes up after one of the flags has been held for 4 or 5 minutes and applied to all flag holders universally until both were returned.
    there's a bug defiant side if they stand in the wall

Prophet of Telara

The burdened happens roughly 3minutes after picking up the shard. The timer applies to the shard from the moment it is picked up until it is returned to the enemy base, i.e if you held it for 5 minutes and die, then your teammate picks it up, they will be burdened.

Pick up for 2 minutes - > Burdened. The timer carries over to team mates who pick it up. Timer resets for new carriers if it is reset(reclaimed) by the opposing team.
    Valery@Zaviel - Mage | Valzz - Cleric | Soulsky - Rogue | Introvert - Warrior
    Everything you need to know for Mage: www.valvalval.net

+ Reply to Thread