Closed Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Tarien

Thread: I can honestly say

Rift Master

Default I can honestly say

That PvP is the least enjoyable aspect of this game, it actually makes me miss WoW, and that is saying something.

Roll on Guild Wars 2.

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Tarien View Post
    That PvP is the least enjoyable aspect of this game, it actually makes me miss WoW, and that is saying something.

Roll on Guild Wars 2.
    LMAO.. If this game makes you miss WoW PvP. That says a WHOLE LOT. Imagine how others feel that came from other games. I feel bad for the people that never played and had fun in real PvP games. They don't know what they're missing (not meaning the players that whine/cry/want fairness as these players belong in WoW/Rift PVE)

Rift Master

You should let it go, Tarien. You don't like Rift PvP, some players do. What were you trying to accomplish with this thread anyway?

Quote Originally Posted by AlissaAk View Post
    You should let it go, Tarien. You don't like Rift PvP, some players do. What were you trying to accomplish with this thread anyway?
    He is probably one of those guys who just love using a lot of Caps Lock on warfront channels.

And I agree with Alissa - no need to play if not enjoying it.
    Rudeness is a weak man's imitation of strength.

PC Spec: Intel i7-860 / 8 GB DDR3 / ATI Radeon HD 6850 1 GB DDR5 / Zalman ZM600-HP / Full HD 27'' LCD / Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by AlissaAk View Post
    To promote GW2 and pass along his displeasure with Trion/Rift PVP. Seems pretty obvious to me.

Hi everyone,

We feel that this thread has degenerated into a non-constructive discussion, so we've closed it. Please remember to keep your comments respectful and constructive at all times on our forums, even when you disagree with others.

If anyone has questions or concerns about this thread closure, please feel free to contact us at community@riftgame.com.

Thank you!

Closed Thread